Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 244. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
Just a few more hours and the ICO will start we should don't miss the chance to but it because the price will be discounted in the first crowd sale of it, So I think within the first day of the ICO the minimum target will be achieve because the purpose of the project is very promising so I think it will be a successful project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
A lot of work has been done, the developers are very responsive and I like the idea of the project. I think we are waiting for a great successful project.
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
Hello, here - http://i.imgur.com/rG6s7Nc.png

But you right, We will write more clearly, thx
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Where is writen limit 3 mio? I didnt find any limitation in whitepaper.

Please check the website - ico.encryptotel.com

I cant find this data. Can you please paste Prntscr of this part of document.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Nice website, clear info,  13 hours to ico  ... you can also try Beta, ........

love it Smiley
"Live long and prosper"

Where is written how to participate in ICO?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
The EncryptoTel Token (ETT): fuel for our telecommunications ecosystem

ETT will be an integral part of EncryptoTel’s offering and the package we offer to users and investors. Its use will be built into all of our services, ensuring steady and increasing demand right from the start.

Read more:

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/the-encryptotel-token-ett-fuel-for-our-telecommunications-ecosystem-7515e2dcdf96
Does this project have maximum investment limit where ICO stop? Lets say 3 mio USD.
There is no limit for maximum funding but they required 100k USD for minimum amount. I think so maximum funds cap will be better choice to attract more to join this crowsale with limited supply.

Hello,
There will be no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of ETT in existence will depend on how much money investors commit to the project. When the crowdsale ends, the number of ETT tokens sold will be created on the Waves blockchain. No further tokens will ever be created: after the ICO, supply will be fixed.

But we have limit - 3m. If we rise very quickly, we will stop it as soon as possible.

Activity: 441
Does this project have maximum investment limit where ICO stop? Lets say 3 mio USD.
There is no limit for maximum funding but they required 100k USD for minimum amount. I think so maximum funds cap will be better choice to attract more to join this crowsale with limited supply.

Hello,
There will be no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of ETT in existence will depend on how much money investors commit to the project. When the crowdsale ends, the number of ETT tokens sold will be created on the Waves blockchain. No further tokens will ever be created: after the ICO, supply will be fixed.

But we have limit - 3m. If we rise very quickly, we will stop it as soon as possible.

3 million dollars is not much. From this, you can get a very good speculative tool.
"Live long and prosper"

Hello,

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 536
Don't late guys, Less than 17 hours until ICO launch! I hope the minimum target can be achieved within 1 week  Smiley
no no no,maybe the first day will be able to complete the minimum goal,

because many Chinese friends seem to like encrytotel very much.

you should know the strength of the Chinese people! Grin
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

Is there a maximum number of participants on a subscription
Yes,newsletter subscription is limited to 500 participants.
Activity: 472
owner

Is there a maximum number of participants on a subscription
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Don't late guys, Less than 17 hours until ICO launch! I hope the minimum target can be achieved within 1 week  Smiley
Activity: 536
At the beginning, I had some misunderstanding of the encryptotel, through a closer look, I found this to be a great project! Cheesy
I also do not understand how this project work ? i would also like to ask about whether teams have linkeid
Hi bro, you should be careful to understand it, do not miss a creative project! This project just released when I know, but did not cause my attention, but now I like this project, if you carefully understand later, you know why I like it!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Is the ICO accepting BTC, ETH, Waves? What tokens can we use to buy in?

Yes to BTC, ETH, WAVES, possibly a couple others. Shapeshift should be available in dashboard as well for even more options.

The opening post with the PNG files doesn't seem to load properly. The crowdsale part doesn't fully load and on Chrome it doesn't seem to load at all. Anyone else experiencing this?

From left to right: Firefox / Chrome / Internet Explorer

Try these, I rehosted some:

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Is the ICO accepting BTC, ETH, Waves? What tokens can we use to buy in?
Jump to: