Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 17. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 04:15:53 AM
Ofcrouse, many of you will be surprised by the price of eth to date, but no matter how promising its in future, noone can say what it will be right         
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:50:21 AM
Going for ETH would be better if you have the financial wherewithal to back it up. However Ripple is also a promising and futuristic coin which you will never regret investing in.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 14, 2018, 05:54:31 AM
If you have the money and can afford ETH then go for ETH, the price grows faster then ripples. If you don't have much but wants more tokens, go with ripples its price will soon grow like we've never seen before. Its for a long term investment so you will have to wait longer than 2 years to see good profit that is worth your waiting time.
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 04:52:04 AM
If you judge by topics and reviews from the forum, then the ephemerium is much better
Activity: 658
April 14, 2018, 04:48:13 AM
Thats pretty easy, it's based on the options that you've been given. Going for Eth insted of ripple, but better try to do research by yourself      
Activity: 136
April 14, 2018, 04:39:49 AM
Ethereum and Ripple both are good coins, but I always suggest you to buy Ethereum because Ethereum having to more potential to increase as compare to Ripple. Ethereum will gives you better returns if you can hold it for long term.
Activity: 112
April 14, 2018, 04:34:12 AM
i am invest etherium nowadays because etherium price is very stable but i think ripple will be won at long time. i will invest ripple, i m just waiting for true time for me
Activity: 364
April 14, 2018, 04:24:58 AM
As for me, Ethereum's price is most increasing and stable. But, Ripple in comparison with Ethereum, it got low value. Ethereum always was deserve to invested to stability and scalability. So.. I'll choose Ethereum.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
April 13, 2018, 07:20:42 PM
Ripple has great market cap right now but even at that I still prefer to invest in etheruem then ripple due to the fact that most of this tokens which have high market cap/price are most time pump and dumped and at that investor's tend to loss they money most times. And again after bitcoin in the world of crypto the Queen is ethereum.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
April 13, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
We shouldn't choose between the two because both are a good coin they are both good for long term investment. Ripple is still cheap so better to hoard tons of them while they are cheap and for eth since price is 400$ not all can invest a lot with it. In my case i'll invest more in ripple than eth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:12:09 PM
for my own I prefer to hold Ethereum for quite a long time for one year ahead because of the possibility of Ethereum prices will rise again in the next year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
I recommend to choose Ethereum, the reason is because Ethereum better ripple. EThereum has a larger market capitalization, with a huge trading volume everyday, many ICO projects are built on the Ethereal platform, I believe Ethereum prices will rise sharply in the future. Ripple also has advantages, however I do not like ripple because it is managed by bank, and investment in ripple will not be high profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 04:04:53 PM
Ether - this is probably the second most important cryptoactivity after bitcoin. It allows users not only to perform monetary transactions among themselves, but also to access the entire amount of distributed computing power of the platform.about the air, we can say that he will make a similar revolution in the field of applications and online services.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 13, 2018, 02:49:58 PM
Ethereum only. The main reason, ripple is the villain of the cryptocurrency world. Satoshi gave people the opportunity of economic freedom. Now banks are invading our market and ripple is one of their tools for aggression. Better not support ripple.  Angry
perhaps the ripple also has its advantages, but nevertheless I also give my preference to the etherium. Firstly, the etherium protocols provide opportunities for coinage of all companies' coins, as well as real prospects for the future of this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
April 13, 2018, 02:42:36 PM
Ethereum only. The main reason, ripple is the villain of the cryptocurrency world. Satoshi gave people the opportunity of economic freedom. Now banks are invading our market and ripple is one of their tools for aggression. Better not support ripple.  Angry
Activity: 85
Merit: 5
April 13, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
Guys, this question is a little bit more complicated than it might look at 1st. Although ETH seems to be more solid, XRP has great trading potential.

ETH had an almost 1.4k USD peak during mid Jan's biggest bullish breakout of crypto history, right?

Since it's trading at 515$ right now, you could say that you would be earning almost something close to 280% over you ETH investment if you bought it right now and held it until a similar bullish break.

XRP, in the other hand, has astonishingly hit almost 3$ during January's historical valuation.

Since it's trading close to 0,7$ right now, you could expect gains over 400% if the same events would happen (as they probably will, I might add) again.

If you were to HOLD your coins (just to trade them later) and base your assumptions on historical trends, XRP would win with a solid advantage. Especially if more banks like Santander keep on advertising over Ripple around the world.

I know the proportion of gains can't be assumed to be the same - ETH could spike up faster, proportionally speaking, than XRP, hitting 2k while XRP still touches the 2,5$ mark, for example, so one does not ever know  Roll Eyes

But you can't simply throw a 'coin x or y' discussion without dropping some graphs here and there  Grin
Activity: 164
April 13, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
I think ETH has more chances to grow in price.  Maybe I'm wrong.  But I like ETH more.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 11:40:57 AM
I believe ETH. Ethereun is better than ripple because Ethereum's price is increasing and stable also Ethereum has many platforms and a very large community.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:19:55 AM
Both coins will be of excellent choice, each by its capacity.
Ethereum besides being a good currency is a platform that intends to take blockchain technology to everything that can be programmed, great for short term profit.
Ripple aims to make money flow freely, without the need for transfer fees, without the need for financial intermediation, which is interesting for long-term profit.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 11:19:03 AM
I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?
It all depends on why you want to buy Ethereum and Ripple. These are two different coins and have different costs, Ethereum has the function of smart contracts and Ripple does not. Ethereum is a decentralized cryptocurrency, and Ripple is a centralized coin of the firm of the same name, which is absolutely dependent on its creators. If you choose from these two coins, then I prefer Ethereum in any case.
Pages:
Jump to: