Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 240. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"
I have invested with eth but My EncryptoTel Tokens is 0

Hello, it's ETH node issue, pls be patient, your fund in safe. Soon you will see your balance.

Please consider two step verification in order to make things safer !

Yes, We already reported this to the guys from Incent. Think it will be.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

how would you buy the necessary licenses? (I've spelled it correctly)

Good afternoon, thank you for waiting.
At the moment, in the beta version, we use the number capacity of our franchise partners (in this case, licenses are not needed)
After ICO we plan to redeem our number capacity and, of course, purchase the necessary licenses.

We do not plan to buy GSM capacity. We use SIP numbers. Maybe in the future consider the option with GSM
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Hello, it's ETH node issue, pls be patient, your fund in safe. Soon you will see your balance.

Please consider two step verification in order to make things safer !
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"

Activity: 304
what is the min/max amount of eth for investment
Activity: 343
No two step verification ?

Can I invest with eth?

eth is accepted. from exchange ok too.
Activity: 192
Merit: 19

No max cap?
Encryptotel is almost at the 2nd Target Cap .

There is a MAX Cap ,here it is.

Target #1: $100,000+
Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Target #2: $250,000+
Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Target #3: $1,000,000+
Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised customized for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences licenses to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.

I think the fund will grow more as more region of the world wake up, they are going to invest, this is a success already with second cap already reached

So in my country we have this prices
1 block in 900MHz for 15 years 40.000.000 €
2 blocks in 15MHz for 15 years 6.601.000 €

that means 1 block in 15MHz will be 3.300.500 €

I asked in slack but no one knows

Also here is the link from where I got the prices, you don't really need to understand Romanian because the numbers are the same in every language

http://www.ancom.org.ro/spectru-radio_4688

This needs to be answered.

Wanted to participate in this ICO but that's a critical part that needs to be addressed.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Another successful ICO with impressive response from people I hope max cap should be achieved in next few days this moving wonderfully. Congrats to the team for achieving this milestone.
No two step verification ?

Can I invest with eth?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Nice start. I believe you will come.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

No max cap?

Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised customized for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences licenses to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.

I think the fund will grow more as more region of the world wake up, they are going to invest, this is a success already with second cap already reached

So in my country we have this prices
1 block in 900MHz for 15 years 40.000.000 €
2 blocks in 15MHz for 15 years 6.601.000 €

that means 1 block in 15MHz will be 3.300.500 €

I asked in slack but no one knows

Also here is the link from where I got the prices, you don't really need to understand Romanian because the numbers are the same in every language

http://www.ancom.org.ro/spectru-radio_4688
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
very impresive in ico selling
only one day first day in ico selling, target minimum ico selling 100 bitcoin is reach
congratulation
Activity: 560
Encryptotel has collected almost $220,000 as per now. Glad to see it crossing the minimum amount on the first day itself. Nice option to collect funds using waves and ETC along with BTC and ETH. 37 days more to go. I am expecting it to collect at least $3 million. Best wishes to the team and to the supporters

No doubt it can collect that amount on the first day of the Launch. This project was a well developed one. And I'm sure within this week we can surpass the 2nd target which is the $250,000+. Right now, the total collected is $245,822.65. I think even the 3rd target we can reach that. Good Luck to the crowdfund guys Smiley
I also guess that it will reach 3rd target but there is a chance that it might not but I hope the 3rd target will be reached. It is easy to surpass $250,000+ now since it is near the target and I think it will be surpassed within the next few days before saturday but I could be wrong. For now I can see that the project is heading to success if it things continues to flow smoothly like it is now until the end of crowdsale.
Activity: 122
without 2FA protection,it's not secure enough.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

No max cap?

Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
this is going to be great  gudluck dev and the team godbless you all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Encryptotel has collected almost $220,000 as per now. Glad to see it crossing the minimum amount on the first day itself. Nice option to collect funds using waves and ETC along with BTC and ETH. 37 days more to go. I am expecting it to collect at least $3 million. Best wishes to the team and to the supporters

No doubt it can collect that amount on the first day of the Launch. This project was a well developed one. And I'm sure within this week we can surpass the 2nd target which is the $250,000+. Right now, the total collected is $245,822.65. I think even the 3rd target we can reach that. Good Luck to the crowdfund guys Smiley
Activity: 145
Interesting project. Congrats on your funding! following...
Jump to: