Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam - page 11. (Read 32113 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I like Ethereum and Rimbit
February 25, 2016, 05:09:34 AM
Hell yeah! I doubled my money in four days haha of course there's gonna be pump&dumps like these in the beginning, but it doesn't matter - the Ethereum network is the future, so even if you buy now, in a couple of years the price will be over $50 or even over $100 so you'll get major returns nonetheless. But, personally, I'd say you missed this pump, wait until it's dumped again and buy in, then HOOOOOLD  Grin

Well done - but how much did you invest?  A doubling is great but if it is only from $.06 to $.12 then it is not as cool as if you had put you house on it!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 24, 2016, 06:18:57 PM
Hell yeah! I doubled my money in four days haha of course there's gonna be pump&dumps like these in the beginning, but it doesn't matter - the Ethereum network is the future, so even if you buy now, in a couple of years the price will be over $50 or even over $100 so you'll get major returns nonetheless. But, personally, I'd say you missed this pump, wait until it's dumped again and buy in, then HOOOOOLD  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
February 24, 2016, 02:22:51 PM
You know, right now I wish I had bought some ETH instead of BTC :/

There is a pump of Ethereum price now. Who knows when the big dump will come again after the big pump.

Wel maybe but the ones who invested in ETH are probably happier than me who invested in btc ><
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2016, 12:37:15 PM

There is a pump of Ethereum price now. Who knows when the big dump will come again after the big pump.

dont hodl ur breath
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 10:45:25 AM

February 24, 2016, 04:29:49 AM
Activity: 812
February 24, 2016, 02:36:27 AM

If 1 sour grape = 1 ETH scam thread
Then we need a bigger bunch of grapes  Cheesy

I have a solution to this sour grapery: Everybody buy a little Ethereum!

That is all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
February 23, 2016, 08:27:21 PM
are they still pumpin and dumping this one? saw that the price has been flying up :/ im not invested myself. but was thinking about investing.

Yes, they are buying and selling this coin like crazy!

Only on Poloniex already people traded over 17000 bitcoins in 24 hours of ethereum alone.

So this coin is very alive if u can't see what it can bring to the future u'r loss.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 23, 2016, 02:34:46 PM
are they still pumpin and dumping this one? saw that the price has been flying up :/ im not invested myself. but was thinking about investing.
Activity: 672
February 23, 2016, 01:40:37 PM
Take your money and be happy-my advice, don't get involved too deeply to become a believer. This can become a rule for almost any altcoin there. I won't call it a *shit coin. more like exhausted ICO, now becoming dangerous investment.

I mine the Ethereum, which is the most profitable coin to me. I sell some for bitcoin to cover my cost and hold the rest.

Can you mine with a computer or do you need special chips?

There is no special chips. It is not worth it to make ASIC for the Ethereum. So we all use GPU.
February 23, 2016, 11:55:43 AM
Take your money and be happy-my advice, don't get involved too deeply to become a believer. This can become a rule for almost any altcoin there. I won't call it a *shit coin. more like exhausted ICO, now becoming dangerous investment.

I mine the Ethereum, which is the most profitable coin to me. I sell some for bitcoin to cover my cost and hold the rest.

Can you mine with a computer or do you need special chips?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 23, 2016, 11:26:27 AM

The mining will just last another 10 months at most. So what is your plan to deal with the GPU?
Activity: 308
February 23, 2016, 09:38:33 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 23, 2016, 07:10:41 AM
February 23, 2016, 07:06:02 AM
No idea what that picture means!
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
February 23, 2016, 06:55:06 AM
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
February 23, 2016, 06:35:40 AM
Pumps & Dumps are not scams in any way. You need money for it, and it is risky business. And they are even useful for recognition of cryptocurrencies because there is price action.

It is risky to get involved and if you are not one of the winners, then it does seem more scam like for sure.  And then the braggers appear online to tell you how much profit they made!

Ethereum is a shit coin.

The fact that it was promoted by mass-spammers says enough.

Lots of Ethereum bagholding scammers on btctalk.
February 23, 2016, 06:23:21 AM
Pumps & Dumps are not scams in any way. You need money for it, and it is risky business. And they are even useful for recognition of cryptocurrencies because there is price action.

It is risky to get involved and if you are not one of the winners, then it does seem more scam like for sure.  And then the braggers appear online to tell you how much profit they made!
legendary
Activity: 888
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
February 23, 2016, 06:13:27 AM
February 23, 2016, 06:04:00 AM
Dump will happen but really trader knows when to sell.

The price of Ethereum has been pumped from 0.008 to 0.013 again. When will the dump come?

From my little knowledge it will climb a lot more first!  So the dump will come at 0.02
Pages:
Jump to: