Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 34. (Read 4493 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:39:52 PM
Yes, it is very likely to surpass Bitcoin in the future. Ethereum has larger blocks and better technology to solve the problem of channel congestion and low transaction fees. I personally invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 16, 2018, 03:36:08 PM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
Well it's true that etherium has agined a lot of popularity among the people all over the world but still I don't think that it will be able to over take bitcoin.  This is because firstly, bitcoin is way more popular than etherium all over the world and Bitcoin has way more potential users who are willing to invest money in bitcoin than the users who are willing to invest money in etherium.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 16, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
Ether is recovering slower, than Bitcoin and both are part of red market, unlike XRP, which seems to be slowly hitting green market with its +2,16% today. However, investing in Ether is more logical now, XRP with about 40 billion units in marketcap will grow very slowly, even though its price is quite small while the idea that now you can purchase 3 Ethers with the same money it was 1 Ether not so long time ago is very attractive, I'll definitely buy some, hopefully this autumn will be as fruity as the previous one. But there's one problem that can influence the price of ETH - scaling problem and if  if it won't be solved with the help of proof of stake consensus, or other mechanism - same story that happened to Bitcoin before SegWit will happen to Ether soon. And as for Bitcoin lots of experts, not only Winklevoss, predict increase in price: https://smartereum.com/2732/bitcoin-price-prediction-2018-can-cryptocurrency-hit-50000-or-100000-this-year-forecast-2018-thu-aug-16/
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
 i do not believe in your analysis, ethereum will not overtake bitcoin, for whatever reason, bitcoin will still be a reference for all coins in all aspects.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
August 16, 2018, 03:33:25 PM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
why are you spreading such fud as that? and why do people follow your opinion to dump their bitcoin now if dont even indicate any proof in your post. this post is a trash, its useless to post such a thing.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 16, 2018, 03:31:21 PM
Before that happens, (if it ever happens) some other alt like cardano or neo will take over ethereum first.

Eth almost got to the point where bitcoin has gotten long ago and now it is facing the same problems as bitcoin and trying the same solutions (like second layer) too, except PoS which bitcoin is not planning to implement, yet.

No blockchain is spam proof no matter how big its block size, whoever comes up with a consumer level off-chain solution first will have a great advantage. Bitcoin has the most dev activity on this part of the problem which makes it closer to the solution.
Activity: 195
August 16, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
I don't believe in your suggestion. I love both ETH and BTC, but the last one has more strong community and it is the real store of value and first digital currency. I don't understand persons who even try to compare these two networks.
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 03:25:53 PM
I do not believe that the etherium will overtake the bitcoin.  Now many people start to doubt the etherium and prefer other altcoys.  on the contrary, I think that the etherium will go into the background
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:25:06 PM
Eth is a very promising coin and is in my opinion a number of advantages over btc. But soon I think he will hardly be able to overtake btc , which now specifies weather the entire stock market.
Activity: 78
August 16, 2018, 03:23:44 PM
it can happen, eth can go beyond btc I am not very sure about this because the reason is unclear, Although it can take a long time because the difference is very far.
Activity: 35
August 16, 2018, 03:21:30 PM
No its impossible. Remember bitcoin is father of crypto. Eth perform are very good. But that not mean cross bitcoin.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

ethereum holders always hope that ethereum will overtake bitcoin. yes we do know that ethereum has fast growth but it is not that easy to overtake bitcoin
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
August 16, 2018, 03:15:15 PM
I think eth will never overtake btc, but as it is centralized with some changes that might happen as welll, there is possibility.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
Are you out of your mind? blockchain Ethereum now takes more than 1, 000 GB on my hard drive.

I think that Ethereum will soon expect a modernization or it will cease to function
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
August 16, 2018, 02:59:51 PM
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to say this in the process we are in. Eth actually sees the lowest prices in recent times. I hope to ascend as soon as possible. I hope everyone gets the damage.
Activity: 113
August 16, 2018, 02:54:52 PM
I don't think ethereum will get to that point, in terms of value in the market, actually, there is not competition between both of them, they could coexist normally and both of them could innovate at their own ways.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
August 16, 2018, 02:51:04 PM
The peak of ethereum had passed already. Eth has a lot of competitor for smart contracts platform so there's no chance for eth to overtake bitcoin.

NEO, XLM and CARDANO joins to give the better competition as you said but they did not find the ethereum gives the bitcoin as a competitor here.
If one compares the bitcoin and other coins here on this forum or anywhere I will never support if that discussion is happening after 10 years as well. Kindly ignore the bitcoin and ethereum troller and the people give less worth to the bitcoin and other coins buddy.
Activity: 364
August 16, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
I know very well that ethereum has very god potentials and it is also a promising coin because of the very good technology that it has and also the strong team members but I doubt if it will be able to overtake bitcoin because bitcoin is more experienced and it has a very large crowd compared to ethereum and also investors have more trust in bitcoin potentials.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 16, 2018, 02:44:36 PM
The peak of ethereum had passed already. Eth has a lot of competitor for smart contracts platform so there's no chance for eth to overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 02:42:08 PM
eEthereum is an amazing cryptocurrency that has won the heart of many, from smart contracts use to as a store of value, despite these, it will always likely going to be second place to bitcoin because of bitcoin sentimental value
Pages:
Jump to: