Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 14. (Read 5010 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
I see no reason to invest in Ripple.  ETH is a more promising coin.  This is the best choice for investments.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 21, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

Ethereum is now the best coin after Bitcoin.
Ethereum has many advantages over other coins I think when compared to Ripple is certainly better Ethereum, so the best option now is to buy Ethereum.

Preferably I go with ethereum because for almost a 4 months of dropping of values of digital currency since the year 2018 enter, Ethereum so far has a good recovering performance that even bitcoin is in red mark but ethereum was able be in green mark. Though ripple has a good performance too, but ethereum has the best job well done for me.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
Ethereum is better than a ripple in all respects. And at the moment I would be careful not to buy a ripple, since it is still centralized
Know nothing of ripple, but for the Ethereum know a lot and purchase. Recently bought a couple of dozen at the bottom.
Both coin are different, yes ethereum can be considered slightly different to ripple, being geared towards complicated interactions between several parties rather than consumer payments. It provides numerous potential uses, such as reconciliation, enabling smart contracts to be distributed on the Ethereum network.
Activity: 101
April 21, 2018, 09:33:10 AM
Dear person, who asks such questions. I would advise you to study both projects in order to understand why and why these projects today we have. This is not the right question. Because these projects are generally different and have nothing in common.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 02:56:45 PM
You can also add bitcoincash and btc into your portfolio, to have solid profits, but ethereum and ripple good both
Activity: 104
April 19, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
I think, Ethereum beats ripple hands down anytime any day. Ethereum is a decentralized platform on blockchain and it's currency has many uses so also is the platform. Ethereum is bring something radically new to world of business and payment. Ethereum is definitely preferred.
Activity: 90
April 19, 2018, 05:28:37 AM
I prefer Ethereum but i suggest you wait for the deep because currently bitcoin is already been pump while Ripple continuous to drop  because of a huge pump last year. Check the chart always so you have a guide when to buy and sell. Smiley
Activity: 99
April 19, 2018, 04:27:33 AM
The clear winner is Ethereum, although Ethereum is more expensive than Ripple but Ethereum increases its value while Ripple is not. What makes Ripple gained huge Market capital is due to its massive billions of circulated coins. Ripple is struggling to increase their capital but maybe someday it will rise and surpass Ethereum market capital in the second time around.
Activity: 118
April 18, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

Ethereum is now the best coin after Bitcoin.
Ethereum has many advantages over other coins I think when compared to Ripple is certainly better Ethereum, so the best option now is to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 06:57:52 PM
for myself I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is a good coin of Ethereum's perks quite quickly from last year.
Activity: 490
April 18, 2018, 06:57:20 PM
Ripple also has potential, it is used in many banks in the transaction. However, I recommend long term investment into Ethereum, because it's better ripple. Ethereum is a very popular altcoin, it has the market capitalization of the second coinmarketcap, every day it has a huge trading volume. Many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum. I believe that Ethereum will grow stronger in the future. Right now is a good time for us to invest in Ethereum, now priced EThereum around $ 520, this is pretty low price for a potential altcoin. I believe that the end of this year Ethereum price will reach over $ 1500
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
We have pros and cons between the two. Ethereum is considered rather similar to Bitcoin, effectively a digital token intended as a unit of exchange. While Ripple has marketed itself as a useful mechanism in cross-border transactions in particular.It is notable that the banking industry has got on board with Ripple perhaps more than any other blockchain product. This is because the financial sector wishes to apply rules to the blockchain that achieve cost-efficiencies and improve profits through the effective deployment of technology. This is partly why there has been such hostility towards Bitcoin, which is essentially a libertarian response to the centralized nature of the banking system.
Activity: 299
April 18, 2018, 06:53:43 PM
Both options are promising this year, so it's up to you Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
Ripple has a great chance to be approved by financial establishments, since banks consider this protocol as a quite appropriate. Actually, Ripple satisfies their needs of a distributed centre -- control elements, or verification servers in the terms of Ripple. These servers are like an elite society, unreachable for others without excplicit confirmation from the currency owner. This differs Ripple from any blockchain-based currencies, determines its future, and steers its value on the market.
Activity: 141
April 18, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
Ethereum is better than a ripple in all respects. And at the moment I would be careful not to buy a ripple, since it is still centralized
Know nothing of ripple, but for the Ethereum know a lot and purchase. Recently bought a couple of dozen at the bottom.
Activity: 294
April 18, 2018, 03:14:32 PM
As for me, I believe that Ripple will work and it will be used for a long time, but I simply do not take it as a real altcoin. This is a centralized crypto that is why my choice is Ethereum. No doubt, it will be only growing.
Activity: 144
April 18, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
I would, in your place, have divided the portfolio into several crypto-currencies. You can buy 50% ethereum and 50% ripple
Activity: 280
April 18, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
They're both have bright future, but I think that Ethereum is better and have much more perspectives to be grow up
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 17, 2018, 05:31:58 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
If the investment is long term, both Ethereum and Ripple are appropriate. Every altcoin has its strengths. Ripple is accepted by banks and used in transactions, however it is managed by the company. Ethereum, on the other hand, has a professional development team with a solid foundation and great potential. I would choose Ethereum because I believe that Ethereum will bring a lot of profit to me and investors in the future.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 05:23:10 AM
I recommend buying you an Etherium, many analysts predict the price by the end of the year will be no less than $ 1,500. I also like Etherium more than Ripple
Pages:
Jump to: