Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 7. (Read 3183 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Ethereum is hard to equal to Bitcoin, but I believe that Ethereum can grow very strongly in the future. ETH is the altcoin that I hold the most because it really has practical applications that apply in life, which is that ETH is always backed by the investment community. Also ETH is the platform of most ICO projects so I also keep a lot of ETH for myself.
Activity: 40
simply stay with bitcoin and ethereum can give you a major benefit in the long haul and you can simply offer it in any value you need since I see that bitcoin and ethereum is the best coin for your objectives of speculation. in spite of the fact that the cost of bitcoin and ethereum is excessively unpredictable, I believe it's fine on the grounds that at last, the cost of both bitcoin and ethereum will build again and you can make a major benefit. I would prefer not to utilize ethereum for putting resources into ICO in light of the fact that it is smarter to hold ethereum and bitcoin as the speculation however in the event that some way or another, I can see there is any great ICO perhaps I will contribute some of ethereum and bitcoin, just in the event that I need to make another interest in digital currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
from a technical point of view, Ethereum is certainly better than bitcoin, but bitcoin has a large margin and all other coins go at the rate of bitcoin, but I think when the need for the number of transactions per second will return, then Ethereum will become the number 1 currency for people, as everyone will choose the form of payment through the Ethereum token.
Activity: 64
Bitcoin is tested and trusted for long time many people proves it. For the fast year bitcoin is continuously rising and now this day bitcoin is much reliable and stronger cryptocurrency and it has never failed with the decentralized nature it have a great advantage over ethereum..ETH was just a rival of bitcoin but I can't say that ETH will beat bitcoin because bitcoin was increasing drastically.
Activity: 149
This year I plan to add more balance in my wallet by purchasing the ETH. ETH this year has increased very much and also suffered a decline in value and I think buy ETH and holding until a long time. This may be a very good strategy for this year.
Activity: 406
True, the goal of the majority of the crypto community here is to be able to invest with ethereum and bitcoin. Because both coins are promising in making a profit. However, with a considerable decline, this year makes them delay in selling their ethereum, as their investment is depreciating. To be able to get the original intact amount and to be able to earn a profit from their investment, then they should hold their coins until the market increases the price of its coins again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
We know it's hard to gamble money because it's struggling. If I am you should first read the forum always look at the market so you know when you will get out of the money.
For ETH and BTC they are both beautiful and well worth the effort to do not lose your money.
Activity: 490
ethereum will provide more chances of success, same as investing in bitcoin, there is no difference here, both have risks and factors. I know many people who hold ethereum and hope prices will increase. the problem here is, people trust bitcoin over ethereum as an investment that produces ethereum into a second investment option.
i think it is almost useless to quarrel which is better, ethereum or bitcoin, as i think we all can get profit from bith of them
Activity: 490
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
in my opinion, you can invest in both of these cryptocurrencoes ajd be happy about it as they have a certain reputation
Activity: 182
ethereum will provide more chances of success, same as investing in bitcoin, there is no difference here, both have risks and factors. I know many people who hold ethereum and hope prices will increase. the problem here is, people trust bitcoin over ethereum as an investment that produces ethereum into a second investment option.
Activity: 77
Plainly I dont need to contribute my cash and my exertion on something that is hackable, a year ago in 2017 there have been numerous revealed episodes of hacking of ETH wallets and ICO's. Except if ETH wont resolve these fundamental issue the devs should begin considering if their surrey digital currency will have the capacity to outperform btc.
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
My goal for now is just to stay on what I have, a lot tried to invest everything into bitcoin or ethereum, but I'm thinking that I would still have my money doing the things that I have done before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I believe that Ethereum can carry absolutely the same function that bitcoin is carrying now. Now this trend seems quite real, I mean all market situations now
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
These are two meaningful currencies in the crypto currency, and both of them are fighting for power, as for me it is otherwise so far at the moment bitcoin is a more promising investment, because the price of etherium directly depends on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I don't think ethereum will be a great altcoin to hold as you said ethereum use in ICO projects many investors sell their tokens when they know they getting a huge profit from it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I think this is one of the best coins for a long-term investment. It is as easy to use and in addition from the very beginning of its existence has shown excellent results
Activity: 434
I have always believed in ETH. I have hold a little eth. I look forward to the overthrow of ETH with bitcoin, hope that day not far
Activity: 77
Bitcoin is the strongest coin and so it is safe for investment and etherum also has the potential to rise in value.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Mildly paying attention to the industry swings would need to be combined with watching platform developments or related cryptos for optimal effects.
Pages:
Jump to: