Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 3. (Read 3183 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 01:31:16 PM
Much is already expected of eth but it really didn't get to it the expectations of people as of now, probably it will get to rise as times goes by because it's potentials are obvious and can't be denied but it's comparison with bitcoin is killing, in one sentence "they are not in the same league yet".

I have another point of view. My recommendation and the best choice is Bitcoin. This is the cryptocurrency that dictates the prices of all the tokens including Ethereum. ETH is also good but BTC is #1.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:07:30 AM
The goal of investmetns will determine your rofit that you can take from it, so BTC has larger changes in price while ETH is not so clear in its predictions and future as well.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:54:31 AM
Most Crypto users, whether beginners or experienced, make Bitcoin and Ethereum the main goal of investing, because these two coins are the coins that have dominated the Cryptocurrency to date. Many investors enter every week. In terms of quality, both coins are very good and quality.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:57:39 AM
I don't suppose ethereum could be a incredible altcoin to keep as you stated ethereum use in ICO projects many buyers sell their tokens when they realize they getting a massive benefit from it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 02, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I'll believe in bitcoin still in terms of investment. Even if the price of the bitcoin is currently low, I'm pretty sure that it will rise up. Also, the bitcoin is pioneer of all coins, if bitcoin drops, the other coin might drop it's price too like Ethereum. So for me, bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 02, 2018, 11:00:53 AM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
if younare not sure you can try investing in both in this cryptocurrency and later see how it goes and make the final solution
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
September 02, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
etherum would be the best selection of tokens to hold this year. with the market here and their numerous individuals figure bitcoin ought to hang on long haul than etherum, etherum develops moderately with the bitcoin diagram and along these lines increment in bitcoin cost will produce results to build the cost of etherum same way.
absolutely right and if my advice is to better invest the two coins, because these two coins are very good to be used as long-term investments and the results are very promising later
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 02, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
We all know that all these crypto currencies are volatile in nature and therefore their valuation keeps on flactuation with time and it varies according to market demand and supply and all these crypto currencies are very much beneficial and popular but on the same hand the bitcoin is the superior of all and thus it has millions of investors around the world, though etherum is also very good investment and it comes second in the position after the bitcoin but the bitcoin investment is the best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 05:06:14 AM
They are in trouble and it is hard to say something promising. For me Btc looks more reliable because it is the pioneer on the cryptomarket.
Yeah you're right mate, but actually both are elite digital currencies vying for power and dominance in the cryptoworld. For sure, they will be a very good investment to pour in your money to. They are for a long term investment that will probably give you huge profit. Just wait a little longer and see what will happened to those coing on Q1 2019.
Activity: 51
September 01, 2018, 07:17:20 AM
Both cryptocurrencies are very important in their various ways. One of the reasons why people believe more in bitcoin over Ethereum is that Bitcoin has fixed supply as against Ethereum. Also Bitcoin has edge over Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies because it is the pathfinder in this industry. People also believe that Ethereum might not stay long to stand the test of time and as such they don't want to hold it for so long.
Activity: 37
September 01, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
They are in trouble and it is hard to say something promising. For me Btc looks more reliable because it is the pioneer on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 37
September 01, 2018, 04:04:39 AM
Yes, I agree on this, if bitcoins and ethereum are the objectives of the investment, if you are able to invest in both coints, you can certainly get more profits, because both are indeed strong coints and have a high selling price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 04:03:54 AM
I think performing the role of the role model Showing other Coins the way to go and how to improve in terms of price and technology. Now that eth competing btc there are big possibilities that eth will be surpassed the king.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
Yes that's true many of us now are holding ethereum for the matter of increasing its value so definitely eth is worth of hold because its more like bitcoin many ico's now are using it for investments and purchasing me actually use it for my personal paying friend to buy their thins etc. so now that eth competing btc there are big possibilities that eth will be surpassed the king.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
September 01, 2018, 03:56:24 AM
Much is already expected of eth but it really didn't get to it the expectations of people as of now, probably it will get to rise as times goes by because it's potentials are obvious and can't be denied but it's comparison with bitcoin is killing, in one sentence "they are not in the same league yet".
Activity: 28
etherum would be the best selection of tokens to hold this year. with the market here and their numerous individuals figure bitcoin ought to hang on long haul than etherum, etherum develops moderately with the bitcoin diagram and along these lines increment in bitcoin cost will produce results to build the cost of etherum same way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The reliability of BTC is very great and ETH's fans including I are sure that ETH will be able to beat BTC in future, So I am for ETH here, especially for the long term project.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Buying bitcoin is a good idea, but even better is buying Ethereum. Recently, the price of Ethereum has decreased by 2.5 times against bitcoin and in the near future we should expect the reverse process. I think by the end of October the price of ETH will again reach 0.1 BTC and so now we need to hurry to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Over the past 8 months, the price of Ethereum has decreased by 4 times, that has disappointed many holders. But right now it is advisable to buy and hold ETH, because the potential for growth in the near future is multiple more than at bitcoin.
Activity: 25
These are two meaningful currencies in the cryptocurrency, and both of them are fighting for power, as for me it is otherwise so far at the moment bitcoin is a more promising investment, because I think the price of etherium directly depends on the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: