Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 13. (Read 3185 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 Ethereum, I believe has a very bright future. And those that have it in store will smile once the time comes. Ethereum is still very cheap as at now as the price can go as far as 10× of its current price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Of course. ETH is good choice to long hold.
And what you need is persistence. They choose ICOs because they do not have the patience to hold for 2-3 years. And ICOs are a faster way to make money, but it's not as safe as ETH
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Both are elite digital currencies vying for power and dominance in the cryptoworld. For sure, they will be a very good investment to pour in your money to. They are for a long term investment that will probably give you  huge profit.

This is very wise to whole your investment capital both in ethereum and in Bitcoin, because those two are great sources of Investments anyway, they are different, and because of that it makes sense to hold both.
Activity: 64
Bitcoin and ethereum is the top 2 best coin in the crypto currency. If you invest in that coin you surely choose the right coins. Nowadays is the right time to buy those coins because the value of that coins is rapidly decreasing its value and after few months I'm sure it will rapidly increasing their value.
Activity: 98
Both are having different concepts now. Bitcoin is a father of coins while Ethereum is getting mother of Tokens. So both have there importance. And both are getting stronger due to there use.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I think it is because I know at this time with the decline in altcoin prices many people who invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin and so is the Bitcoin which he said will soon rise in price therefore many people who aim to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 77
I only invest in ETH, firstly because they are the most potential coin now, they are widely available. And a coin with advanced blockchain technology. We can say that BTC is higher than ETH but in the long term ETH will probably dominate the market. I recommend investing in ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
My goal is to ETH, this is a penny that can explode in the next few years, if they hold the price will go to the moon. And you will be the richest, I think the time will make the name of ETH coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
I'm holding both Ethereum and Bitcoin. There are still many people who don't know anything about crypto except bitcoin therefore bitcoin is still number one choice for them, and Yes most ICOs are using Ethereum platform and accepting eth for payment method. All I wanna say is ethereum has more growing potential compared to Bitcoin, but everyone has their own views.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Yes, I`ve spotted this tendency too. Ethereum is considered, as something to pay fees with and to convert into something ICO related... I am holding and aggregating mine, that I have, because I believe in it
Activity: 196
 I have not really hold or trade  bitcoin like have trade etheruem. I think are both great product Btc is the Godfather of them all at number 1 and I thibk eth is the mother and at number 2. Only time will tell the one that people will want to hold better than the other. But as at now the market is really unpredictable
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Ethereum will change their Proof of work to Proof of stake and this step will bring more people to ethereum. Because they will stake their coins for getting profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
reward halving every 4 years vs uncertainty of limitlessness, thats not investment, its gambling.
talk is cheap, original story was that maximum of 92 million eth will exist, now over 100 million and still only no action
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
I see that both of these coins are good for long-term investing and with so many people investing in bitcoin, in the long run, let alone bitcoin and  Ethereum have good blockchain technology for investment, and I see there are still many people out there if Ethereum can be made a long-term investment

Activity: 560
And if viewed from the current growth you can invest on ETH ETH because all this already shows the developments. Those doubts with the ETH since it has a low value if on appeal with BTC. BTC itself during this time also experience a decrease in the value of the sale price. Because if you invest in ETH you have to be patient and keep it in a long time. And if you want to invest in the ETH is now the right time.
Activity: 126
Both of them are good and I would suggest to invest in both of them. You need to do that because its reducing risk that could lost all your money in one coins.
Activity: 462
I think ethereum has the same usage as bitcoin, we will benefit if investing in ethereum. many people think that investing in bitcoin is better than ethereum, maybe the reason is because bitcoin has a bigger value and becomes the first coin.
the distrust of others on ethereum is because they have not tried to invest in ethereum, whereas I am the one who invests in ethereum and is already benefiting from that investment.
Investing in these two pennies, you have to be really patient, waiting for the price to rise again. do not hurry you will regret it. Perhaps last year the price will rise again.
Activity: 31
Bitcoin or Ethereum,both coins are good.But I prefer Ethereum for long-term investments.
Yes, with the holding of these two coins, I have always felt secure and can always be confident in the wait, never worrying when prices are falling. Hopefully this year's price will explode.
Pages:
Jump to: