Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 18. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
i dont think the price will drop more in my opinion very soon the price will grow up. So now better time for invest money.
Activity: 336
It is a great price for etherium and I would be very happy to buy some eth coins so cheap.Let's hope the current correction will give us in a few days this unique opportunity to fill our bags up.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
I think ethereum wont go under 400USD right now but it has gone down by 10% today so it is a good time to buy ethereum now or in next couple of days...i really hope ethereum does not go back to 400USD yet again...
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
If Ethereum come down to 400$ then always good to purchase as it will be good price to hold for long time then it reaches its actual price down the line . Currently ETH value is 574$ and expecting to increase to 800$ by june. Best time to purchase now and hold it to see profits.
Activity: 90
Yes, I think it will be a good buy. The unit price is cheap. When the price rises, you can earn a good price for the difference.
Activity: 112
I think $400 it's low enough to buy Etherum. And even you buy in higher price it's still good because Etherum price will rise again and again even it fall, there will be recover again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
I think, we'll never see Ethereum for $400. In a couple of months Ethereum network will switch from POW to Casper and this will cause increase in demand for ETH and the price will increase several times.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

If ever that would happen, that would be almost 50% drop from this time (may 15, 2018). And i think it would really be a good buy. As a trader, you would always be advised with "buy low, sell high" but the range or how really high or low ETH or any other coin is, is not really exact. But if you think of it as an investment, probably a short term one since cryptocurrency is really really volatile, prices would recover in months time, sometimes even weeks. $400 is really low considering ETH once hit the market at $1295.11 mark last jan 15.

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-price/
Activity: 252
I think buying an ETH for $ 400 would be the right thing to do. I don't think the price will be even lower.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
In all honesty, when etherum got to 400$, it was a very good buy and I have always advised people to buy etherum when it can at a discount but now, its high enough but its still a good buy anytime anyday
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
it is a good time to buy. Currently the price of ethereum reaches 700 $. In fact, it can still be even bigger. While still under 1000 $ I think it is still very likely to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 104
From my point of view, ethereum still the best investment because see the projects involved with ethereum blockchain network each projects adds value to the network. I am still optimistic about about ethereum.
Activity: 97
I think that  it is very tough for ETH to cost under $ 400, but if it is true it will be a very good opportunity for me to buy
Activity: 19
I was sure that it is high time buying Ethereum when it has a price of 400 $. What can I see now? Angry Well, I am enough calm and don’t panic. In this situation I begin to doubt...
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
If I really believed in March that the market will recover, then now it was possible to get almost 100 percent of the profit. I think that this is a good option...
now ethereum has reached 700 $ and this is very good in this month,
and I am sure if bitcoin to 10000 $ of course ethereum price will reach 1000 $
Activity: 89
If you want to keep eth long, buy now or wait for $ 400. I think eth will not drop to $ 400.
Activity: 168
I think the price of ETH is hardly less than $400, which I think is a good investment opportunity.

I think the price will go up again, although it may take a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
If I really believed in March that the market will recover, then now it was possible to get almost 100 percent of the profit. I think that this is a good option...
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
When Ethereum was under 400$ was the best time to buy.
Now you would have doubled your money. In 1 month.
Almost every coin was good to buy when the big crash happen.
Activity: 162
I hope you have bought ETH when you are 400 dollars. We know that we must not be indecisive when investing, and it is very important to make a long-term plan for the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: