Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 6. (Read 3183 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
At present prices are falling very strong. Only $330/ETH. But I still believe in its future. I bought some ETH finished haha. Hope a nice future into the market. Who goes with me?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

both have differences and also have their own advantages. bitcoin is king of crypto and ethereum is its companion, if you can invest in both of them is a goal. investing in both of them can make you perfect, because both are coins that many people crave.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
both ethereum and bitcoin are one of the best crypto to hold. many investors and big whales are holding ethereum, ethereum is really one of their choice for long term holding.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Eth has enough quality to make it holding coin. Day by day it is becoming more popular. It can be said that, ETH will go just behind BTC. To invest in ETH is a great idea i think as it will go a long way in future.
Yes it has a good quality to make the price grow this year even though the current price is down. When down good to invest and good for long term. Once massive growth will happen their is a positive price will boom hoping this year ends.
Activity: 42
Eth has enough quality to make it holding coin. Day by day it is becoming more popular. It can be said that, ETH will go just behind BTC. To invest in ETH is a great idea i think as it will go a long way in future.
Activity: 111
Both have their own importance. It's very hard to specificy from these two. But Bitcoin is father of all , so wherever you invest , their price will be regulated by Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
For me, I really believe that both can be used for the long term, especially Bitcoin because we know that prices will grow, that's why I have to buy now and survive and then sell it. On the other hand, Ethereum has just been born. So many people are skeptical of Ethereum and its potential to survive, to get good profits in the future.
Activity: 196
I think Ethereum will be used as a coin that will be held for a long time.
I feel Ethereum is very suitable for long-term investment to get a lot of profit.
I am sure that in the future Ethereum will develop into a super and profitable coin.
Activity: 280

My main goal with crypto investment is to increase economic wealth as long as the cryptocurrency is still a trend. So I don't buy fiat money unless I buy real world goods. This means I continue to get more bitcoin and ethereum every day by chance. I think it's the best thing to do.
Activity: 222

People don't realize the true potential of ethereum, people just want to go through ethereum to participate in the ICO and get profit.
However, ether changed blockchain development, so smart contracts made countries begin to value blockchain.
This is the advantage of ethereum that is not owned by bitcoin.
Activity: 3
There's no reason to believe either will not do well this year.
Activity: 90
Acquire ETH and cryptocurrencies at the moment could remain a logic opportunity while backers are evaluating the long term trends for tokens and currencies. I advise a meticulous choice plus consulting experts beforehand.
Activity: 238
They are in trouble and it is hard to say something promising. For me Btc looks like more reliable (sorry, Eth) because it is the pioneer on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
Yes it's possible that ethereum can be as good for a long term goal of investments.This year would be a year for eth to grow like bitcoin and has a massive potential to increase its value due to high demand in the market and also have a good pltaform and smart contracts.
Activity: 67
Ethereum is apple btc is gold
Activity: 43
etherum would be the best selection of tokens to hold this year. with the market here and there numerous individuals figure bitcoin ought to be hang on long haul than etherum, etherum develops moderately with the bitcoin diagram and along these lines increment in bitcoin cost will produce a results to build the cost of etherum same way
Activity: 159
for us bitcoin and ethereum the main goal we get, because we will also get much better profit every day, because bitcoin and ethereum grow better in the future.
Activity: 266
Ethereum and Bitcoint as an investment destination, this statement is true, both are strong coints, they are also good to make investment for the future, each also has its own advantages, the investment in both of these coints certainly gives you more results
Activity: 560
I think Neo that should be added to these list, maybe there are more ways but definitely there is future.
Activity: 21
Plainly I dont need to contribute my cash and my exertion on something that is hackable, a year ago in 2017 there have been numerous revealed episodes of hacking of ETH wallets and ICO's. Except if ETH wont resolve these fundamental issue the devs should begin considering if their surrey digital currency will have the capacity to outperform btc.
Pages:
Jump to: