Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 33. (Read 4493 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 07:53:47 PM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

I don't have such thoughts. Bitcoin is a crypto king that is very strong and will always be there as the main. Ethereum does have the potential to grow, but it will be very difficult to be able to surpass bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 16, 2018, 07:49:42 PM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

While such an outcome is not possible. Looking at the budget 1/3 this is what a breakthrough should be that would bypass the BTC? Where ETH will take 78,000,000,000 $ invests, that would compete?  When every day comes a new coin.  Huh
It's not possible and it will need a very long time to the ethereum to surpass bitcoin, the majority of people are using bitcoin to store their value and it will increase the price anytime as the more people will try to buy that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
I do not see the Ethereum and any other altcoin that currently exists with the conditions to overcome bitcoin in the short or medium term. Maybe in the long run there will be some altcoin capable of competing with bitcoin
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
August 16, 2018, 07:23:21 PM
I would say that Ethereum is really can be better in some aspects to be a payment method than bitcoin is and it is already used in some areas of economy as a payment method, but it's certainly would not overthrow the Bitcoin.
In fact there is new technology that can overtake ETH on top just like NEO, so I don't think ETH can replace bitcoin of top. ETH must survive first in the competition between NEO, and I think also CARDANO and maybe XEM. We will see this in the long run, for now ETH should recover first from its biggest dump this year so investors can still trust this coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
Whatever happens, the price of Bitcoin is always higher than Ethereum. Because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world. And Bitcoin has less supply than Ethereum.
Activity: 11
August 16, 2018, 07:18:01 PM
Ethereum will have a new life once Conventment hits exchanges.

Just read this article:

https://denverweed.com/conventments-upcoming-b2b-iot-platform-potential-streamline-colorados-cannabis-industry/

I think CNVT will hit $5 and ETH will hit at least $700 and maintain its price around that range starting in Mid 2019.
Activity: 150
August 16, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
I'd be glad if you were right. I believe in the future of ETH and that it will grow in value.
Activity: 134
Merit: 5
August 16, 2018, 07:10:58 PM
in my opinion it is impossible for ether to defeat bitcoin, even though all possibilities could occur. we all know that ether is an alternative coin, and bitcoin is the main coin, and I can't imagine that bitcoin will be defeated by ether.
copper member
Activity: 995
August 16, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

While such an outcome is not possible. Looking at the budget 1/3 this is what a breakthrough should be that would bypass the BTC? Where ETH will take 78,000,000,000 $ invests, that would compete?  When every day comes a new coin.  Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
August 16, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
I just wonder sometimes why some people would think thank ethereum can overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin has been a leading coin from time immemorial, it is still leading and will continue to lead.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 16, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
I would say that Ethereum is really can be better in some aspects to be a payment method than bitcoin is and it is already used in some areas of economy as a payment method, but it's certainly would not overthrow the Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:24:28 PM
Yes, it can happen in the future. But we can't tell about that exactly. The reason is there are many many hopefull projects similar to ETH.
For examples Eos.
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 04:06:12 PM
if we see now ethereum is less stable and to follow bitcoin in my opinion it is a very difficult thing, indeed ethereum coin is very good and much in demand by investors because it is very rapidly developing from the beginning. but bitcoin is very strong to replace its position because bitcoin is very influential and controls 85% of the market itself.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 04:05:51 PM
I think that Ethereum can never surpass bitcoin. and today's market decline proves it convincingly.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

I used to believe this assertion tat ethereum will take over bitcoin in the future but seeing what is going on recently in the market, one would be forced to doubt the assertion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
August 16, 2018, 04:00:49 PM
I don't believe that because bitcoin is the king of crypto and ethereum is the Queen and bitcoin as the mother coin will remain the recognized image of crypto.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:53:47 PM
I do not think that it can be possible. Even based on technology and emissions it's impossible. If only bitcoin does not collapse because of a critical problem.
Activity: 152
August 16, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
Etheruem is so popular, etheruem is good, even most altcoins uses etheruem platforms, because it is very simple and secure to use. But I don't think it will ever over take bitcoin.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

I hope like that, with ethereum, it will now be possible to overtake biitcoin. everything can happen on cryptocurrency, bitcoin will not always be on top.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
August 16, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

I don't think ethereum can overtake Bitcoin. As well Bitcoin is mother coin. There is fact if total supply and depend on investor. If investor leave Bitcoin and start buy ethereum than may be possible overtake. On the other hand most if trading platform are using Bitcoin as a mother coin. If all trading platform think to use ethereum as a mother coin than it's possible overtake. But I am not expect it will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: