Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 239. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Congratulations. A grandiose project. 2 stages were less than a day. Until the end of the week must collect the entire amount

Thank you all for support !

I hope this project goes far, I'd love to see the working product one day within the near future
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

Well they let the two options open.

I guess they will try to get regulated and if they fail they will do plan b, witch is burning the tokens.

well..
if is so, i think is not so good...
i think who a BIG POINt of the project, like this, should be already defined and well explained in the White Paper, to attract all Potential investors!!!
Activity: 425
No max cap?
Encryptotel is almost at the 2nd Target Cap .

There is a MAX Cap ,here it is.

Target #1: $100,000+
Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Target #2: $250,000+
Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Target #3: $1,000,000+
Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.

Also asked that question on the slack channel few hours ago. The admin told me the cap is $3M.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I read in the white paper:
"Aside from direct buy pressure on the native ETT token as a means of securing discounted services,
revenues from other payments will be distributed to investors on a regular basis. The easiest way
to achieve this would be via a regular dividend, but this would incur regulatory complications. A
similar way to achieve the same ends is to make a periodic buy-back of the ETT token from
supporting exchanges, and then burn it, reducing available supply and driving up the price."

Will be distributed a dividend or not???
I think this is really important to understand if go for the long run, or dump the token when will listed to exchange...
none knows if will be dividend or not???
or simply, the ETT will be burned to pupm pu the price, as revenew for ETT holders?

Well they let the two options open.

I guess they will try to get regulated and if they fail they will do plan b, witch is burning the tokens.
legendary
"Aside from direct buy pressure on the native ETT token as a means of securing discounted services,
revenues from other payments will be distributed to investors on a regular basis. The easiest way
to achieve this would be via a regular dividend, but this would incur regulatory complications. A
similar way to achieve the same ends is to make a periodic buy-back of the ETT token from
supporting exchanges, and then burn it, reducing available supply and driving up the price."

I think this is really important to understand if go for the long run, or dump the token when will listed to exchange...
none knows if will be dividend or not???
or simply, the ETT will be burned to pupm pu the price, as revenew for ETT holders?
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"

Congratulations. A grandiose project. 2 stages were less than a day. Until the end of the week must collect the entire amount

Thank you all for support !
legendary
Activity: 1022
Excellent start of the company. I think the maximum amount will be collected much earlier than the appointed time.
Activity: 288

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
The 20 % Bonus is only today?

Yes it is. It is stated in the Crowdsale section of the ANN Thread.

BTC: 189.87941131
ETH: 776.55141505
WAVES: 17669.11216026
ETC: 458.18144767
TOTAL: 287,901.83

That was thee total raised funds as of now and still counting. I am very much amazed reaching the 2nd target in just a day. I suppose this is a great indication that the team did well in establishing this project. I believe reaching the 3rd target will not be a hard one.

Step 1 to step 2 is a small step.
While step 2 to step 3 is a huge one.
Of course, hope a success to the ICO. Looks promising.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Yes it is. It is stated in the Crowdsale section of the ANN Thread.

BTC: 189.87941131
ETH: 776.55141505
WAVES: 17669.11216026
ETC: 458.18144767
TOTAL: 287,901.83

That was thee total raised funds as of now and still counting. I am very much amazed reaching the 2nd target in just a day. I suppose this is a great indication that the team did well in establishing this project. I believe reaching the 3rd target will not be a hard one.
legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

how would you buy the necessary licenses? (I've spelled it correctly)

Good afternoon, thank you for waiting.
At the moment, in the beta version, we use the number capacity of our franchise partners (in this case, licenses are not needed)
After ICO we plan to redeem our number capacity and, of course, purchase the necessary licenses.

We do not plan to buy GSM capacity. We use SIP numbers. Maybe in the future consider the option with GSM

So let me see if I get this straight

The SIP URI scheme is a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) multimedia communications protocol. A SIP address is a URI that addresses a specific telephone extension on a voice over IP system. Such a number could be a private branch exchange or an E.164 telephone number dialled through a specific gateway. The scheme was defined in RFC 3261

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIP_URI_scheme

You will make an app that will use VoIP and we will be able to call GSM numbers?

It's a very well tech question. Hope the dev can spend some minutes to explain clearly to the investors and the potential investors.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Invested in this interesting project.

Let's see if we can get to the third target.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Awesome. Joined social media bounty
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
The very reason of acquiring the first 2 leveled targets was features of the project and bonus. All this is happening with the crowd funding is awesomely great to see it completing every level smoothly. We will see in matter of days to get the last target of total amount of fund to be raised. It is great start by all means.
legendary
Activity: 1232

Good afternoon, thank you for waiting.
At the moment, in the beta version, we use the number capacity of our franchise partners (in this case, licenses are not needed)
After ICO we plan to redeem our number capacity and, of course, purchase the necessary licenses.

We do not plan to buy GSM capacity. We use SIP numbers. Maybe in the future consider the option with GSM

So let me see if I get this straight

The SIP URI scheme is a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) multimedia communications protocol. A SIP address is a URI that addresses a specific telephone extension on a voice over IP system. Such a number could be a private branch exchange or an E.164 telephone number dialled through a specific gateway. The scheme was defined in RFC 3261

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIP_URI_scheme

You will make an app that will use VoIP and we will be able to call GSM numbers?
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
GSM will be good because everyone is using mobile phones these days.

No max cap?
Encryptotel is almost at the 2nd Target Cap .

There is a MAX Cap ,here it is.

Target #1: $100,000+
Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Target #2: $250,000+
Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Target #3: $1,000,000+
Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised customized for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences licenses to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.

I think the fund will grow more as more region of the world wake up, they are going to invest, this is a success already with second cap already reached

So in my country we have this prices
1 block in 900MHz for 15 years 40.000.000 €
2 blocks in 15MHz for 15 years 6.601.000 €

that means 1 block in 15MHz will be 3.300.500 €

I asked in slack but no one knows

Also here is the link from where I got the prices, you don't really need to understand Romanian because the numbers are the same in every language

http://www.ancom.org.ro/spectru-radio_4688

That's how expensive the license for companies like these? I'm not sure but maybe its just on Romania, price probably differs from where the location is.  But if that is the case, it seem like $1M isn't enough for just the license itself.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Damn! What the hell r u doing? I really doubt if u have fucking ability to do your job or not! If not, why don't you just get out of the job and give it to somebody else
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
I like everything related to cryptography and encryption and how It project us from the surveillance of governments etc. I find the project very interesting but I have a question, What is the difference between your project and Open whisper systems ones? https://whispersystems.org/ which is free. Feel free to explain with or without the technical details.

Your telegram is also not made for talking, I don't see why you are only pushing announcements. It should be a way to communicate with the team instead.
Jump to: