Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 245. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
The opening post with the PNG files doesn't seem to load properly. The crowdsale part doesn't fully load and on Chrome it doesn't seem to load at all. Anyone else experiencing this?

From left to right: Firefox / Chrome / Internet Explorer

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Bounty had started two weeks ago. I was wondering how long will the bounty be active. When ICO starts, will it remains or end ?? Sorry, I am new to Altcoin Campaigns so I am not yett familiar how it works. Anyway, it will be less than a day before ICO will start. I'm pretty sure $100,000 will be reached or even the $1,000,000 is not impossible. The bounty has a great impact to the spreading of the project and a lot has speaks their interest on this project so Good Luck guys.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Less than 24 hours until ICO launch!

Great ! Im really excited on what will happen in the ICO. For sure it will be a successful one. The team has done a great job in terms of the project development. The advertisement was a success also. So, more or less it will be a successful one too. I was wondering what platform you will use when ICO starts ??
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

A realistic and solid project .
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
the project still has some active bounty ?
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
Wow, very good article, thank you
Activity: 434
Chain Interoperability Makes Waves On Ethereum
A new tool in the virtual currency ecosystem is bringing blockchain interoperability to users. From KeepingStock.net, "the EncryptoTel token (ETT) will use blockSwap: a new piece of tech that allows it to exist on both the Waves and Ethereum blockchains, with tokens passing between them freely."
ETT will be ERC20 compliant, meaning that it meets the standards to be traded on the Ethereum blockchain. This innovation may add efficacy for investors, as interoperability is a crucial step towards standardizing the way tokens can be freely used.
The blockSwap tool will allow those with wallets backed by Ethereum and Waves to seamlessly transfer ETT between the blockchains, using executable distributed code contracts (EDCCs). The system requires trust; the locked wallet on the Waves side and the EDCC on the Ethereum side must maintain integrity for it to work.More
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
At the beginning, I had some misunderstanding of the encryptotel, through a closer look, I found this to be a great project! Cheesy
I also do not understand how this project work ? i would also like to ask about whether teams have linkeid

Hello and thank you for your interest. You can find more info on the website:

http://ico.encryptotel.com/index.html

Such as use cases: http://ico.encryptotel.com/use-cases.html

and

Team information: http://ico.encryptotel.com/index.html#staff

how much does target investors for the success of the ICO?

Target #1: $100,000+
Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Target #2: $250,000+
Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Target #3: $1,000,000+
Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.

Now i understand getting a little . Thank you for the information was . And i saw this project as pro commerce or communication program project like the others . Success to Encryptotel
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Minimum funds cap is realistic with good team the chance is really high to raise this on the launch of this ICO because bonus is also attractive. I like this idea of secure communication which will provide the solution for all sectors.
Activity: 138
At the beginning, I had some misunderstanding of the encryptotel, through a closer look, I found this to be a great project! Cheesy
I also do not understand how this project work ? i would also like to ask about whether teams have linkeid

Hello and thank you for your interest. You can find more info on the website:

http://ico.encryptotel.com/index.html

Such as use cases: http://ico.encryptotel.com/use-cases.html

and

Team information: http://ico.encryptotel.com/index.html#staff

Target #1: $100,000+
Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Target #2: $250,000+
Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Target #3: $1,000,000+
Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
and if chinese enter this project we knew how big can be the impact so better to start reviewing the potentials of this project
because until now i really don't have any deeper knowledge just got curios about the news and i know how the chinese will
be a good investors.
Activity: 536
Activity: 138
Has anyone tried the demo? I was trying to find out how to call someone but did not manage. Anyone can try to call me I have this number 1000120-101.

I checked in with dev, he said:

1. They need to register
2. Confirm register with email.
3. You will then receive credentials
4. Then download any sip client like Zoiper and put in your data
5. Follow this manual https://encryptotel.com/support/software
6. If no one else currently testing the Beta, you can register another account and call yourself or create an extension in personal account like - 202
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
ico is coming soon Smiley, i cant wait to buy some ( and hopely to get some bounty also  Roll Eyes )
Activity: 280
All the IT guy know VOIP ,but ..VOIP and [Suspicious link removed]e  to together? I don't know how it work
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs
Has anyone tried the demo? I was trying to find out how to call someone but did not manage. Anyone can try to call me I have this number 1000120-101.
Jump to: