Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethurum or ripple - page 16. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
April 16, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
For me and in my own humble opinion, I will choose eth over and over again. I don't really like ripple for anything. one they are centralized and their services is bank based, so I wont choose ripple rather I will choose eth because it has more use case than ripple.
For me i choose ethereum than any altcoin because it is much profitable and become successful coin this year even there's a dumping in the market sometimes, but it doesn't matter because ethereum has potential so even its has flow many people are still interested and believe to it. And also for me ethereum can be get a huge amount of profit once you have it and a good coin too.

ethereum remains the best because ceo focuses more on product functionality, whereas for xrp it is somewhat complicated that if they are in power it will be something central and dominated by bankers policy, these coins are very popular in asia but not really bad because their intentions also help ecosystem crypto becomes more perfect again.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 16, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
For me and in my own humble opinion, I will choose eth over and over again. I don't really like ripple for anything. one they are centralized and their services is bank based, so I wont choose ripple rather I will choose eth because it has more use case than ripple.
For me i choose ethereum than any altcoin because it is much profitable and become successful coin this year even there's a dumping in the market sometimes, but it doesn't matter because ethereum has potential so even its has flow many people are still interested and believe to it. And also for me ethereum can be get a huge amount of profit once you have it and a good coin too.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 09:51:44 PM
Both coins are good, but I think the best right now is Ethereum, Ethereum quality is guaranteed, a lot of success when having it, I think Ethereum is very reliable in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
April 16, 2018, 09:42:39 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 16, 2018, 09:42:08 PM
of course Ethereum. I really like the character of ethereum and the service provided is also very satisfying.
every day I always monitor price movements from Ethereum
now the price is cheap, and certainly the price will bounce to 900 USD within 2 weeks
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 09:36:36 PM
If i were in your position i would choose Ethereum mate Smiley

I prefer to buy Ethereum because Ethereum now has good popularity and potential, let alone Ethereum has a good platform and the best altcoin is in Ethereum although now the price of Ethereum is declining many people are investing in Ethereum in the long run and waiting until the ETH price recovers,
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 08:46:52 PM
Etherium is the best altcoin now and of course its better than ripple because ripple has huge supply which make it not going to high price. Etherium is more than enough to make its move and has good market cap and stand in second place.
But i hear not long time ago about another type of coins wich can very easy to change eth .
Activity: 85
Merit: 5
April 16, 2018, 08:42:54 PM
We designed a new partitioning architecture by vertical approach versus the horizontal approach of Plasma by Ethereum. The scalability is phenomenally high.

View the ALPHA here:  https://www.talking.im/network/

Dude I was just checking this thread again after posts that weren't botlike and single sentenced and just found your nifty graph  Shocked

Would you or anyone care to explain what does it actually mean?
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
For me I dont know almost nothing about ripple, it seems that ethereum is way more popular and trustworthy, but I can be wrong... need to make more researches
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 16, 2018, 06:39:08 PM
ethereum !!! because I think ripple beat ethereum it just luck, and now I'm sure if ripple will be hard to beat ethereum again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
April 16, 2018, 06:37:52 PM
Ethereum is not so volatile when it compares to ripple but if I were you(just a suggestion)  I will buy ripple because  it has still the potential  to grow more
Same as ethereum  but it is pretty  slow when it comes to rising of price
Do some research  about it Smiley
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 16, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
An interesting author of this article, he has an ether called Ethurum, apparently, a person does not understand what is at issue =) You even check how the basic cryptocurrencies are written  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
Etherium of course!
As for me Ripple is just a bubble!
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 16, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
Both coins have some advantages, but Ethereum is better option for investing. At least is more stable and a lot more popular.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 16, 2018, 06:19:51 PM
I prefer the Etherium. It is the largest altcoin, on the basis of which there are many projects. Traders forecast that it will grow to $ 5000 in 2018.
If that's true then I will feel a huge and excellent profit so far. Because I still hold the ethereum and believe the price will be like last year that could touch 1,200 USD, hopefully 5,000 USD can be properly achieved so I can feel a big profit this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
I prefer the Etherium. It is the largest altcoin, on the basis of which there are many projects. Traders forecast that it will grow to $ 5000 in 2018.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 16, 2018, 11:09:57 AM
Ethurum is a very interesting prospective coin that can bring you big profits. This is a very large platform that is developing day by day and the price of ETH is quite stable. Ripple is a centralized coin, so I would not advise you to buy it!
Activity: 135
April 15, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
Hi, In my opinion, I choose XRP, I think in the future XRP will grow stronger than ETH
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 01:16:20 PM
Dear person, who asks such questions. I would advise you to study both projects in order to understand why and why these projects today we have. This is not the right question. Because these projects are generally different and have nothing in common.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 04:48:28 AM
I'm wary of Ripple. I don't even know what it's about. If I had the chance, I'd buy Ethereum. In the long term, it will give a good profit. But this is my personal opinion. Someone can think the opposite.
Pages:
Jump to: