Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 118. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I hope Sasha Ivanov will help this project, he's true professional. I saw him posting in this thread, he answered some questions...
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I think the ETT team CLEARLY violated the terms of the ICO, they haven't even distributed the coins.

We should all ask for FULL REFUND!!

1: Failed to stick to the agreed limit (greed kicked in)

2: Failed to even distribute the coins people paid for (incompetence).

3: Failed to use stable software for the dual chains (incompetence).

You guys are a laughing stock, you've managed to destory this project before it got off the ground.

I want my 4.2 BTC back, you can have your worthless ETT back.

Are you doing this on purpose? Is this some elaborate scam?

Edit: show us some proof you got hacked, something smells fishy.

Well put! Count me in!!

No proof, no fund.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I'm really tensed now. The devs were hacked and so many coins are lost? What would they be doing now for the investors? I just participated in the bounty campaign but it's sad for the investors whose money is also at stake. Hope everything gets settled down soon as it's already been a month and still the distribution has not been completed.
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
Roman Rekrasov, CEO and co-founder
Aleksey Kuznetsov, CTO and co-founder
Igor Biyutskih, CIO and co-founder
Sasha Ivanov, CEO and Founder og Waves Platform
Dmitry Meshkov, PhD, IOHK.io researcher

These all russian cheaters
Shame on you. BASTA !

sasaha ivanov with waves coin, is good coin and trusted coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Cannot waiting EncryptoTel distribution and listed on exchanger sir
thank you

I don't think the distribution can be fast, because they have technical problems.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525

Shame on you. BASTA !

Play nice, Bud. Don't say anything about nationality. It's personal business.
The investors is not only you. There's 1000+ investors registered and invest their money on this project. The dev is still working on. I know it sucks to wait your coin tradable on exchanges.
Let me tell you something about investment.
Joining an ico project means you ready for any profit and risk that will be happen while the project running. Hacked, delay distribution, is the familiar problem in crypto world. So if you decide to invest in crypto project, I assume you ready for that.

I actually think the idea is brilliant. To bring an encryption service in the country like Russia. And the last news I read about encryption is this
 https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20170609/09213837550/russia-stumbles-forth-quest-to-ban-vpns-private-messenger-apps.shtml
It's a good news for private vpn company. And if it success, EncryptoTel would be top 10 investment next year.
Keep calm, and use your real account  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
thank you

dont expect it will ever be happening. they said that token were being hacked. and there are so many pending distribution most importantly the bounties. they dont even have the ability to address and resolve the issues of the investors (which cause the delays) and how do we think they will also be able to fix this?

shame on them!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
dear ETT team,
1. Please only using eth blockchain (erc 20)
2. Finish redistribution as soon as possible.
3. Paid 5 btc for added on bittrex.

this or even better refund our investment!

even if they can sort this out, project and company is worthless.
how can you trust a team not even able to manage the ico.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
dear ETT team,
1. Please only using eth blockchain (erc 20)
2. Finish redistribution as soon as possible.
3. Paid 5 btc for added on bittrex.
Activity: 18

Shame on you. BASTA !
Did anybody get their bounty tokens? - I think No!

What's gonna happen then? When is the distribution of your bounty tokens. Lots of people are asking for that.

3.8 millions stolen ETT Waves-based token continue to exist? OMG.

Do you really think hackers won't sell it in exchanges? So the price will be like $0.00001 come on developer team!

i just hoped that hacked thing is not a damn excuse.

so much delays, so much problems, and then this hacked thing? what can i say? WTF!

such a disappointment!

looked at those other ico who just finished weeks after you, they already managed to send the tokens, yet you? just keep on delaying, then see what happened now?

Shame on the project team obviously and very pitty for such a good idea. They claim to build encrypto but then they're hacked and tokens were stolen. This is reallny an "oh my god" situation. Your community did not deserve this.

I'm not sure what kind of encrypto they are going to build...I'm not an expert, just trusted them, because idea is really brilliant
However I just found that they use SSL TSL or something like this, which are exists for the last 10 years ....

does it mean that the idea itself was fake Huh just easy way to make money
this is my second worst project on the Waves platform
NEVER invest again to any project regardless idea and team on waves

I can not say that true or not, maybe technical guys can confirm or decline
found here https://medium.com/@vadiman/crypviser-vs-encryptotel-no-way-nothing-to-compare-76e78a0a6ec

btw at this moment I care more about my investments, I'm not a trader or "miner"
I paid from my pocket for that and not gonna to loose

well starting day with this trouble, not good idea
I have to go work to earn money that you have stolen !!!  Embarrassed Cry
Activity: 281

What's gonna happen then? When is the distribution of your bounty tokens. Lots of people are asking for that.

Do you really think hackers won't sell it in exchanges? So the price will be like $0.00001 come on developer team!

so much delays, so much problems, and then this hacked thing? what can i say? WTF!

such a disappointment!

looked at those other ico who just finished weeks after you, they already managed to send the tokens, yet you? just keep on delaying, then see what happened now?

Shame on the project team obviously and very pitty for such a good idea. They claim to build encrypto but then they're hacked and tokens were stolen. This is reallny an "oh my god" situation. Your community did not deserve this.
I think the ETT team CLEARLY violated the terms of the ICO, they haven't even distributed the coins.

You guys are a laughing stock, you've managed to destory this project before it got off the ground.

EXACTLY! You are cool

I will wait a little more and then apply for refund
Who is their ESCROW ? Waves ?? Shit, they are not more competitive that this team

However there are many other much more interesting ICOs going on
PLEASE distribute my coins not later than 3 days, I will get more cvc till over in 6 days

Activity: 588
thank you
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

such a disappointment!

Seriously ?? where did you read that ?

Woow....sorry my 1.5 btc it's almost 5000 fucken US$ !!! I can buy a car for that, not shit ETT

HELLOOOOO Team! Where is my coins Huh

I've been waiting for more than 1 month and now you are saying that it's going to become 0 Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Are you doing this on purpose? Is this some elaborate scam?

Edit: show us some proof you got hacked, something smells fishy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Stop with using the flaw double chain!

Use only one WAVES chain.

Correct all your stupid mistake and make the thing go on.
It is too easy to say but the team is doing their job to fixed and resolve this .
Blaming them will not help it will only slow down the process . Instead of spamming and pointing out that it is a scam .I think it is much too hard for them because of compromising some investors and the people who were in part of encryptotel.
Activity: 281

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Stop with using the flaw double chain!

Use only one WAVES chain.

Correct all your stupid mistake and make the thing go on.
Jump to: