Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 120. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
the blog post is to short. they have to tell us what really happened. if they won't the trust of the users they have to be honest and open.
I agree , they have to make things clear especially to those who invested in the ICO ,for all we know the distribution process of token to the investors are still in the process so 15-20% as they said that almost 80> were already distributed .It is a big percentage . Lets wait for the further clear informations that they will announced .There will be no problem if they can resolve this in another way.
Fair enough, let's wait and see, but it don't look good.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
the blog post is to short. they have to tell us what really happened. if they won't the trust of the users they have to be honest and open.
I agree , they have to make things clear especially to those who invested in the ICO ,for all we know the distribution process of token to the investors are still in the process so 15-20% as they said that almost 80> were already distributed .It is a big percentage . Lets wait for the further clear informations that they will announced .There will be no problem if they can resolve this in another way.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
till now we all received worthless coins. or let's say we received nothing.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
these amateurs should give us the coins back in the same currency we have invested .....
badest investment we ever made. and i smell a total loss  Angry

They will never give our coins back.

I would gladly swap my ETT back.

This is my first ever ICO, 4.2 BTC down the shitter.

I feel sorry for the guy/guys that put 1M waves in after ICO ended, bet they are spewing now.

give them more time, why you in hurry ?? if this gonna be a scam THAT would damage the image of wavesplatform ......

btw i did get my coins ...
legendary
these amateurs should give us the coins back in the same currency we have invested .....

They will never give our coins back.

I would gladly swap my ETT back.

This is my first ever ICO, 4.2 BTC down the shitter.

I feel sorry for the guy/guys that put 1M waves in after ICO ended, bet they are spewing now.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Important Update

We’re looking into a some suspicious transactions on the ETT token. Please do not transact or trade our token while we investigate. We have suspended our blockswap while we gather further information.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-1e97f5268a0a

hi there , ive got some selling orders in the wallet , do i have to cancel my orders ?

If you're talking about Waves client, then go to DEX and simply click the cross by your list of open orders.
You might need to consider of cancelling your selling orders for ETT token at the moment since they've been struggling to fix the issue. You can do this by doing what above said.
Regarding about the exchanges for this ETT, you can only use DEX for it since not much exchange has been handling dual contract such as Waves, and Ethereum. Bittrex has been considering to be the first one to handle these kind of token.

nope cant still cancel it ....

Error!
Order could not be canceled!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
legendary
For fucks sake.

Edit: Now we know why some investors did not recive their coins. They were stolen.

Investors will receives coins anyway. I won't be hard to redo the distribution thought a new asset.
The issue is mostly for all the traders on DEX and other exchanges.

That sucks for those who bought off the Waves DEX and the other exchange, thief been slowly offloading most prob.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
For fucks sake.

Edit: Now we know why some investors did not recive their coins. They were stolen.

the dev team look stupid. Angry

Even can't make a successful token distribution for two months.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
For fucks sake.

Investors will receives coins anyway. I won't be hard to redo the distribution thought a new asset.
The issue is mostly for all the traders on DEX and other exchanges.
legendary
For fucks sake.

Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Developers we would like to receive operational information about the situation. And what is the situation with 38,750,000 TOKEN, what was it? Everyone would like to hear the answers, earlier you often responded.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
I hope the distribution will end before Crypviser token distribution (07 JULY). It looks very competitive for Encryptotel.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Important Update

We’re looking into a some suspicious transactions on the ETT token. Please do not transact or trade our token while we investigate. We have suspended our blockswap while we gather further information.

iam sad, encryptotel problem again
At least they were able to detect the problem early, give them time to correct the problem so the next thing
will happen is the smooth of tokens especially those who are waiting for their bounty.
I have not created account in Waves Decentralized Exchange, I'm looking forward to see it trading in some bigger sites.
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
Important Update

iam sad, encryptotel problem again
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
happy for heard if didtribution to investor till 80%
i hope distribution for bounty hunter is smoothly, clearly and asap Grin

No, they will let you wait for another month, and you can't see any exchanges in 3 months.
Jump to: