Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 230. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
They are done target #1 and target #2 now the target #3 its now in a half. That is very nice job to the whole team i know that they reach that target #3 so easy because of many supporters.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Will ico stop as soon as it achieve $3m?

I think not . Most investment is made in the first hours after the start, then there is some inflow of funds to the end of the bonus period, and then it slows down completely. The objective size of the investment is 2 million dollars.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Will ico stop as soon as it achieve $3m?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Why were my Bonus deleted ?
Yesterday's Balance: 22467.0
Today's Balance:18723.2
Why? Sad Sad

Your funds are safely and securely deposited on the blockchain. Your timestamp of deposit, the rate at the time of your deposit, and the proper bonus are all verified on the blockchain. There is a display error with the ICO platform itself. This is being worked on. The correct data will be displayed once it is fixed. Thank you for your patience, we apologize for the inconvenience.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This time every potential project is getting huge investment that means people are keen to buy more tokens. EncryptoTel at start has great attention which can be seen by invested amount. It seems that the maximum cap will get achieved as it is already in tier#3. A small amount of investment is done in project as well.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Interesting project, i've thrown some BTC at it, let's see where it goes.

Current progress is looking nice so that I also think this would be good investment this project will bring something different. I'm quite sure this will be profitable for investors at the moment they already $1.34m which is nice mark as they are in stage 3.

The ICO has already fulfilled the target 3. Will be certainly launched.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I check mine. It is also changed! The amount is the btc times the present bonus (10%)!
IT's a bug. Must be so!

Dev team, can you fix this?
They have already said they are working on it. Its only a display bug on the ICO page.

That will be fine. Hope they can fix it asap.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Current progress is looking nice so that I also think this would be good investment this project will bring something different. I'm quite sure this will be profitable for investors at the moment they already $1.34m which is nice mark as they are in stage 3.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I am very excited for this project
Activity: 1078
Merit: 512
This is a really good project i see that you have a very informative site and i see many user's started in it.
But i see many user's who is having a problem about this so better to keep having a developments.

Team have reality  plans. Do not overstate financial requirements. There is no wild request -10 million or 20 million. At the same time, the project can be the opening of the year
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
This is a really good project i see that you have a very informative site and i see many user's started in it.
But i see many user's who is having a problem about this so better to keep having a developments.

Yeah, first telecommunication project, it is quite popularly used in real life and innovative implementation in crypto community. I like it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 1134
Come on people just relax, there is nothing to worry, is just a bug, they are working on it.
Activity: 658
I check mine. It is also changed! The amount is the btc times the present bonus (10%)!
IT's a bug. Must be so!

They have already said they are working on it. Its only a display bug on the ICO page.
Activity: 700
Why? Sad Sad

I think you got it wrong cos your tokens decreases if investment is increasing.
Nope, ETT has a fix price, if investment is increasing, the amount invested doesn;'t decrease  Wink also supply of ETT is increasing.

IT's a bug. Must be so!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
ICO started not so long ago, and already collected 480 Btc, so keep EncryptoTel Grin

Equivalent to 1.2 million USD raised so far and team can proceed up to target #3.

This is really impressive indeed and when I come back home in a few days will look to invest a bag in this ICO. I think this can easily rival Skype and gain a good market share in the Voip Industry at large.

with the current status it really worth investing. I wish I could join it earlier but I am not able to join this due to lots of ICOs and I invested in many of them.
but good luck to the team and to other investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
investment is increasing, the amount invested doesn;'t decrease  Wink also supply of ETT is increasing.
Oh yeah, i forgot. Apologies for the mistake then i hope the team would fix the problem
Activity: 1134
Why? Sad Sad

I think you got it wrong cos your tokens decreases if investment is increasing.
Nope, ETT has a fix price, if investment is increasing, the amount invested doesn;'t decrease  Wink also supply of ETT is increasing.
Jump to: