Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 241. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Nobody doubted that the minimum amount to be collected on the first day. And continue to hold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
No max cap?
Encryptotel is almost at the 2nd Target Cap .

There is a MAX Cap ,here it is.

Target #1: $100,000+
Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Target #2: $250,000+
Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Target #3: $1,000,000+
Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Encryptotel has collected almost $220,000 as per now. Glad to see it crossing the minimum amount on the first day itself. Nice option to collect funds using waves and ETC along with BTC and ETH. 37 days more to go. I am expecting it to collect at least $3 million. Best wishes to the team and to the supporters
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
BTC: 134.83438739
ETH: 567.75760967
WAVES: 9302.11016026
ETC: 187.5394
TOTAL: 201,818.04 $

The encryptotel ICO starts now I think this project will be success I hope within the first the target value will get of the company and I think this project have a very good agenda and I hope It will be successful. The project of this will benefit many people so I hope for the best for encyptotel.   

Total says 200K+ USD and so we're aiming to target 3 this time. We can already consider the ICO successful because of the funds collected.
The real action will be the development of the company, the more funds acquired the quicker they can establish. Congrats Encryptotel Team.

My prediction on the ICO is that the final amount raised will be between 1000btc and 2000 btc.  Grin
Let's see.
The total amount is clear. You do not have to be Nosterdamus to understand that the ISO will collect the full amount of three million dollars Grin
Activity: 686
dev when i get my token ? i was sent on eth from direct deposit but no receive My EncryptoTel Tokens

Hello sorry for that, Incent guys working on it. Your funds in safe. the transactions will appear soon

Did investors receive their Incent token already also?
Activity: 425
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Successfully exceeds minimum target within minutes?? Fantastic !! beyond my prediction ! This proves that EncryptoTel is a big project with great potential as well and a very solid team! EncryptoTel gives you chance to be on the moon !
Activity: 245

The encryptotel ICO starts now I think this project will be success I hope within the first the target value will get of the company and I think this project have a very good agenda and I hope It will be successful. The project of this will benefit many people so I hope for the best for encyptotel.   

Total says 200K+ USD and so we're aiming to target 3 this time. We can already consider the ICO successful because of the funds collected.
The real action will be the development of the company, the more funds acquired the quicker they can establish. Congrats Encryptotel Team.

My prediction on the ICO is that the final amount raised will be between 1000btc and 2000 btc.  Grin
Let's see.

May be more, if the market cap of ICO is low, I will support more although I have already invested 1 btc. It will be profitable like stratis if only 1-2000 btc has been raised.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Let's see.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Activity: 700
It's not possible to register to the ICO side for me.
It always shows: I'm now building your dashboard - a link to enter will appear below shortly. This takes a few seconds....

Banger

Same error on firefox mobile. On google chrome works well

On safari, it works pretty good.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Crazy how much was raised so quickly! It's amazing really shows what can happen when you have strong technology and a good dev team!
Activity: 379
It always shows: I'm now building your dashboard - a link to enter will appear below shortly. This takes a few seconds....

Banger

Please try clear you cash or change the browser. thank you

Ok, now it works, thank you.
Why it shows only
174,512.64 Total Funds raised?

Others have posted, that we already have 200,000 in total funds?

Thanks
Banger

P.S.: I also cannot see the ETH and ETC which are raised until now.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251

Banger

Same error on firefox mobile. On google chrome works well
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"

Banger

Please try clear you cash or change the browser. thank you
Activity: 379

Banger
Activity: 536
Don't late guys, Less than 17 hours until ICO launch! I hope the minimum target can be achieved within 1 week  Smiley
no no no,maybe the first day will be able to complete the minimum goal,

because many Chinese friends seem to like encrytotel very much.

you should know the strength of the Chinese people! Grin
I am right and now have finished the minimum goal! Pretty!
Jump to: