Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 18. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
I certainly chose Ethereum, because Ethereum is great for the trading. Ethereum will continue to rise because Ethereum market is much.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 10:58:34 AM
I think you should buy ethereum while the price is still not that high. Ethereum now is slowly being widely-known altcoin other and it is now accept as a payment method in some apps or stores. I think ethereum will have a big impact this year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 13, 2018, 10:55:08 AM
between ethereum and ripple has a good project, but I prefer the ethereum that works to make real-life advances about a certificate record rather than a ripple that has a project about banking. and less growing. so you can buy ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
cap of ETH now is 50 bil, cap of XRP now is 25 bil, so for myself I prefer Ethereum because it more stable and growing rapidly, no pumping like XRP
XRP is not crypto, only blockchain technology
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
Ethereum is very good , there is no doubt in it and never will be. Although ripple is very good but when it comes to the future crypto. But most of the ico are based on ethereum block chain. So it means today's major crypto highly rely upon ethereum. If these coins do well in the future then surely ethereum will be the key points. That's why it is the best crypto right now as well as for future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 13, 2018, 10:52:21 AM
Ethereum still the best one to buy. But if you want bigger profit I will go to Ripple simply because the price is still to the potential to go up is higher than the Ethereum.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
April 13, 2018, 10:51:04 AM
The promotion and fans of eth are much better than the XRP. The XRP feels like the price has been rising all the time, but it doesn't have any value.

Activity: 406
Merit: 131
April 13, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
Ethereum. The ripple is not really decentralized while the ETH is decentralized. Another reason is that many banks use the Ripple ecosystem, but that not means the banks use the Ripple coin.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
April 13, 2018, 10:47:42 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?

Ethereum no doubt, both of them are good coin however ethereum is decentralized meanwhile ripple is a centralized one, this can be consider a big factor since many of crypto user hate the centralized coin since it can be easily manipulated by the man who owns the power in the coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
April 13, 2018, 10:44:03 AM
I believe that ETH for sure because as i ave red in the few past months , there are far superrior chains then Ripple so it wont be wise long term investment.

One of these potentially superior chains is CREDITS
Activity: 133
April 13, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
ETH is always my first choice. The platform and potential of Ethereum are much better than ripple. The development of ETH also increased rapidly and strongly in recent times. However, I think ripple is also a good altcoin, It's not a coincidence that it's in the top 3 of the crypto world. There were times Ripple overtook ETH but that was only temporary, I still trust Ethereum and I believe in the fundamentals of Etherum
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 10:27:09 AM
I think you can go with Ethereum because it looks very promising for future, and it have more potential to grow. I suggest to you buying Ethereum, it is good for you and gives you good returns if you can hold it for long terms.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?

ETH is far better than XPR because it's most stable and it's smart contract feature is revolution in crypto world.today mostly ICO are using ETH platform to distribute their payout.many prominent projects across the globe are using smart contract.ETH community is more than XPR.XPR is not crypto it's centralized currency and is controlled by banks.it's basically overpriced and is preferable for short term investment.I can conclude that ETH is better option for investment than XPR.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 09:54:48 AM
For sure only Ethereum iam not see any good and revolutionary in Ripple , ripple like a scam they just have a price and words and nothing else.
Activity: 168
April 13, 2018, 09:53:51 AM
I would recommend  Ethereum, Ethereum's price is increasing and stable. Ripple is also the Top Altcoins but the value is low but also stable.
Ehtereum still deserve to be invested due  to it's stability and scalability.
Although they're both Top Altcoins but still Ethereum is preferable to choose for the long term
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
April 13, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
I prefer Ethereum but I would invest a small amount for long term investment in Ripple as well.
Activity: 93
April 13, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
Omg what the question?? Ofcourse it's Ethereum. He is better for all positions. If you ask this one,maybe better quite from crypto?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 13, 2018, 09:16:59 AM
Please stop promoting some platforms like etoro : IF you buy your cryptos at etoro you do not actually own the crypto !!! For example if you buy ethereum you have your private key to reach your ethereum but on etoro you just buy option calls on ehereum !
Activity: 101
April 13, 2018, 09:14:10 AM
Discover a better and more efficient way to buy and sell Ethereum,  Trading it on eToro - an innovative, secure and reputable platform.
Buy REAL cryptocurrencies on eToro
When you buy/sell Ethereum on eToro, the cryptocurrency is purchased in
Trade as fast as Enjoy immediate execution market orders
All Ethereum traders enjoy our dedicated customer support
Quick and easy signup. Login to start buying or selling Ethereum with a credit card or PayPal
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 08:58:02 AM
Ethereum will of course be the right choice. Ethereum can now depart for $ 1K
Pages:
Jump to: