Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 9. (Read 3183 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Ethereum is now so well in the market of crypto currency. What I think you can safely consider it for long-term investments. For example, I really respect this crypto currency and I advise everyone to look at it.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I find these cryptocurrencies are really promising for investments and long term projects at all. Especially I hope that ETH will get such positions as BTC has now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
For something to be considered an investment the total available must be know otherwise its a gamble.
Makes a difference if i buy one Mona Lisa or one from a thousand.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
You can be grateful because you have earned money from the prize and you can enjoy it, unlike me who has not got the prize and never sold all the ico there, now I try to earn money from the lucky gift, good luck
Activity: 69
Both are elite digital currencies vying for power and dominance in the cryptoworld. For sure, they will be a very good investment to pour in your money to. They are for a long term investment that will probably give you  huge profit.
Activity: 84
etherum would be the best choice of tokens to hold this year. with the market up and down many people think bitcoin should be hold on long term than etherum, etherum grows relatively with the bitcoin graph and thereby increase in bitcoin price will take an effect to increase the price of etherum same way
Activity: 110
The founders of ICO depend on the sale of their product and the token they created. Thanks to us, the tockey is in turn if it is worth anything. However, it would solve this with a scam peoblem.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
From my point of view, I prefer bitcoin because it has higher value. No one can deny it. This is one of the reasons for the existence of the cipher world.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
in fact, Bitcoin's market capitalization is bigger than Ethereum market capitalization so the conclusion is that Bitcoin is more likely to be the top choice if you want to invest in the world of crypto currency...
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Both are good for hold and they are top crytocurrency. But I think eth is good for long time hold in future
Activity: 91
Digital currencies are future of world economy. Along with bitcoin some altcoins are also doing good progress. Ethereum is one of the best long term investment tools. Bitcoin is the best return giving currency, bitcoin is showing this from last two and more years.  Bitcoin`s increased price and transaction charges compelling bitcoin investors to search an alternative. For them ethereum is the best substitute currently available.
Activity: 81
BTC is more reliable than ETH... But! I think Ethereum will show more rapid growth this year than bitcoin. I look forward to it.ETH showed weak growth last year. By the end of the year waiting for the price of $2k
Activity: 142
I think so since there are many bounty campaign projects that use eth as reward to the participants, it may help ethereum grow fast in this year. So we can invest in ethereum that would have good future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Despite having very good prospect in future, Ethereum has been very disappointing over the past six months. However, it is still very good for long-term investment, as bitcoin is maintaining its dominance, so i would prefer bitcoin over ethereum.
Activity: 19
It is very certain that by the end of this year it can be seen as a hodl, it is not a secret that ETH has gained great popularity in recent times as LTC, this could benefit them, but it will take time
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

If they don't believe ETH, just show them the ETH price when ETH has been created. I think it was less then $1 / ETH.
But now, ETH price is already gone high. If you buy it now, it will be still profitable. This year too, unless cryptocurrency market is not recovering.
Some fear it is a manipulated growth, but what's happening with ethereum is the real growth. One who feel the price of bitcoin to be high to make an investment can go with ethereum. As in the quote, till the recovery takes place in large scale it is good to invest and profit within very small time period. Both were a highly potential investment which is to provide profit unexpectedly.
Activity: 57
To my point of view things, i think both coins are profitable in case of long term investment the only thing here is that the bitcoins price is rapidly raging Down  and up that's why many users are just investing to bitcoin because of the price rage and they might easily be profitable than etherum.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

If they don't believe ETH, just show them the ETH price when ETH has been created. I think it was less then $1 / ETH.
But now, ETH price is already gone high. If you buy it now, it will be still profitable. This year too, unless cryptocurrency market is not recovering.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will substitute Euro, Dollar and so on and create the first free and hard world currency potential, it is always my priority choice. Ethereum has faster transaction speed, transaction costs are also cheaper than Bitcoin  industry, it makes Ethereum a safe bet for investors, perhaps even much more than bitcoin !!
Activity: 84
Maybe the Ether transaction ratio is huge, but that does not mean this coin is not for long term. I think at this time quite a lot have faith in Ethereum, at least more than altcoin competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: