Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 229. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
I also have good hope this project will reach the maximum cap very soon. This already hit the stage 3 on 1st day so if they achieve in first week this will be awesome progress so good luck and keep pushing.

Im sure it will. You can see how good is this project.
Activity: 699
Merit: 250
There is also a possibility that the necessary funds will be collected before the end date of the ISO, as there are already cases on the subscription company when ISO was just opened and in the first couple of days the necessary funds were collected, whether ISO can close before the specified closing date.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Not sure if polo will be blacklisting some of these coins that are running their ICO's through the Waves platform. Polo sees waves as a huge competitor that could eventually drive lots of business away from them. DEX is a great tool we've needed in the community for a while, but having so much coin out on centralized exchanges will make the transition slower as people will be less likely to adapt.

Whole waves (no pun intended) of new coins will be making their way through Waves. Polo would really make itself obsolete if they didn't add some of these new coins, but I guess we'll see.
Activity: 466
Merit: 500
where i can look full information about pproject
i just want write review this project

The best way to learn about Encryptotel is reading their Whitepaper, there is a lot of detalied information about Encryptotel Project. Also you can read some good articles about this project, on Medium.
Activity: 854
einc.io
It's a pity that we have little investment in this beautiful project.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I also have good hope this project will reach the maximum cap very soon. This already hit the stage 3 on 1st day so if they achieve in first week this will be awesome progress so good luck and keep pushing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
What is the ico price?Can you get real thoughts for investment?I have invested a few ico .I want to enter EncryptoTel  but I think that it will take some time.i dont know exactly what to expect. Smiley

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Waiting to see when maximum funds cap will be done. So many people are showing their interest into this project so this will make nice growth. From point of investment this project has potential to make huge profit when this will start working.
After 3 day in open ICO  crowdfund is closing in on the $1.5 millions. Very very good. I'm sure it will not last long. Maybe it's time to ask the team about exchanges Grin

It will be traded on DEX right after the finish of the crowd sale
Activity: 826
Waiting to see when maximum funds cap will be done. So many people are showing their interest into this project so this will make nice growth. From point of investment this project has potential to make huge profit when this will start working.
After 3 day in open ICO  crowdfund is closing in on the $1.5 millions. Very very good. I'm sure it will not last long. Maybe it's time to ask the team about exchanges Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Hi, I would like to clarify, in the whitepaper it is written that for the users of the VOIP, EncryptoTel  will provide conversation recording and data storage.  Could you please give more details on this? There will be archive per specific period or due to blockchain technology all records will be available?

From the dev team:

It's an option. It will be stored for some period on our servers in encrypted form, viewable by user key.

Thank you for the prompt reply. As from the business perspective it is important to have opportunity to download the archive and keep conversations as a proof, so a good sign you have this option.
Activity: 138
Hi, I would like to clarify, in the whitepaper it is written that for the users of the VOIP, EncryptoTel  will provide conversation recording and data storage.  Could you please give more details on this? There will be archive per specific period or due to blockchain technology all records will be available?

From the dev team:

It's an option. It will be stored for some period on our servers in encrypted form, viewable by user key.

The full information about the project you can find on the website http://ico.encryptotel.com/, ask in slack https://encryptotel.herokuapp.com/ or read the blog https://medium.com/@encryptotel or here is the source file https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0It0mWHb3XiTHgzUVpCdmwxeVU and of course the whitepaper http://ico.encryptotel.com/assets/pdf/EncryptoTel_WP_v1.pdf
Good luck!
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Interesting project, i've thrown some BTC at it, let's see where it goes.

Current progress is looking nice so that I also think this would be good investment this project will bring something different. I'm quite sure this will be profitable for investors at the moment they already $1.34m which is nice mark as they are in stage 3.

The ICO has already fulfilled the target 3. Will be certainly launched.
Not exactly. The ICO target №3 (3 million $) has not already fulfilled, now in progress on this moment.
Activity: 289
Activity: 896
Will ico stop as soon as it achieve $3m?

I think not . Most investment is made in the first hours after the start, then there is some inflow of funds to the end of the bonus period, and then it slows down completely. The objective size of the investment is 2 million dollars.

It was clearly stated on the OP that the ICO will stop collecting fund once they reach the maximu capped amount which is 3M USD or when the ICO duration end whichever occur first. I hope it help.
Activity: 138
Come on people just relax, there is nothing to worry, is just a bug, they are working on it.
when will the ICO platform problem be fixed ! ! !

my wallet  ico : 1JnhWRCSwFvkcsaa8CtaW62p3QitVfaQdG

Your funds are safely and securely deposited on the blockchain. Your timestamp of deposit, the rate at the time of your deposit, and the proper bonus are all verified on the blockchain. There is a display error with the Incent ICO platform itself. This is being worked on by Incent. The correct data will be displayed once it is fixed. Thank you for your patience, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Activity: 208
Come on people just relax, there is nothing to worry, is just a bug, they are working on it.
when will the ICO platform problem be fixed ! ! !

my wallet  ico : 1JnhWRCSwFvkcsaa8CtaW62p3QitVfaQdG

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
When I look into an Ann thread of any project ico, the first thing that I want to know is how much is the maximum coin supply of that project. But in ETT ico, I see a unique ico which is coin supply is not determined and base on how much funds collect from investors. Even if this is not the first time method, but I love it. Developer won't sell promise of something raw, they let the community to determine success of the project.

No doubt to invest
Jump to: