Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 31. (Read 4493 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
August 17, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
I don't think Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin in a short time. It's possible that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin in the future, Maybe. But, it's so hard it will happen because Bitcoin is the first Crypto ever and the mother of crypto Cheesy
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
August 17, 2018, 12:10:40 PM
Anything can happen, i'm also sure that someday ethereum will overtake bitcoin, but we have to know that bitcoin marketcap is currently around 53% while ethereum marketcap is around 14%, of course it needs magic to overtake bitcoin in a short time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
August 17, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

By looking at Ethereum's price now, i am not really sure that Ethereum will ever take Bitcoin's position. If you are looking at the price chart, almost every time Bitcoin down, Ethereum is going down too, even other coins too. If what you are saying Ethereum will take Bitcoin's position, then the logic must be that the price of Ethereum does not affected by Bitcoin.

There is no chance for Ethereum to take down Bitcoin in my opinion, but they can be walking alongside together.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
August 17, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
I think that is impossible and will never happen. yes, ethereum is a potential coin and many investors like it but to replace bitcoin it certainly takes a long time or even years because we see ethereum and bitcoin price comparisons are so far away. So I believe bitcoin remains number one in the cryptoqurency world. this
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 12:01:55 PM
There won't be any cryptocurrency can overtake Bitcoin. Because, it's already become the base currency of all the cryptocurrencies. The whole market is based on it with more than 50% dominance. And also, consider the supply. It's just 21M tokens. That's quite smaller value compared to the other coin supplies. So, I think this will never happen.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 17, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
why are you so sure that happened?
if ethereum does all that maybe the planning is now good, but now there is ethereum decreasing even though bitcoin is not far down.
I'm not sure but if bitcoin goes up and ethereum can overtake the volume, it's possible
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 17, 2018, 11:59:04 AM
I think it won't happen..both BTC and ETH will be in top, it is good to be a long term holder for those coins and not compare.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
Why you talking like that and sure that ethereum will overtake Bitcoin, any proof to support your predict? I don't think so, look at current bitcoin and ethereum market cap, ethereum can't overtake Bitcoin, but my prediction is maybe another coins will overtake Ethereum  Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
August 17, 2018, 11:49:15 AM
I have a while reading this kind of topics and of course i rarely see any kind of deep analysis.

My personal way of being helpful here is to tell people reading this to not let them scare you. If you really believe in Bitcoin and in the technology behind it, listen to your instinct or knowledge instead of others when it comes to extreme affirmations like this one.

If you would like to read a deep analysis about both of them, i recommend:
https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-vs-ethereum-cryptocurrency-comparison/
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 17, 2018, 11:43:26 AM
ETH replace Bitcoin? That can not happen now and in the near future, it takes more time and effort. Bitcoin and ETH may be replaced by other altcoins, but maybe we have to wait longer!
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
Ethereum may be able to replace BTC because it is very far from eth prices with BTC even though whenever BTTC is definitely the most superior
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
ETH has fallen. In 2019 there is no way ETH can surpass the BTC. When the ETH price reaches 1,300$ then people think it can. But now it is impossible. If ETH continues to develop, at least 5 years later ETH can overcome the bitcoin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 17, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Why do you think ETH will overtake btc? For now, altcoins value seems falling greatly in the market. Only bitcoin value not drop too much.
You should tell your reason so we can think about it and buy ETH more to accumulate before it become no 1 and overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
How about no, you should research more and see why eth is about to fail
Activity: 35
August 17, 2018, 10:40:52 AM
I don't necessarily doubt it, since just about anything can happen, but it's more than likely not going to happen. Bitcoin being the first coin will keep it at the top for a long time. And as it stands, ETH right now is dropping in price. So you have nothing to worry about. If I were you though I would invest in ETH too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 10:35:31 AM
Maybe yes, in the future because next to bitcoin is ethereum. But it also depends the economic status and how many uses those said coins.

True, ethereum is the most potential coin to overtake bitcoin, the support of hundreds of tokens that use ethereum keeps ethereum's performance improving, and I'm sure someday it can happen.
it is hard to happen.moreover ethereum network often in trouble, and gas gwei suddenly rise  alot.for people that use this network it is very harmed them.developers need to developt their network so this case wouldnt happen again in future.so bitcoin can be replaced.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
Maybe yes, in the future because next to bitcoin is ethereum. But it also depends the economic status and how many uses those said coins.

True, ethereum is the most potential coin to overtake bitcoin, the support of hundreds of tokens that use ethereum keeps ethereum's performance improving, and I'm sure someday it can happen.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
August 17, 2018, 10:26:05 AM
Myths may speak at many places but it will not become true at anytime so I would says if you see after 5 years also still that time also we will find the bitcoin only at the top of this crypto currency market. I would like to invest on the coins any one of this also I will go with the bitcoin only.

Lets pray for ethereum to reach the 500 USD first now current market trend pulls down the ethereum value into the 100 feet borewell I think. I am also mining eth but does not seems worth recent days.
copper member
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 10:20:19 AM
Bitcoin will be the gold of crypto, in that it will always be there, more stable than its cyrpto counterparts and occasionally outperform them when things turn dark
Activity: 994
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 10:18:22 AM
This topic sounds like a tales from moonlight stories which is nothing but fictional imagination, although such submission is welcome as it helps to provoke a radical line of thought and keeps a better understanding while it will never happen neither now or in the future. Bitcoin remains on top.
Pages:
Jump to: