Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 8. (Read 3183 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
I think Ethereum is as promising for investment as bitcoin. and I think that Ethereum's more potential growth in price than bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit.
I don't believe that many are not believing that eth is a good investment for long term holding. Seen those smart contracts and most of the ICOs are generating ERC20 tokens so it's use and value grows a lot for the past years.

Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
Since before there were too many people already that chose ETH as a coin to HODL for long term.

Ethereum is the most efficient product on the market with bitcoin. Ether's infratstructure is very vital for startup companies to raise funds for their development roadmap.
Ethereum, which is currently undergoing this advancement, is able to generate far greater profits and make the development much better to rely on. thus having Ethereum has become its own advantages and become a considerable income.
yes, Ethereum is a very good and potential coin in the future, I see Ethereum is already used by some companies for the success of their project so I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright and reliable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Thus the ethereum is the goal of many investors to hold their investment as an asset in addition to bitcoin. Indeed when compared with bitcoin will look far. but of course, if viewed from the system and the potential of the ethereum this would be a good choice and place to invest long term in addition to bitcoin.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
now the two coins have different goals and have their respective projects, it may be true if you want to invest in Ethreum is advised for the long term, there is no harm if it invests on its ICO because it goes back to their respective personal
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
I for one trust that ETH is likewise one of the most grounded crypto after bitcoin in each perspective like technology,price,development,potential and following couple of years we will see the cost of ETH skyrocketting as individuals will remember it and the base for every single other coin. Put resources into both by broadening and you will acquire in long run.
Activity: 38
Bitcoin is in its own league as per my belief as in my view and perspective Ethereum is the Brother of Bitcoin which leads all other Alts in its way through as we can see both are very unique by their features in this market. and the investments are also regulated and visualized in an equal way that both have their best shot at the market. Bitcoin has and will be a big goal of investment in this Cryptocurrency market. and so Ethereum also did play well and will also be playing well in the upcoming market as it has to lead a long way in this market with its potential.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
Whats the length of your investment plans. Long term you have to pay attention to emission rate

Activity: 110
Your prediction, I think almost rightly, that this year is more feasible to hold ethereum in the long run. Not only ethereum, even bitcoin also slumped in value, so he also participated to be held in this year, until he showed its development. Ethereum and Bitcoin are an investment destination by the majority of the crypto community in the hope of generating a lot of profits as their prices soar.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The growth graph of these coins is almost the same. In addition, I think that both coins are reliable. I invest in both coins and I am confident that this will bring me a good profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit.
I don't believe that many are not believing that eth is a good investment for long term holding. Seen those smart contracts and most of the ICOs are generating ERC20 tokens so it's use and value grows a lot for the past years.

Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
Since before there were too many people already that chose ETH as a coin to HODL for long term.

Ethereum is the most efficient product on the market with bitcoin. Ether's infratstructure is very vital for startup companies to raise funds for their development roadmap.
Ethereum, which is currently undergoing this advancement, is able to generate far greater profits and make the development much better to rely on. thus having Ethereum has become its own advantages and become a considerable income.
Activity: 126
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

everyone has a different thinking, because currently the bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum is the queen of crypto. certainly if the investment in both will make us have a great chance to be successful. we will be far from loss.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
only by having both of these coins trading you can play perfectly. both have already proven to be a lot of coins brings luck. In fact both are potential coin. and it is very worth it for us investment.

My personal choice is bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin can give me better earnings in the long term, but of course ethereum is also good coin. If we talk about long term investment these two coins are very reliable and good to invest in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
only by having both of these coins trading you can play perfectly. both have already proven to be a lot of coins brings luck. In fact both are potential coin. and it is very worth it for us investment.
Activity: 93
Unmistakably I dont need to contribute my cash and my exertion on something that is hackable, a year ago in 2017 there have been numerous announced episodes of hacking of ETH wallets and ICO's. Except if ETH wont resolve these principle issue the devs should begin considering if their carriage cryptographic money will have the capacity to outperform btc.
Activity: 72
Unmistakably I dont need to contribute my cash and my exertion on something that is hackable, a year ago in 2017 there have been numerous announced episodes of hacking of ETH wallets and ICO's. Except if ETH wont resolve these principle issue the devs should begin considering if their carriage cryptographic money will have the capacity to outperform btc.
Activity: 58
I would prefer using ethereum since it has many functions and also ethereum price as of this moment was still low compared to bitcoin. And ethereum has a possibility to rise in price due to its supply and demands. Most ICOs nowadays are using ethereum as their payment for ico. And also their tokens in the ico is an erc20 token that only ethereum holds.
Activity: 31
Ether's infratstructure is very vital for startup companies to raise funds for their development roadmap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It can not be denied since the appearance of ethereum will always be compared with bitcoin. For me ethereum can be retained and many holders invest their ethereum in ICO so they can earn big profits, Ethereum will show faster growth this year than bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Yes I agree that if bitcoint and ethereum as an investment destination, these two coints have their own advantages, the investment in both of these coints is nothing to lose, if it decreases for now is reasonable, hopefully in the near future the market will rise again
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I do not believe that many do not believe that eth is a good investment for the long term. Both coins are profitable in terms of long-term investment the only thing here is that bitcoin prices are rapidly raging up and up which is why many users only invest into bitcoin because of the anger of price and easy profit.
Pages:
Jump to: