Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 227. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
Why shoult ETT to rise? Telecommunication price is so low as never before.
Who will buy tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Anyone know how to view the weekly list to get stake? I have completed 12 posts along with in thread here. But still 0 stake

Stakes will be distributed every week, on Saturday.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Anyone know how to view the weekly list to get stake? I have completed 12 posts along with in thread here. But still 0 stake
There is no weekly list it is manually updated weekly .
Well it is written there in the marketplace Bounty Thread that saturday is the counting and update of stakes just be patient .
12 post ins't need to be done only here and it must be constructive post to be counted .I hope it help .

Very helpful information. Thank you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
I thinks it's a good project and investment !
Really what you say if you are interested you can invest here and I guarantee it will be successful

How is this a guarantee? . Who can guarantee how much an ico will succeed?Please share if you know something.
So that those who remain in the dilemma are informed.

No one can tell how much an ICO will guarantee succession since a future can't be predicted certainly. However, as I see how much it is being supported and how good is the vision of this project, succession is quite tangible.
I see peoples so excited with this project and want this ico get success like the platform dev use, Ethereum and waves. The best thing we can do now is spread the word about this project in this forum and social media to let more investors interest in this project.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Nice ICO, already 1.4 mil dollars raised. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Really what you say if you are interested you can invest here and I guarantee it will be successful

How is this a guarantee? . Who can guarantee how much an ico will succeed?Please share if you know something.

Following the progress of the ICO. By reaching its 3rd target which is $1,000,000 on the first day, I consider it already as a successful ICO. Plus, right now the progress of the funds being raised by the team is approximately $200,000 a day. Roughly estimating, this ICO should be finished on or before 5th of April.

So far so good. I am impressed how's the ICO going. No doubt because Encryptotel is a very promising project. No wonder many are supporting this project. Looking forward what this project will bring in leveling up our telecommunications.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268

No one can tell how much an ICO will guarantee succession since a future can't be predicted certainly. However, as I see how much it is being supported and how good is the vision of this project, succession is quite tangible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300

Activity: 686
Merit: 260
There is no weekly list it is manually updated weekly .
Well it is written there in the marketplace Bounty Thread that saturday is the counting and update of stakes just be patient .
12 post ins't need to be done only here and it must be constructive post to be counted .I hope it help .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
This ico is very good and beyond expectations can generate a lot of investment
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What is the ico price?Can you get real thoughts for investment?I have invested a few ico .I want to enter EncryptoTel  but I think that it will take some time.i dont know exactly what to expect. Smiley

The ICO price is on the OP , 4700 satoshi (0,000047 BTC) or around 0.05 USD / ETT.
At $3M we should have around 60MIO ETT issued.

That seems like a reasonable price. Definitely, some room for growth in price. But it's really hard to gauge value coming out of the gate. You have good stories like stratis or Ark and bad ones like RISE!

I think ETT will be next Stratis or Ark, which are quite profitable, ETT has the real development team, it won't be like RISE, RISE is a scam.

RISE developers did not have the skills and did nothing other than copy-paste LISK after making promises of developing from scratch blah blah. Even their "founders" are nowhere to be found now.

ETT looks to have a good use case. Let's see how it develops after ICO.
That was my first bad experience in the past while investing on ICO's, investing in rise ICO but still I am lucky I invested little on rise and recovering a hge sum of my investment from it when I sold after being listed on exchange. It was my first time too that time and from that day on I analyze an ICO before investing in it or joining bounty and this one seems good. really hope that ETT would be the next stratus or ark and will leave no regrets to those who invested in it.
Activity: 306
How much ETT can I earn by pimping out my signature?

Signature participants can earn 2.5% of total investment from signature bounty.
Activity: 420
Ico already started? What term of project? How much funds need to raise for ico success?
Yes, ICO already goes and now collected 1.395m$. All the details can be found on the ico website or in this topic on the first page! The maximum fee is 3 million Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ico already started? What term of project? How much funds need to raise for ico success?
Activity: 476
good start ICO. Good luck for projects, i hope can get max cap target
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
How much ETT can I earn by pimping out my signature?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
This is it a very interesting project and Im sure a successful one. Goodluck to all.
Jump to: