Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 20. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:18:36 AM
Both coins have great long term potentials. That's why both are the top choice of ICOs right now. But among the two I would go for ethereum simply because it has more supporters.
Ethereum is more better over the ripple because ethereum is the best altcoin among the rest and for me the future of ethereun is much better than thw ripple and i believe that in the future ethereum is will be more stronger and the price of it is will very high.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:17:09 AM
 xrp  ,the eth will be replaced soon. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 04:14:36 AM
I will never buy XRP. Buying XRP is no different from buying a Fiat cryptocurrency such as Petro that can easily be corrupted by a central entity, or be brought down by the wimps of the governments.

I guess the thing about Ripple is that whales are behind it.This means that support (or no support) from the community is not an issue for them since they have enough funds to move prices up (or down) which would result in people being interested and still end up investing/buying in.

Etherium is the best altcoin now and of course its better than ripple because ripple has huge supply which make it not going to high price. Etherium is more than enough to make its move and has good market cap and stand in second place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 04:14:32 AM
very suitable for small capital investing on a ripple because in addition to countless cheap, these coins will also have a great future as ethereum. can of course create the benefit of investing in coins.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 04:12:40 AM
Go for ethereum. It's price is low for now. Just save some of it to have more profit in the near future.
Activity: 294
March 30, 2018, 04:11:22 AM
Currently ETH prices are down nearly $ 400 is good to buy a little. Hold to the end of the year can make a big profit.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 30, 2018, 04:07:26 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
Definitely, you should buy Ethereum. And after you buy it, you have to hold Ethereum for a long time. The development of Ethereum is very rapid and the price is always steady up. So if you invest in Ethereum, I am sure you will get a huge profit. This is my suggestion, hope you, follow what I suggest.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 30, 2018, 04:06:34 AM
I prefer ethereum for my investment from ripple. many said the team from the previous ripple had a lot of problems. i became less sure with ripple. in contrast to the increasingly advanced ethereum today
Activity: 104
March 30, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
I will never buy XRP. Buying XRP is no different from buying a Fiat cryptocurrency such as Petro that can easily be corrupted by a central entity, or be brought down by the wimps of the governments.

I guess the thing about Ripple is that whales are behind it.This means that support (or no support) from the community is not an issue for them since they have enough funds to move prices up (or down) which would result in people being interested and still end up investing/buying in.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 30, 2018, 04:02:13 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 04:01:22 AM
Both coins have great long term potentials. That's why both are the top choice of ICOs right now. But among the two I would go for ethereum simply because it has more supporters.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 30, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
I dont believe ripples potential. Ethereums current price is great to some invest. So i choose ethereum Smiley I wont invest ripple anytime, they wont gain anymore
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
XRP announced to join the super - book alliance!

The XRP will submit a New Deal to the super ledger, the Hyperledger Quilt.

In this bear market, this is a good news for XRP, I'm going to buy XRP!
Activity: 121
March 30, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
As per the technical view ethereum is more better than ripple. But for the low transaction speed ethereum is far behind of ripple. Though ethereum has more functionality and most of the big project are relies on ethereum. The one bad thing for ripple is its huge supply that will be the barricade for pricing up. So will pick up ethereum 
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

Both coins have good prospects in the future but I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is more popular and much hunted by people, I'm sure ETH has a bright future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 03:27:35 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
better for me is Ripple. because Ripple has more potential for considerable growth. although Ethereum is higher in price, Ripple is showing a fairly stable development.
Activity: 350
March 30, 2018, 03:18:20 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethurum or ripple?

I think best one is ethurum. Because  its price rising rapidly  day by day.
Ethereum has great potential for more growth, and for Ripple based solely on marketing, and simpler than Ethereum because of its excellent Ethereum platform and now you can invest in Ethereum
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
phun.io - The Social Gambling Game
March 29, 2018, 06:49:54 AM
I reckon both will do great in the future. ETH with their tech and XRP with their backing.
Activity: 434
March 28, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
I think you should invest in ripple would be better. The first is the value of small ripples and their growth rate is quite high. You can multiply your profits by 10 or 20 times. ETH is currently considered by many investors as Scam and now there are more Altcoin developed Blockchain technology advanced than ETH Blochain. I think you should invest in the ripple is a wise decision.
Activity: 294
March 28, 2018, 06:39:49 PM
Of course Ethereum, Ripple don't belong to this place this coin belong to stock market of companies that belong to someone. Ripple don't work with rules of decentralized world.
Pages:
Jump to: