Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 249. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
OP can we know the total supply of this coin please? ...
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Please be informed that the AssetID for this token: ENCRYPTOTEL is currently unknown or unavailable.
It will be updated as soon as it is available and 'yoyoamigo' knows about it. (To Dev: please pm yoyoamigo)
It is vital for you to know if you wish to trade it on WavesPlatform DEX.

Thank you for your attention.

Hello, love your work! The asset ID is not known as yet. The dev has stated the following with regard to asset ID:

There will be no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of ETT in existence will depend on how much money investors commit to the project. When the crowdsale ends, the number of ETT tokens sold will be created on the Waves blockchain. No further tokens will ever be created: after the ICO, supply will be fixed.

It will be known after sale, I will make sure you get that ASAP.

Thank you for keeping a lookout for me and everyone as well Smiley. Yes. AssetID is not known until after the crowdsale.
It is important to inform everybody about this because some tokens/coins/assets were created already and they have been found to be fake.

if you happen to receive "Encryptotel" tokens in your WAVES wallet before the crowdsale, most likely its fake.
WAVES DEX is out and although the functionality to trade assets are still being fixed and there are some bugs to work on, it is still possible to trade.

Stay informed everyone!  Cool

Activity: 247
Merit: 113
Maniac
I really inspired by this ICO, EncryptoTel have a very strong idea and I hope it will works how it planned.

Waiting for the ICO start.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
What other coins will be accepted at the ICO? Waves, Eth?
Calculations I see only in BTC. Will there be any bonuses for investing in Waves?
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
What will the tokens give you, in terms of the company share? Dividends? How much potential have they got and how liquid are they?

These are the benefits for holding the tokens (from http://ico.encryptotel.com/index.html#investor):

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What will the tokens give you, in terms of the company share? Dividends? How much potential have they got and how liquid are they?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Users will be able to verify their identity with a digital signature using the Waves platform.
Other methods will be, or just this one?

I passed this along to the team, will let you know asap.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Users will be able to verify their identity with a digital signature using the Waves platform.
Other methods will be, or just this one?
Nice concept indeed, but I don't understand how blockchain tech is going to be applied to this project. This tech in my own opinion don't need blockchain or is just for marketing purpose

Hello and thank you for your interest, on this point the dev has stated:

On the basis of the blockchain technology, many services will be built, such as confirmation of the deal(invoices) and transparency of the company + investor's office. If we collect more than 250k $ we implement our own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, as well.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Nice concept indeed, but I don't understand how blockchain tech is going to be applied to this project. This tech in my own opinion don't need blockchain or is just for marketing purpose

they were just using the blockchain to have some value of their company like stock price as how i understood it. they will just be releasing coins of their own that's it. but not related to how the pbx usage. or is it?

Please be informed that the AssetID for this token: ENCRYPTOTEL is currently unknown or unavailable.
It will be updated as soon as it is available and 'yoyoamigo' knows about it. (To Dev: please pm yoyoamigo)

Hello, love your work! The asset ID is not known as yet. The dev has stated the following with regard to asset ID:

There will be no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of ETT in existence will depend on how much money investors commit to the project. When the crowdsale ends, the number of ETT tokens sold will be created on the Waves blockchain. No further tokens will ever be created: after the ICO, supply will be fixed.

It will be known after sale, I will make sure you get that ASAP.
Activity: 472
owner
Very interesting and not an ordinary project. I think you will succeed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Hello Devs. I already finish Filipino Translation for the ANN thread, I hope that you add my translation to the OP. Thank you

here is the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hotencryptotel-secure-voip-at-b2b-blockchain-communications-infrastructure-1876924
Activity: 279
Encrypted VoIP Operator EncryptoTel to Launch an ICO

Seeking to enable the company to finalize its product in beta, EncryptoTel intends to launch an ICO on April 24. The company develops a secured telecom network featuring encrypted VoIP services for businesses and individuals.

The functioning beta version of the platform should enable users to securely interact using pre-existing applications like Zoiper or X-Lite. Voice and video calls will be encrypted, while cryptocurrency payments enhance confidentiality of financial transactions.

http://forklog.net/encrypted-voip-operator-encryptotel-to-launch-an-ico/

Great article, since we will have ICO on 24th, so we should promote the coin more before ICO and during ICO. More and more signature bounty participants will help to spread the words of EncryptoTel.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Huh

Last Updated on: 19th April 2017
Missed the previous recap? Click here
The next recap will be out next week!

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Encrypted VoIP Operator EncryptoTel to Launch an ICO

Seeking to enable the company to finalize its product in beta, EncryptoTel intends to launch an ICO on April 24. The company develops a secured telecom network featuring encrypted VoIP services for businesses and individuals.

The functioning beta version of the platform should enable users to securely interact using pre-existing applications like Zoiper or X-Lite. Voice and video calls will be encrypted, while cryptocurrency payments enhance confidentiality of financial transactions.

http://forklog.net/encrypted-voip-operator-encryptotel-to-launch-an-ico/
Activity: 247
I think you should limit the participants of your bounty campaigns. Considering the situation that your ico has a minimum cap of $100k and let's say your ico will only generate more or less $1m. Your bounty allocation is limited so it would be good if you will limit participants too.

Good idea, they should set limitation on signature bounty, because ICO can raise 3 M usd for max cap in a few days. This is a huge project. I am confident they will raise much money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
I think you should limit the participants of your bounty campaigns. Considering the situation that your ico has a minimum cap of $100k and let's say your ico will only generate more or less $1m. Your bounty allocation is limited so it would be good if you will limit participants too.
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org