Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 11. (Read 3185 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think that Ethereum is very profitable for investment right now as the price is low. But you shouldn't forget about the fluctuations of cryptomarket, there can be  rise and fall of it during a short period of time.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Yes, two coin in the Crypto market how many coin you buy and sell are converted to BTC and ETH. So these two coins are the decisive factor in the market price. We can hold them in the long run to get high profits.
Activity: 71
To my mind, it will still exist at the alternative to trade the ICO funds, and then whenever people are over it they would use it as an exchange currency for the bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Both are elite digital currencies vying for power and dominance in the cryptoworld. For sure, they will be a very good investment to pour in your money to. They are for a long term investment that will probably give you  huge profit.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Everyone will prefer bitcoin if we need to choose.Having a high price is very important. Fraction of investment on bitcoin will.give you enough fortune and bitcoin already become the foundation.
Activity: 47
in fact, I think the number of people who think it is not small and the possibility of not being too little at all.ico confidence is increasing one is getting less and more difficult to find good quality ico
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Both are very good for invest, the only different is the price, not everyone can reach bitcoin price, but on the other hand, most of us can reach eth price, so for me i choose eth. But if you have a money to invest, you can split your money into btc or eth.
I also think that it is better to divide the portfolio into several parts. In my opinion, the portfolio should store various tokens, as well as ETH and bitcoin. And the number of ETH and BTC should be more than 70%. For the remaining 30 percent you can buy altcoins.
Activity: 73
Both are very good for invest, the only different is the price, not everyone can reach bitcoin price, but on the other hand, most of us can reach eth price, so for me i choose eth. But if you have a money to invest, you can split your money into btc or eth.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
I would recommend Ethereum as a good investment next to bitcoin but generally rule in investing you should invest your money that you're willing to lose or else you'll lose big. My goal here is to invest every deep and don't ever invest on bitcoin and Ethereum if bull market occurs that's a bad habit i guess.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
You guys need to conduct a figure of diversification. Due to lack of regulation you should check all cryptos in the market and please guys before investing make sure you need to dig a research on some ICO's and cryptos. but going back here on this topic which is the best investment bitcoin or Ethereum i guess bitcoin is way more better than any currency. Ethereum is second to bitcoin in terms of investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
I am very bullish on Ethereum so i will choose this it's like the apple of this era. I know Ethereum can do much better this year especially if the Casper protocol will release 1million transaction per second will be implement. Vitalik and his 250k developers will make it's way to the top.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I generally recommend that everyone conduct diversification, invest and bitcoin both in the etherium and in other coins simultaneously
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
These two are good for investment you just need to do is to buy them on a good time so whenever that happen you can get a lot of ethereum or bitcoin on this price only so do your reseaech to maximize your profits
Activity: 76
Ethereum is not only a means to participate in ICOs, ETH is much more and I think people will understand it as time goes by. At the current price in my opinion is to be purchased and keep at least six months in the portfolio, already at the end of the year you could have good earnings.
Activity: 84
I only invest in ETH, firstly because they are the most potential coin now, they are widely available. And a coin with advanced blockchain technology. We can say that BTC is higher than ETH but in the long term ETH will probably dominate the market. I recommend investing in ETH
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Everyone will prefer bitcoin if we need to choose.Having a high price is very important. Fraction of investment on bitcoin will.give you enough fortune and bitcoin already become the foundation.

I think ethereum and bitcoin are still very bright for the future,
these two coins will become a legitimate means of payment on the internet world in the future as possible
Activity: 98
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Ethereum HODL will be a very successful person in the future, I predict if the price of Ethereum is the same as the previous year, then by 2025, the ethereum will rise to 5K USD and Bitcoin will be in the range of 80k USD
Activity: 84
I think both coins are profitable in terms of term investment is that bitcoin prices are increasing rapidly and increasing. that's why many users only invest in Bitcoin because of the speed of price and easy profit. but I think Ethereum will show faster growth this year than Bitcoin. I'm looking forward to it
Activity: 70
Today is the right day for making an investment in cryptos. But you should be smart and take well-considered decision, taking into account that the value tends to be unstable and drop and rise unpredictably.
Pages:
Jump to: