Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 4. (Read 3183 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This is actually a very complex issue and a very ambiguous one. And it is very difficult for me as a layman to answer it. Because none of us know for sure how and what's best. There is only theory and assumptions. But one thing I know for sure ETH will not overtake BTC in popularity this year. That's all she wrote.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Bitcoin's price seems more stable while Ether is more volatile right now.

But Ethereum is going to upgrade in the future. As an platform that supports smart contracts, I think Ethereum still gets its potential.
Activity: 434
Seldom only are those people who have a goal of putting Bitcoin and Ethereum in the top priority than any other cryptocurrencies. Since they are the top 2 cryptocurrencies in the market cap column, we can say that having these 2 cryptos in your portfolio can really give you a very high profit when these two will rise drastically.
indeed bitcoin and ethereum can be considered very good to be the best investment this year,
because prices are now experiencing a drastic falling, keep calm and stay support bitcoin and ethereum.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
the best, fastest, and trustes coin is bitcoin and ethereum people have 100 percent interest in this 2 coin. It worst investing big money.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
At the present time, we can say that the value and future of Bitcoin and Ethereum are growing rapidly. Although the value of Ethereum has lost a lot over the past few weeks, many ICO projects have chosen ETH as the basis for their project. That proves that ETH is still growing strongly after Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 252
both bitcoin has ethereum have different Visions.  Ethereum is the first Smart Contract Platform that gives the Power of the utility tokens. The First Crypto bitcoin is performing the role of the role model Showing other Coins the way to go And How to improve in terms of price and technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Lots of people have lots of thinking and lots of idea about their investment and very few of them are correct. You know this thing is all about knowing the market very well and have to do a lots of research and study your coin and your competitor coins.
We all know that BTC is the king coin in this market and every single coin wants to overtake its place but no one ever did that. But in the near or far future no crypto coin can do this now come to the main point is that which coin should use a goal of investment. You see in this matter I think it totally up to you. I can do anything with these two but I love btc. I don’t know why but it has a very soft corner in my mind so btc is the first choice.
Activity: 152
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
It's been almost a year, but my answer wouldn't change now and then: ETH is one of the best coins to hodl in terms of their market cap and available supply. Today it's fluctuating around $278 and grows +2% in price.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Seldom only are those people who have a goal of putting Bitcoin and Ethereum in the top priority than any other cryptocurrencies. Since they are the top 2 cryptocurrencies in the market cap column, we can say that having these 2 cryptos in your portfolio can really give you a very high profit when these two will rise drastically.
Activity: 189
I think both will succeed when we run the speculation. be that as it may, for the outcomes, I trust the outcomes given Bitcoin significantly more than Ethereum. since the cost of Bitcoin is high, so its advancement can rapidly.Each crypto has it's own benefits and bad marks, bitcoin and ethereum are potential crypto and individuals purchase both according to their fiat accessible with them. On the off chance that somebody has all the more money, my recommendation is to put resources into them two as they would have noteworthy spikes in the coming years. The two coins develop pleasantly
Activity: 98
Bitcoin or Ethereum,both coins are good.But I prefer Ethereum for long-term investments.
Activity: 93
I think ethereum is a coin that has a decent future after bitcoin, ethereum is presently generally utilized for ICO it demonstrates that ethereum has awesome advantages in execution as a shrewd contract, as long as I work in the realm of cryptcocurrency just ethereum that overwhelms the most much abused keen contract framework it.
Activity: 82
etherum would be the best determination of tokens to hold this year. with the market all over various people figure bitcoin should be hold tight whole deal than etherum, etherum grows tolerably with the bitcoin outline and thusly augment in bitcoin cost will deliver an outcomes to fabricate the cost of etherum same way
Activity: 87
Mildly watching the prices movements shall be blended with observing wallets aligments and similar assets.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin and Ethereum are indeed very suitable for investment, but investing in this year's market will face great risks. Because the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum continue to fall this year, and the decline is very serious.
Activity: 86
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

I prefer ethereum than bitcoin, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price if future. For now this is the right time to buy ethereum because of the cheap price.
The same words, everyone said it more than 10,000 times, but the price of ETH has been falling, we have not waited for its recovery. Whenever we think that its price is already very low, it will always bring us a fatal blow, and the price will fall again and again. I don't know how long this situation will last, so now I can only choose to wait.
Activity: 112
You should not buy what's going well.
you should know the trading strategy for more money.
You should always look at the market so you know how much you are investing. Be smart in the crypto currency so you do not lose your money investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

I prefer ethereum than bitcoin, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price if future. For now this is the right time to buy ethereum because of the cheap price.
Activity: 126
for $ 50 price. Probably the time to forecast that ETH will collapse and another coin will replace the second place on CMC. So consider before investing in this coin, I have lost confidence and fear when holding the ETH
Activity: 116
I think that when you join this cryptocurrency world for the first time, Bitcoin and Ethereum are definitely the first choices to invest in coins. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are very stable and potential coins, no matter where you invest. One is very worthwhile
Pages:
Jump to: