Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 16. (Read 3187 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Both are elite digital currencies vying for power and dominance in the cryptoworld. For sure, they will be a very good investment to pour in your money to. They are for a long term investment that will probably give you  huge profit.
Activity: 105
Both have different concepts now. I don't believe that many do not believe, I prefer Ethereum . and I think it is promising . and bet on him
Activity: 57
Ethereum is the best substitute currently available, the digital currencies are future of world economy. Bitcoin some altcoin are also doing good progress.

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
Strongly agree if you keep the ETH. With these coins, there can be trade long term. Certainly, the results you get will be more profitable, the growth of the ETH. ETH has a number of fans very much and this is already a platform project all ICO.
Activity: 308
SEMUX
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I think the situation will change when the Ethereum network is upgraded to hybrid. In this case, the Ethereum has the potential to surpass bitcoin in market capitalization.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I trust ETH. It seems to me that this is one of the most promising and reliable coins in the world of crypto-currencies. The bulk of my capital is invested in this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
It's just a strategy, whatever way someone want to use bitcoin or ethereum is just to make profit out of it. It doesn't matter if you used ether in ICO in exchange for bitcoin or others. You techniques in making profit is what matters.
Activity: 294
Digital currencies are future of world economy. Along with bitcoin some altcoins are also doing good progress. Ethereum is one of the best long term investment tools. Bitcoin is the best return giving currency, bitcoin is showing this from last two and more years.  Bitcoin`s increased price and transaction charges compelling bitcoin investors to search an alternative. For them ethereum is the best substitute currently available.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
These currencies are TOP-2 among the other crypto projects and they are definitely worth investing. At least now, and at least in combination with investing in other assets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
bitcoin and ethereum are equally potential for investment, I believe that there is no difference what to keep better, they are both the same
New to me, Bitcoins supply halves every 4 years the same is not the case with most altcoins. As it stands, at this time Ethereum has still unlimited supply and originally it was sold to be maximum 92 million, now over 100 million and not end in sight, just promises like before. 
Lets talk about "both the same" on halving day. Now about 1925 new BTC mined a day and sold after next halving less than 1k available to buy. 4 years later less than 500.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Yes! that's probably what will happen because ethereum is very indemand now than bitcoin. We know that bitcoin is the first in the world of cryptocurrency but it's characteristics makes bitcoin loose because there's a coin after bitcoin that has a good characteristics which is ethereum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
In addition to what said above, ethereum and bitcoin should not really be put next to each other, because as a good investor you need to spread your money and acquire different crypto currencies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
bitcoin and ethereum are equally potential for investment, I believe that there is no difference what to keep better, they are both the same
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I think it's obvious that investing in ethereum is much more profitable. Although of course besides the ether there are cool projects that are starting to take off.

I cannot state it. Sometimes, Ethereum falls so deeps that it even scares certain investors. I suppose that both of these cryptocurrencies will finally gain. Therefore, there is a sense to hold Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
In ethereum, you'll be gaining more chance of success, same with investing in bitcoin, there is no difference here, both have risks and factors, you'll just have to become clever in making decisions with your income.
 Smiley Smiley

Comparing Bitcoin and Ethereum charts, I do not see any difference in the progress of these cryptos price growth. They show the same results. You can hold both, ETH and BTC but do it for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 97
etherum would be the best choice of tokens to hold this year. with the market up and down many people think bitcoin should be hold on long term than etherum, etherum grows relatively with the bitcoin graph and thereby increase in bitcoin price will take an effect to increase the price of etherum same way
Activity: 85
It is very certain that by the end of this year it can be seen as a hodl, it is not a secret that ETH has gained great popularity in recent times as LTC, this could benefit them, but it will take time
Activity: 415
In the short term, you can choose to invest in Ethereum. Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment. Ethereum prices in Ethereum never exceeded Bitcoin. You should not believe rumors. Bitcoin is currently the most valuable investment product.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
Presently, ethereum is still the best altcoin in crypto with all the good features that it has a, and it also has a very high rising potential as long as the market is doing very fine and it is a very good coin for hold on long term. Ethereum has a very good blockchain technology compare to other altcoin.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I believe on this two crypto ethereum and bitcoin as the best option for long term holdings as we expect now that this two crypto has its own predictions that will go to moon and i'm waiting for that to happen this year if not then continue to hold until such time it will reach to our desired price then that the time to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: