Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 246. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
How will these tokens be used on this platform?
Thank you.

The EncryptoTel token (ticker: ETT)

Will be the native currency for our telecoms ecosystem and services, offering discounts and other advantages. All tokens used to pay for services will be burned, reducing the overall supply of tokens on the market and driving up demand and price over time.

I don't know what is VoIP, but it sounds good
is there anyone explain this project,the relatation with the blockchian?

As earlier poster said, VoIP is Voice over internet protocol. As to the relation with blockchain:

With the first stage we will implement services like confirmation and validation of invoices, I.D. of client, working right through blockchain via wallets like Waves. In the future we plan to implement more solutions through the blockchain, including standard PBX functionality.

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

As far as I know "VoIP" is Voice over internet protocol, the same internet protocol that allows you to skype with your grandma. Smiley

It sounds very promising and promising
Great project, for myself I decided to participate in it exactly.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

As far as I know "VoIP" is Voice over internet protocol, the same internet protocol that allows you to skype with your grandma. Smiley
Activity: 264
This project seems to me very interesting and promising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Till now,I don't find how to join the ICO.
on the ICO web,I cilck  join the ICO,it just to require to sub a email accout,then nothing!

Be patient, bro.
ICO has not started yet.
Activity: 80
Till now,I don't find how to join the ICO.
on the ICO web,I cilck  join the ICO,it just to require to sub a email accout,then nothing!
Activity: 278
is there anyone explain this project,the relatation with the blockchian?
Activity: 278
Activity: 700
Activity: 112
Wow time crowsale is almost ready for a very big event, big project
congratulation Encryptotel
Activity: 574
Signature campaign participation is minimal. We have to work harder.
There will be a lot of people coming in,just wating
Activity: 378
How will these tokens be used on this platform?
Thank you.
Activity: 854
einc.io
Signature campaign participation is minimal. We have to work harder.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

I think the minimum amount should be collected on the first day of ISO

I also have good hope the minimum amount will be raised in just few on day 1 after the launch of the ICO. The team is pushing this project with professional style so it's good to be part of this campaign.
Activity: 288

I think the minimum amount should be collected on the first day of ISO
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
I will go to ico. I hope you will succeed.

Same here, goodluck to the team of this project.

what was your minimum limit ? I see hope in the project .

EncryptoTel aims to raise a minimum of $100,000, which will enable the completion and release of the core product (already in working beta). $250,000 will enable broader functionality and a greater degree of publicity. A $1-3 million raise would allow aggressive entry into the telecommunications market and the acquisition of licences to allocate phone numbers directly to customers. The ICO will be capped at $3 million.
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
project look great to me, do you know when the ico wil start dev? how much it will be the price for each single coin? thanks for the info dev

Hello,

The EncryptoTel crowdsale will start at 00:01 UTC on 24 April 2017 and will run for 37 days, ending at 23:59 UTC on 31 May 2017.
http://ico.encryptotel.com/

EncryptoTel Tokens (ETT) will be sold at a standard price of 0.000047 BTC (approximately $0.05 at the time of writing), or around 21,277 ETT/BTC.

There will be no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of ETT in existence will depend on how much money investors commit to the project. When the crowdsale ends, the number of ETT tokens sold will be created on the Waves blockchain. No further tokens will ever be created: after the ICO, supply will be fixed.

As usual for blockchain crowdsales, there will be discounts for early investors:
Day #1: 20% bonus (25,532 ETT/BTC)
Days #2-7: 10% bonus (23,404 ETT/BTC)
Days #8-14: 5% bonus (22,340 ETT/BTC)
Days #15-37: no bonus (21,277 ETT/BTC)
Jump to: