Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 10. (Read 3183 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Yes this is very profitable for investment now. But keep in mind, cryptocurrancy is a fluctuation, can quickly rise and get down quickly. So be careful if you want to invest. Both coins are profitable in case the price of longcoat is quickly raging and rising which is why many users only invest into Bitcoin.
Activity: 103
Both are very good for invest, the only different is the price, not everyone can reach bitcoin price, but on the other hand, most of us can reach eth price, so for me i choose eth. But if you have a money to invest, you can split your money into btc or eth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I think that after all the etherium begins to increase its dominance in the crypt market, however, by the number of transactions and the volume of money turnover. So he has every chance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
To me, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrency, worth the investment. Bitcoin is the parent of altcoin, all altcoins are affected by Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is currently experiencing a lot of difficulties, I believe Bitcoin will quickly recover and regain momentum over the next few months. Ethereum too, this is altcoin has great potential, it is always my priority choice. Ethereum has faster transaction speed, transaction costs are also cheaper than Bitcoin. I guess Ethereum will grow strongly over the next few years. That is the reason I will hold long term Ethereum
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
Both are good source of extra income dominating the market with valuable and professionally for us. I mostly invest on altcoins sell it on bitcoins and hold it for a long term. Ethereum can be surpassed by new and better cryptocurrencies and not exactly good to hold for long term.
Activity: 336
Both are good coins worth investing in. Both are valuable and dominate the market. In my opinion, the best idea is to diversify your investment and buy both of them                                                               
Activity: 96
I believe on this two crypto ethereum and bitcoin as the best option for long term holdings as we expect now that this two crypto has its own predictions that will go to moon and i'm waiting for that to happen this year if not then continue to hold until such time it will reach to our desired price then that the time to sell.
Activity: 23
It is really a good tool for investing. If you consider investing for the long term, then these two coins do not exactly leave you at a loss.
copper member
Activity: 462
In my belief, these two coins are both excellent for long-term investments. If you evaluate them from initial capital, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are equally profitable.
It is true that what you say is undoubtedly certainly between bitcoin and ethereum is great for long-term investment,
and the evidence is already a lot of course and we do not need to doubt again about it
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

I would say that both are good ones. They have their own pros and cons, and both them holds some advantages in terms of being held as an investment. Bitcoin has more value, but it also takes more time to be invested upon because the return may take time. On the other hand, Ethereum may be easier to invest into because it's cheaper, and it shows more movements and changes. However, the rate of gain you can get is a little smaller because of the same value it has. That depends on the type of capital you can invest, you can either get down with Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
I think that Ethereum is very profitable for investment right now as the price is low. But you shouldn't forget about the fluctuations of cryptomarket, there can be  rise and fall of it during a short period of time.
yes, Ethereum is the best Bitcoin alternative, ethereum has enormous potential in the future now Ethereum already has a big supporting community so I think the future is very bright and very suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
Bitcoin will hold the most value because of limited supply. The demand is very high and it is a good idea to keep for long-term. Ethereum, on the other hand can be surpassed by new and better cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 500
In my belief, these two coins are both excellent for long-term investments. If you evaluate them from initial capital, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are equally profitable.
Activity: 196
Ethereum is good coin also, as a fact more of the investors like me are having a good profit in holding an ETH, but somehow my goal is the bitcoin I could see a brighter future to this coin.
Activity: 210
It seems to me to be more expedient at the moment to invest in the etherium. There, with the growth or fall of the currency, there are not such strong losses as under bitcoin.
Activity: 85
when it comes to investment in bitcoin and eth, i will always go for eth because with the same amount of money, i can buy more eth than btc. Hence I will have more eth to make a profit from as compared to just having btc.besides they both normally increase together at the same time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Ethereum has many technological improvements related to scalability, confidentiality and decentralization, which will be provided on the platform this year. In particular, their modernization Casper will include a transition from the algorithm Proof of Work to Proof of Stake. This will reduce the load on the network and the impact of the environment on network stability, which will make the coin more valuable.
Also, there is a possibility that Ethereum may well rise in price. Actually, any day, shoot up. And he will need all of us to participate in various promising ICO.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I know that many investors use Ethereum for long-term investments.
Activity: 210
I believe that Ethereum is good for long-term investments. and many have already invested in it.
Activity: 476
ETH is an excellent coin for investments. First of all it is rather stable in comparison with other altcoins. But in difference from BTC it is very convenient. She can be used for participation in ICO. The blockchain of ETH develops every day. Thanks to it the price of ETH will grow!
Pages:
Jump to: