Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 248. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
I join the signature .. I like the idea and I wish successes to raised 1 mln$
Yeah right, if I noticed this coin very different concept and its distribution, I hope to be soon available in the exchanger such as Yobit or Poloniex.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
When will the coins be credited after ISO?

About one week.

On the address of waves and eth at the same time will be distribution? or something in priority will be in the first line?
Activity: 722
I join the signature .. I like the idea and I wish successes to raised 1 mln$
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Have any questions, or just want to talk about the project?

Join the slack: encryptotel.herokuapp.com

or pop in the telegram channel: t.me/EncryptoTelChat

Less than 3 days to go!
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Why We All Must Consider EncryptoTel

If you are like me, you must constantly be on the lookout for the latest telecommunication technology. While your reason may be different from mine, I think we all can agree on one thing, and it’s the fact that the latest technology typically does not only provide us with a better user experience, but also a more reliable and cost efficient performance. However, I’m fairly certain that my search is over. Blockchain technology that is popular for its incredible security which initially only used for cryptocurrency has been expanded to telecommunication sector by Encrypto Telecom, or EncryptoTel for short.

Read more:

https://medium.com/@JianLiux/why-we-all-must-consider-encryptotel-82e532538cf8

Thanks to Jian Liux Wink
Activity: 336
EncryptoTel: joint Ethereum and Waves token

The EncryptoTel token (ETT) will use blockswap: a new piece of tech that allows it to exist on both the Waves and Ethereum blockchains, with tokens passing between them freely.

EncryptoTel will issue its token first and foremost on the Waves blockchain. Waves makes it incredibly easy to do this, and to distribute tokens to holders. Waves’ DEX also provides a ready-made exchange on which ETT can be traded, immediately after distribution.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-joint-ethereum-and-waves-token-2df957f15dff

This is a very good choice
Become a partner Waves

That is generally an excellent combination to use two blockchains, especially such as the Ethereum and the Waves.
Activity: 472
owner
When will the coins be credited after ISO?
Users will be able to verify their identity with a digital signature using the Waves platform.
Other methods will be, or just this one?

I passed this along to the team, will let you know asap.

Will be able to verify through ETH too.

Are double blockchain tokens having problems adding to the main exchanges?

Nope.

Activity: 378

I think this project is very promising.
And I plan to take part in it and support it.

This is something completely new and I also consider this project promising.
I wish good luck to the guys.
Activity: 269

The EncryptoTel token (ETT) will use blockswap: a new piece of tech that allows it to exist on both the Waves and Ethereum blockchains, with tokens passing between them freely.

EncryptoTel will issue its token first and foremost on the Waves blockchain. Waves makes it incredibly easy to do this, and to distribute tokens to holders. Waves’ DEX also provides a ready-made exchange on which ETT can be traded, immediately after distribution.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-joint-ethereum-and-waves-token-2df957f15dff

This is a very good choice
Become a partner Waves
Activity: 714

I think this project is very promising.
And I plan to take part in it and support it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Just 4 more days and I am already prepared to catch bonus being among first. Taking communication infrastructure to blockchain in order to make true encrypted and secure communication is nice concept. Telecommunication and messaging is moving to blockchain like financial system. We will see it get funded fast as it is for business 2 business at start.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Im glad to be part of this project. Joined twitter and sig campaign
Goodluck
Activity: 245
Nice concept indeed, but I don't understand how blockchain tech is going to be applied to this project. This tech in my own opinion don't need blockchain or is just for marketing purpose

Hello and thank you for your interest, on this point the dev has stated:

On the basis of the blockchain technology, many services will be built, such as confirmation of the deal(invoices) and transparency of the company + investor's office. If we collect more than 250k $ we implement our own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, as well.

You will raise more than 250k $, it is very obvious because you are good project, you know people usually invest innovative project, your telecommunication must be one.
Activity: 441

Are double blockchain tokens having problems adding to the main exchanges?

OP can we know the total supply of this coin please? ...

There will be no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of ETT in existence will depend on how much money investors commit to the project. When the crowdsale ends, the number of ETT tokens sold will be created on the Waves blockchain. No further tokens will ever be created: after the ICO, supply will be fixed.
Jump to: