Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 119. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Edited to clarify.

Dear investors.

Since crowdfunding our company, EncryptoTel has experienced a number of challenges and problems. We can assure you that we are only getting stronger as a result of this, and this in no way reflects the status of the company and especially the completion of our software products in the future.

Yesterday, late in the evening Moscow time, our BlockSwap service was attacked and ultimately hacked. The amount of losses is a staggering 38.5 million ETT tokens from the Ethereum chain and a further 3.8 million ETT Waves tokens.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/fd541726fb47

To address a couple of questions here:

1. This happened yesterday morning, it is not the reason investor distribution has been taking so long. It is a separate issue.
2. All trading has been halted since the moment this was discovered.
3. ETH based (ERC20) tokens will be redistributed, the current ones will be invalidated.
4. The smart contract address will change, and will be published immediately when completed.
5. Waves based (CAT) tokens will NOT be redistributed.
6. Waves based (CAT) tokens will CONTINUE TO EXIST! IT'S STILL DUAL-CHAIN!!!
7. ETT Waves (CAT) version token holders who lost tokens/funds as a result of this will be reimbursed from ETT team funds.

1. Eat your words,  break the planned 3mil cap. ---- Greedy
2. Don't have a successful distribution for 2 months. ---- Stupid
3. Get hacked for a "Encrypto" project! ---- Damned

The worst investment for me.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
When will the Encryptotel software be released?

I think NEVER  Grin Grin I even haven't received my coins yet....crazy

I was googling about ENCRYPTOTEL to find out what is going on, but I was shocked to found this

https://medium.com/@vadiman/crypviser-vs-encryptotel-no-way-nothing-to-compare-76e78a0a6ec
and even this https://cointelegraph.com/news/in-era-of-compromised-online-messaging-blockchain-based-services-hold-key

Their CEO just carries to shreds Encryptotels "cryptography"  Shocked Huh  

NOTHING TO COMPARE !!! LOL

There is no way to compare the ready to use CSMP protocol with the genuine Blockchain- based authentication model of decentralized public — key distirbution with the “promises”.

LOL no comments !!

If that true Encryptotel doesn't have any chance to survive, even if their produce products in 2018 it will too late
Im so sorry guys, I do not know what you gonna do, but I have to say GOOD BYE ETT!!!

Just give me back my coins and let me exchange ASAP!!!! Otherwise this become a SCAM project ! IMHO. Ive already got their a cup of cvc and hope they will respect investors more than you

Adam Nickson
you can mail me [email protected] and try to explain how is you better ??
I hope the distribution will end before Crypviser token distribution (07 JULY). It looks very competitive for Encryptotel.

I just googled "crypviser" and look what I found....

https://cointelegraph.com/news/are-your-chats-really-private-reasons-to-switch-to-blockchain-based-messenger

https://cointelegraph.com/news/in-an-era-of-snooping-we-need-an-unblockable-impenetrable-and-strong-messenger

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/06/17/cvcoin-ico-crypviser-social-business-blockchain-network/amp/

Hey Encryptotel what you can about this? How are you guys going to compete with them, if you are not even able to distribute tokens and got already hacked ??
I'm not a tech expert, but they looks much more promising and powerful, no any issues with crowdfunding or something else. And more over they are going to launch real network in few months....

I just worry if their CVC become ETT KILLER!!!
Edited to clarify.

https://i.imgur.com/t2Z1ZhT.png

Dear investors.

Since crowdfunding our company, EncryptoTel has experienced a number of challenges and problems. We can assure you that we are only getting stronger as a result of this, and this in no way reflects the status of the company and especially the completion of our software products in the future.

Yesterday, late in the evening Moscow time, our BlockSwap service was attacked and ultimately hacked. The amount of losses is a staggering 38.5 million ETT tokens from the Ethereum chain and a further 3.8 million ETT Waves tokens.

1. This happened yesterday morning, it is not the reason investor distribution has been taking so long. It is a separate issue.
3. ETH based (ERC20) tokens will be redistributed, the current ones will be invalidated.
4. The smart contract address will change, and will be published immediately when completed.
7. ETT Waves (CAT) version token holders who lost tokens/funds as a result of this will be reimbursed from ETT team funds.

HA HA HA what you are talking about ?? You are promising us security and got yourself hacked or fucked ?)))) Fantastic!

I'm still haven't got any your coins !!! just trusted you and spent 1.5 BTC....sheet...
Now my tokens having hackers...great.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
is it possible that somebody already bought these tokens from the hackers? they will be useless now?
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
THANK GOD THERE'S NOT BIG EXCHANGES YET, only tiny tidex...

I don't know what to say... I hope for the best. I hope it's just very very bad luck for you guys (and not non-professionalism...)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
legendary

Dear investors.

Thanks for the update.
I'm glad I sent my tokens to WAVES.
"Keep up the the good work".
This is a good project holding my tokens.

Seriously?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

yesteday you write, distribution is ready 80%

and today you write hack 38 million coin, with total suply 77 million this mean hack 50% iam not understand about that

What is the response of this question ?

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
and what if i already would have sold all my tokens? will i get them back?

and are other coins affected by this hole in the code?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Dear investors.

Thanks for the update.
I'm glad I sent my tokens to WAVES.
Keep up the the good work.
This is a good project holding my tokens.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Edited to clarify.

Dear investors.

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Dear investors.

6. ETT Waves (CAT) version token holders who lost tokens/funds as a result of this will be reimbursed from ETT team funds.

yesteday you write, distribution is ready 80%
and today you write hack 38 million coin, with total suply 77 million this mean hack 50% iam not understand about that

and what is solution problem, can create new token, and old token is not function again or what, because is hacker sell 38 million coin, you can lost much money

and you can choose only one not double platform is still always problem, waves token or etherum token, i think investor understand about youre solution is fast, fast distribution and fast added to exchanger
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
The biggest thing that unclear for me since the announcement of the project is dual blockchain. Ok it's​ looks cool to adopt dual blockchain for one coin, but if it's not provide by any platform or exchanges yet, it's​ useless.
Why imposing yourself for something you can't assure that will be find?
The simplest thing to make it easier is choose the right one, Ethereum or waves.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

b]Dear investors.

6. ETT Waves (CAT) version token holders who lost tokens/funds as a result of this will be reimbursed from ETT team funds.[/b]

bla, bla, bla, just give us back our money.
thinking about a lawsuit against your company .... our lawyer is bored anyway

@needmoney you are 100% right, ett and incent team don't has the know how to do this.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
the blog post is to short. they have to tell us what really happened. if they won't the trust of the users they have to be honest and open.
I agree , they have to make things clear especially to those who invested in the ICO ,for all we know the distribution process of token to the investors are still in the process so 15-20% as they said that almost 80> were already distributed .It is a big percentage . Lets wait for the further clear informations that they will announced .There will be no problem if they can resolve this in another way.
Fair enough, let's wait and see, but it don't look good.

Guys. Obviously this double-blockchain thing is yet flawed and Incent team sucks. Stop forcing this and just use one chain. I think waves would be fine.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Dear investors.

Jump to: