Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 4. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 10:51:06 AM
I believe that the ethereum has great potential. Predict to him a large increase by the end of the year. I really hope for it. I believe in the future of the ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
The potential of Ethereum is really great. Even if you look at how much ICO is spent on its blockchain, then you can conclude.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
August 08, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
The potential of ethereum is so high. After the year of that it successed the price of it went really high. I think people will entertain this and the price of ethereum will go high again.
I hope we all wait this year for casper and sharding, when this happens the price will not be so low
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
August 08, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
The potential of ethereum is so high. After the year of that it successed the price of it went really high. I think people will entertain this and the price of ethereum will go high again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
There's good reason why this is the most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Among the altcoins, this seems to have the brightest future. So go for it. And don't fret about day to day shifts. Think long term.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:43:36 AM
ETH was born after the bitcoin but it is widely believed to be used. ETH is backed by modern blockchain technology. Therefore, ETH is very trusted and used by many people. Future ETH will compete strongly with bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market and the price of ETH will be even higher.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 10:37:49 AM
now is the right time, the price of etherium is very low, a good opportunity for investment
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
August 08, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
Personally, I have a strong belief in Eth, so far this this the only alt coin that I know that can be a potential successor of Bitcoin or even surpass what Bitcoin has reached, but of course in time, I know for a fact that it is far from Bitcoin as of now, but with its features and how awesome it is now, I wouldn't be surprise if one day, it will be a big hit as well. I am seeing great potential in this alt coin and I am holding a good number of this coins, to be honest, I only have Bitcoin and this Eth. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 10:22:27 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy and hold ethereum because it has very good potentials, it will yield reasonable price on long term. The price of ethereum is low now and it is good to buy a coin when it is low then sell when it is high. Ethereum has very good potentials and a strong team who manage the system.
although ethereum prices have continued to decline for some time, but it does not make ethereum lose its potential, the superiority of smart contracts and strong communities makes etherum remains a very good investment choice
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
Yes, I believe ETH has the potential to grow very well. Now the market is losing a lot of ETH value reduction. This time patiently waiting for several months, I believe it will recover and thrive in the future.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 10:17:21 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy and hold ethereum because it has very good potentials, it will yield reasonable price on long term. The price of ethereum is low now and it is good to buy a coin when it is low then sell when it is high. Ethereum has very good potentials and a strong team who manage the system.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 10:06:22 AM
It seems to me that most of the potential of the Ethereum has already been realized. Ethereum uses to create smart contracts and to create simple tokens. I do not see any additional features of ETH.
Activity: 726
August 08, 2018, 09:41:25 AM
I am sure ethereum has good potential to develop, and the presence of new platforms such as eos makes competition in this industry attractive and positive
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
Etherium's blockchain is the among most popular, which means big potential. But you should be careful, as there is another competitor on the market - the NEO project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
ethereum always lags behind all crypto currency. When the whole market grows, ethereum will take several more months to begin to grow.

ethereum may well reach a price of $ 1000 already by winter
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 08, 2018, 09:36:34 AM
Personally, I think Ethereum is the cryptocurrency with the most potential.Ethereum has one of the largest developer communities, and Solidity is quickly becoming a preferred language choice for new developers. Once Ethereum’s scalability issues are figured out (which I have no doubt they will), then the sky’s the limit.Currently,so many people investing in ethereum.
But for ethereum I think this is one of the best coins in all cryptocurrency. It is good to hold ethereum now because ethereum prices are lower than 500 dollars and after a few weeks I think it will be thousands of dollars again.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
Now the Ethereum has very good prospects and all the competitors are very far behind. If the Ethereum can solve its problems with the commission and the speed of transactions, it will be very long in second place after bitcoin.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
Personally, I think Ethereum is the cryptocurrency with the most potential.Ethereum has one of the largest developer communities, and Solidity is quickly becoming a preferred language choice for new developers. Once Ethereum’s scalability issues are figured out (which I have no doubt they will), then the sky’s the limit.Currently,so many people investing in ethereum.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 09:23:23 AM
Yes ofcourse its so good to hold altcoins because ethereum can be grow and it has a lot of potential to be on top someday. Better to hold now because future is near altcoins will accomadate by many trust the process. Goodluck
Activity: 500
August 08, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
In my own opinion yes. if we notice majority of alt coins are using erc20 smart contract which are run by etherium platform and every transaction you did requires as gas fee wwhere eth token are the only gas fee this can generate high demands as more and more alt coins are being listed in the exchange. I'm confident better days would come in etherium one the Right time comes.
I believe thta Ethereum has a great potential. It can be used for everything from ICOs to facilitate smart contract use with almost any kind of decentralized application.
Pages:
Jump to: