Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 23. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
I think Ethereum has a huge potential for development and price increase. And now Ethereum is very cheap. So buy Ethereum.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
July 04, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
so far I am still holding Ethereum that I have, because I believe Ethereum is a good coin and has great potential to continue to grow in the coming year.
Activity: 43
July 04, 2018, 07:16:04 PM
Actually I think this is a good opportunity to buy eth d when the market price is not good, because in my view altcoin will grow again then do not waste your chance to keep ETH you have, let alone ETH able to survive amid the price very far from usual.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:59:15 PM
Ethereum Team are full of innovations. If they manage to implement them all it will definitely push ETH price up. However forthcoming PoW -> PoS migration doesn't seem to be simple. If that fails this fact would hurt the project a lot.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
In my investment portfolio there is approximately the same amount of bitcoins and Ethereum, but I still believe in Ethereum and its future growth anyway. Ethereum like Bitcoin has not been surpassed by technology, and I think that they will remain leaders of the cryptocurrency market for a very long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 04, 2018, 05:20:34 PM
I consider that Ethereum is the coin with the most potential. Ethereum has a technology that can be used for different purposes and this makes it so popular.
Activity: 46
July 04, 2018, 09:00:41 AM
ETH will moon. They work on 2 new programming languages for smart contracts. A lot of good ICOs on it...
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Though collapsed again, but altcoin like Ethereum will have the momentum to rise again.
And we can see, when the market is pumped back, Ethereum will be one of the fastest growing back.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 08:28:37 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Ethereum is well worth the long term whenever we hold it. Maybe this time the situation is difficult, but all crypto experience it.
Of course its potential is not as big as the previous year, but of course it will still be one of the best of global altcoin.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 04, 2018, 05:53:52 AM
I think that absolutely positive rumors are useful for Ethereum. I'm waiting for the high price of Ethereum.
Activity: 103
July 04, 2018, 04:21:16 AM
ETH was born after the bitcoin but it is widely believed to be used. ETH is backed by modern blockchain technology. Therefore, ETH is very trusted and used by many people. Future ETH will compete strongly with bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market and the price of ETH will be even higher.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 12:43:47 AM
yes maybe this is the right time to hold the eth owned, because if you see the market now eth price yesterday had a significant increase now is down again, not only eth but this situation is experienced by almost all the coins in the market, and maybe such circumstances will persist for a rather long period of time
Activity: 266
July 04, 2018, 12:12:28 AM
Yes I think Ethereum is very potential to be made in investment, it seems this is the right time to buy ethereum then save it, after a stable market conditions you can sell your ethereum
Activity: 378
July 04, 2018, 12:05:55 AM
Ethereum has a smart contract technology that is so well liked by many people
so I'm confident that over time Ethereum will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 04, 2018, 12:05:10 AM
Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
the development of Ethereum is able to bring Ethereum into high-potential coins to become a flagship coin and become a valuable coin in the future. with this ability, Ethereum potentially serves the best coin at a price that is quite high compared to other existing Altcoin in Cryptocurrency market today.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 11:57:21 PM
I think Ethereum is a cryptocurrency with potential. Ethereum’s price rose a lot last year and became the second-largest cryptocurrency. And Ethereum is very valuable for investment.
Activity: 71
July 03, 2018, 11:54:56 PM
Well. It is the blockchain of choice for many technology innovators and forms the backbone of many new ICOs. Its ability to process transactions far faster than the Bitcoin blockchain, better scalability, and inherent ability to carry “smart contracts”, or data, on its distributed ledger gives Ethereum a much wider use-case scenario.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 03, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

We can't say that the time is good for hold. Now it's one of the primary ways to save your money and avoid financial losses. And if you're a newcomer, it's a good time to purchase this coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
July 03, 2018, 05:54:18 PM
I think that potential of Ethereum is really extraordinary.  Its technology is supported by many enthusiasts. And it is my firm belief that Ethereum will be a strong coin system.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
Etherium is a platform on which many projects are created and will be created. The etherium will become more popular. Especially after the platform goes to POS. I believe that Eth coin should be in the investor's portfolio like bitcoin.

Right, over 95% of the projects are based on Ethereum platform. Thus, I am sure that this cryptocurrency has the best potential. Hope that close to the end of 2018, it will cost at least a thousand or even more.
Pages:
Jump to: