Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 228. (Read 222343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
In a second time if you have the necessary budjet you're thinking that in the future will be have a sim cards.

Thanks for response.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
the ETT team seem not good at blockchaintech

How did you say so? Tell us why
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
What is the ico price?Can you get real thoughts for investment?I have invested a few ico .I want to enter EncryptoTel  but I think that it will take some time.i dont know exactly what to expect. Smiley

The ICO price is on the OP , 4700 satoshi (0,000047 BTC) or around 0.05 USD / ETT.
At $3M we should have around 60MIO ETT issued.

That seems like a reasonable price. Definitely, some room for growth in price. But it's really hard to gauge value coming out of the gate. You have good stories like stratis or Ark and bad ones like RISE!

I think ETT will be next Stratis or Ark, which are quite profitable, ETT has the real development team, it won't be like RISE, RISE is a scam.

RISE developers did not have the skills and did nothing other than copy-paste LISK after making promises of developing from scratch blah blah. Even their "founders" are nowhere to be found now.

ETT looks to have a good use case. Let's see how it develops after ICO.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi, this is an interesting project.
I do apologise if this point has been raised earlier.
But as a company is it seems centralised, and if the government enforces the controlling entity - encryptotel to give up information then wouldn't this compromise security or real privacy?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
My analysis about the post launch scenario is very clear about this seeing its potential. It will give 2X/3X profit immediately on short term and up to 10X at least in long term. That's why I will go with two way strategies as i mentioned above. There is never such supporting atmosphere in cryptoland before. We will be remembered as early adopters of ground breaking blackchain tech.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I thinks it's a good project and investment at this price is correct.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

you low experinece about blockchaintech
so i think you only comment without reason, because you not understand about blockchaintech or only few understand about blockchaintech
Activity: 320

wow, why to say that?
Activity: 570

Curious, what gives you that idea?
He probably doesn't know what he's talking about lol. he knows? I don't think so.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Curious, what gives you that idea?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 245
What is the ico price?Can you get real thoughts for investment?I have invested a few ico .I want to enter EncryptoTel  but I think that it will take some time.i dont know exactly what to expect. Smiley

The ICO price is on the OP , 4700 satoshi (0,000047 BTC) or around 0.05 USD / ETT.

That seems like a reasonable price. Definitely, some room for growth in price. But it's really hard to gauge value coming out of the gate. You have good stories like stratis or Ark and bad ones like RISE!

I think ETT will be next Stratis or Ark, which are quite profitable, ETT has the real development team, it won't be like RISE, RISE is a scam.
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Very interesting project and I'm joined to the signature campaign
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Activity: 570

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's a pity that we have little investment in this beautiful project.

Yeah it is. But the $3M cap I think is beneficial both the company and the investors. Because the number of ETT Tokens to be produced is capped with $3M we can say that the supply of the token will be limited and will retain its demand. Hence, will prevent oversupply. On the part of the company, They capped it to $3M because that was only their needed funds for the Launch of this project. And so it will not last until the end of the ICO period.

Yes, small cap is good for investors, don't forget DAO and WAVES are large market cap coins, but not profitable to investors. Small cap ico coins like Stratis, it was almost 60x of ico. Great deal.

Yep this is one of the reasons why many people invest to ETT due to its realistic style which as you said benefited both the company and investor which is win-win situation for everybody. No need for greed to take more than what they needed and I think it is better this way.
Activity: 574
this is another good project made this year in 2017 , so may great dev team and good project to watch this is for sure one to not be missed!
Activity: 331

Yeah it is. But the $3M cap I think is beneficial both the company and the investors. Because the number of ETT Tokens to be produced is capped with $3M we can say that the supply of the token will be limited and will retain its demand. Hence, will prevent oversupply. On the part of the company, They capped it to $3M because that was only their needed funds for the Launch of this project. And so it will not last until the end of the ICO period.

Yes, small cap is good for investors, don't forget DAO and WAVES are large market cap coins, but not profitable to investors. Small cap ico coins like Stratis, it was almost 60x of ico. Great deal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Jump to: