Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 12. (Read 3185 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i believe both of coins are deserve to hold for long term purposse that because ETH as the host of many ICO coin will never lack of interest especially currently there are so many ICO coins has been appears for everyday and i think it could be profitable if we hold ETH and bitcoin
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
BTC is more stable and valuable so I think BTC could be a great one to make investments. We just need to wait.
Activity: 70
I personally believe that ETH is also one of the strongest crypto after bitcoin in every aspect like technology,price,development,potential and after few years we will see the price of ETH skyrocketting as people will recognize it and the base for all other coins. Invest in both by diversifying and you will gain more in long run.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Everyone's seems to be saying the same thing, "very bright future" "great project". Ethereum IS a great project but this is crypto... few of these projects have been around for long and first examples of technology don't often stay for the long run, the tech itself morphs into something else as it evolves and adapts to solve problems. Other projects can easily supercede if they simply do the same thing Eth does better.
Activity: 98
My main goal with crypto is to increase my wealth over cryptocurrencies. So I don't buy fiat money unless I buy real world things. This means I keep getting more bitcoin and ethereum everyday by any chance. I think its best thing to do. Ethereum is less likely anyways.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are suitable coins and worthy of investment assets. Because these two coins have a very good potential and promising for the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Ethereum and bitcoin both are strongest coins of this market and holding number one and two positions. Both can be buy now and hold to get better earnings in future.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Ethereum's main problem is scaling. If sharding & plasma and associated solutions come online then no problem.
Otherwise other platforms for dapps may supercede and gain superiority.
Activity: 336
Etherium can be unambiguously considered for long-term hodling, because it is a promising coin!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Both coins are attractive for investments, they are the basic and community trust in them. But I would also look for some other interesting projects like NEO, as they could grow in the future even more.
Activity: 392
Well theyre both goof for investment because they can bring you a lot of profits on the end by proper information and perfect timing for investment but thier are good altcoin out their too you just need to find it where
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Both coins are good for investment, they will bring good profits in the future.
I agree,and even there's many altcoin you can choose and invest but there's a few of them are have potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Altcoin is the one that will finally improve Bitcoin and fix all of its problems. But its important to remember here that alternatives to Bitcoin have been proposed since 2011 and none of them have even come close to displacing Bitcoin in terms of price, demand or security. So i'll choose Bitcoin because its profitable and it is the reason why we do invest.
Activity: 87
Both coins are good for investment, they will bring good profits in the future.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin is the living legend among all coins in the whole world. But as for me since i don't have enough money to invest in bitcoin, i will go for etherum and in my money in ethereum.

It does not matter how much money you have. You can buy many Satoshi. I am holding both cryptocurrencies. I believe that Ethereum and Bitcoin will give you the highest profits if you do not sell them at least for a year.

I have the same point of view. It will be better if you buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. In this case, you will be the winner - these cryptocurrencies will gain very soon.

Same here. You can choose both coins. We dont need to choose, instead we can freely support or help any coins. Choosing both Bitcoin and Ethereum can give you more profit and more investment. But it is up on anyone else, either they prefer both or one side but my best suggestion is, prefer both. These coins are known to be trusted, best top leading coin at all time and people also call them as the King and Queen of cryptocurrency world so dont worry about any scams because many people trust and recommend this coin. Help and support any coins and for sure, expecting something to come. More coins, more profit.
Activity: 162
Well the answers is only answered when the price is dropped and at the low price and at the moment its happening, I suggest this is the perfect time to start the investment because you could have them in cheap.
Activity: 224
Personally, both coins are profitable in terms of term investment is that bitcoin prices are rapidly rising and rising. which is why many users only invest into bitcoin because of the speed of price and easy profit, the good thing about Ethereum is when it comes to transactions it is much faster than bitcoin
Activity: 532
In the cryptographic market, many potential digital coin can bring profits to investors. Among them, BTC and ETH are the two best currencies. They will bring high returns for long-term investments. I am confident with my decision.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin is the living legend among all coins in the whole world. But as for me since i don't have enough money to invest in bitcoin, i will go for etherum and in my money in ethereum.

It does not matter how much money you have. You can buy many Satoshi. I am holding both cryptocurrencies. I believe that Ethereum and Bitcoin will give you the highest profits if you do not sell them at least for a year.

I have the same point of view. It will be better if you buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. In this case, you will be the winner - these cryptocurrencies will gain very soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Also aetherium can be like the transfer point between your token bounty earnings, and they are real money cash withdrawals. This option makes me laugh too because I understand the potential of ethereum coin.
Activity: 280
Ethereum, I believe has a very bright future. And those that have it in store will smile once the time comes. Ethereum is still very cheap as at now as the price can go as far as 10× of its current price.
In terms of investment both has a good chances to earned profits due to its fluctuation on its prices that definitely regulated maximum price , yes it has a good future my goal is to involve here in both coins to immediately growing my earning.
Pages:
Jump to: