Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 121. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
happy for heard if didtribution to investor till 80%
i hope distribution for bounty hunter is smoothly, clearly and asap Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
Important Update

We’re looking into a some suspicious transactions on the ETT token. Please do not transact or trade our token while we investigate. We have suspended our blockswap while we gather further information.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-1e97f5268a0a

hi there , ive got some selling orders in the wallet , do i have to cancel my orders ?

If you're talking about Waves client, then go to DEX and simply click the cross by your list of open orders.
You might need to consider of cancelling your selling orders for ETT token at the moment since they've been struggling to fix the issue. You can do this by doing what above said.
Regarding about the exchanges for this ETT, you can only use DEX for it since not much exchange has been handling dual contract such as Waves, and Ethereum. Bittrex has been considering to be the first one to handle these kind of token.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Important Update

We’re looking into a some suspicious transactions on the ETT token. Please do not transact or trade our token while we investigate. We have suspended our blockswap while we gather further information.

hi there , ive got some selling orders in the wallet , do i have to cancel my orders ?

If you're talking about Waves client, then go to DEX and simply click the cross by your list of open orders.

i did do it, but i cant cancel it , when i click on the cross , its says :

Error!
Order could not be canceled!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Important Update

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Important Update

Hi, I just copied the information from the official blog and twitter. I suggest however to stop transact for a while.
Activity: 1540
Important Update

Activity: 574
EncryptoTel: Development Update #2

the token even can't trade and the update is come out .when the ETT list on exchange the price
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Important Update

Activity: 273
Merit: 101
EncryptoTel team has given us estimation of distribution in very recent blogpost about bounties and distribution to remaining investors who didn't receive yet. We waited so long now nothing will happen with couple of more weeks. It will start in first week of July according to estimates and planning made by team. Just show some support to them they are working for this project to make it successful.

Distribution of what Expired food and stinky sausages? Oh man those guys might not be in their prime at this time, they have unresolved deeds with local government which is really concerning if u ask me, they have no time left to send out the bounties till the end of june, and they got past due invoices from various financial institutions that must be paid off in due date otherwise jail and hungry death.

Where did you get the information about unresolved deeds with local government and unpaid invoice? Can you please post link\source?
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
EncryptoTel team has given us estimation of distribution in very recent blogpost about bounties and distribution to remaining investors who didn't receive yet. We waited so long now nothing will happen with couple of more weeks. It will start in first week of July according to estimates and planning made by team. Just show some support to them they are working for this project to make it successful.

Distribution of what Expired food and stinky sausages? Oh man those guys might not be in their prime at this time, they have unresolved deeds with local government which is really concerning if u ask me, they have no time left to send out the bounties till the end of june, and they got past due invoices from various financial institutions that must be paid off in due date otherwise jail and hungry death.
You're right!

Here it is:

"As of this moment we are pleased to inform the community that we have already distributed ETT to >80% of our investors. We are aware of the issues that some of our investors are having. Incent have promised us they will resolve most or all of these this month. We and Incent apologise for this inconvenience. After all issues with investors have been resolved, we can start distribution to those who took part in our bounty campaign. We plan to do this at the beginning of next month."

published on 20th of June.
So they promise to finish distribution till 20th of July and also plan to give out bounties in the beginning of July...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 252

Hello everyone,

We wanted to post a short update about our recent progress and development.

Our team is currently working on the personal investor dashboard, where every investor will be able to track the company’s activity and vote on certain key decisions, for those instances where our team needs to resolve a controversial activity. At the same time we are working on our pre-release software, as stated in our roadmap.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-development-update-2-bb4834d29d55

good to see the update ,but when will the ETT can trade on exchange? can't wait
They need to focus on distribution and finish it ASAP ASAP!

Even with manual distribution how long does it takes? Please process it faster so ppl will have the bounty rewards and the paid tokens...
Activity: 564
Just checking in and seeing not all participators got their ETT? Distro still in progress!? Wow
This ico didnt go well, actually. And I do think the team is not to blame for all, but still...
Activity: 320
I am thinking about the dev team is taking their vacation on the beach...
One month, no the end of distribution, no a good exchange. wtf?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
seem to follow the steps of DECENT. decent hasn't distributed our tokens and its almost  a year already in IOU of liqui and they off flying wherever there is coinfest. i don't even think theyd distribute them after a year. got the funds and they're celebrating the successful scam.
Activity: 247

Hello everyone,

Our team is currently working on the personal investor dashboard, where every investor will be able to track the company’s activity and vote on certain key decisions, for those instances where our team needs to resolve a controversial activity. At the same time we are working on our pre-release software, as stated in our roadmap.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-development-update-2-bb4834d29d55

Thanks for the updates. Great to hear that 80% of the investors have got their tokens. Appreciate all the efforts the team in taking and wishing the very best for the future endeavors. 

Only 80%? WTF................ They can't distribute the tokens in one month and no bounty distribution either.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Hello everyone,

This is fantastic news! Please ignore all the FUD going on, you guys are doing great! Believe it or not, some of us are in this for the long haul instead
of a quick profit. I can't wait to see VOIP integrated with blockchain!!! Good luck fellas!
Jump to: