Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 226. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

Nope, don't write blogs on these forums. A team member linking to one of his posts about the project, however, is fine.
You can also add a short description to a blog, you just don't send the link of your blank. Anyway, this project is really awesome.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Nope, don't write blogs on these forums. A team member linking to one of his posts about the project, however, is fine.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
The project essentially unites existing telecommunication technologies associated with encryption plus blocking protocol technologies and crypto-currency payments, which is very promising for future use in various shoots.
Strange that the minimum amount was only $ 100,000 for such an excellent project
Activity: 699
Merit: 250
The project essentially unites existing telecommunication technologies associated with encryption plus blocking protocol technologies and crypto-currency payments, which is very promising for future use in various shoots.
Activity: 924
Today I read some news about problem in project, so you not planing to cancel ICO or hold?

Do not believe everything you read, better to learn directly from the developers. There are always a few trolls that try to undermine the reputation.
Someone earns such a method by trolling, and after having read some doubtful news there is always a doubt, that's what doubts did not arise need to communicate with the project's compilers, and there is no doubt.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Today I read some news about problem in project, so you not planing to cancel ICO or hold?
Please if you want to comment like that make sure you point us out to the link of the news. Since there's no link you've provided, i guess it's a FUD.
Activity: 658
I have asked this in other local topic but did not get an answer. Am I going to be able to pay for the app services with the funds which will be transfered to the wallet after the distribution or I will have to pay for them separately?
The tokens distributed from the ICO can be used to pay for EncryptoTel services.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I have asked this in other local topic but did not get an answer. Am I going to be able to pay for the app services with the funds which will be transfered to the wallet after the distribution or I will have to pay for them separately?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Do not believe everything you read, better to learn directly from the developers. There are always a few trolls that try to undermine the reputation.

No problems, no plans to cancel. Can you post a link to this news? Thank you.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
How many funds have raised?

For now, EncryptoTel raised $1,400,216.

http://ico.encryptotel.com

And this is just the beginning
Even though the number of numbers at Slack still small, I bet it will increase soon with the help of the pollinators (Bounty program members)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Looks very interesting project, Russian made project, and escrow is Sasha,  Grin   anyway, any bounty information, thanks.

Here is the Bounty threat: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-encryptotel-secure-voip-blockchain-communications-infrastructure-1861465
Indeed Sasha has a good reputation these days, after the success of Waves platform
Activity: 98
I see your project is having a good progress i see that you already have a high funds this is already a success that you have get the target in your project and everyday a lot of fund is raise so goodluck in the campaign your having.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Activity: 80
Why shoult ETT to rise? Telecommunication price is so low as never before.
Who will buy tokens?

Why should ETT fall? Telecommunication prices per customer have nothing to do with it. Looks like people are buying tokens. You should check out the website:

http://ico.encryptotel.com/
Jump to: