Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 250. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
joined twitter and signature bounty good luck ico EncryptoTel
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
What is special of PBX? It is my first time to hear this, I am not a telecom guy, it is very strange to me.

You can search it on google and wikipedia. PBX stands for Private Branch Exchange, it is used in company, and it is a telephone exchange that serves a particular business or office(source: wiki)
Activity: 279
What is special of PBX? It is my first time to hear this, I am not a telecom guy, it is very strange to me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Hi dev, if EncryptoTel already operationed, what customers will be able to access the private branch exchange platform through popular instant messengers? including whatsapp, skype, telegram etc

Yes, that what we are talking about this here - http://ico.encryptotel.com/use-cases.html (AI and text interaction). You can configure and manage your PBX using popular instant messengers.

Nice, Improve service to customers. with PBX features you can provide better customer service and increased productivity. Innovation project dev.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
$0.05 per ETT is cheaper and bonuses will be a good deal for investors its going to be an easy day to get that 100K usd for the target #1.
Is manufacturing voip phones a possibility?
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
looks good project , i want to about how to supply coin ?
and targeted collected invest ?

There will be no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of ETT in existence will depend on how much money investors commit to the project. When the crowdsale ends, the number of ETT tokens sold will be created on the Waves blockchain. No further tokens will ever be created: after the ICO, supply will be fixed.

http://ico.encryptotel.com/#investor

That's a great point. Some coins have infinite number of supply making its price suffer due to the huge amount of coin. By limiting its price, we can assure the control of its price in the exchanges and will prevent the sudden fall of its price. I hope you can reach the $1M crowdsale so that you can maintain your plans and will make your project even better.
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"

There will be no pre-determined supply of ETT. The number of ETT in existence will depend on how much money investors commit to the project. When the crowdsale ends, the number of ETT tokens sold will be created on the Waves blockchain. No further tokens will ever be created: after the ICO, supply will be fixed.

http://ico.encryptotel.com/#investor
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
"Live long and prosper"
Hi dev, if EncryptoTel already operationed, what customers will be able to access the private branch exchange platform through popular instant messengers? including whatsapp, skype, telegram etc

Yes, that what we are talking about this here - http://ico.encryptotel.com/use-cases.html (AI and text interaction). You can configure and manage your PBX using popular instant messengers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
It is a great project but i still have some questions.

When i making a call with Encrypto Tel is it full anonymous? No one can tapping my phone calls?

Is it possible to call to other telecom providers like i put in a number and i can call everybody who have a phone. Or can i call only to Encrypto tel users?

How much are the cost for using Encrypto Tel. Is it pay per minute? Or can people take a subscription for paying every month for minutes.

Found the whitepaper on the website 😁.
Questions are answered 😁
Activity: 448
is it possible to add replay protection for encrypted data?
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
It is a great project but i still have some questions.

When i making a call with Encrypto Tel is it full anonymous? No one can tapping my phone calls?

Is it possible to call to other telecom providers like i put in a number and i can call everybody who have a phone. Or can i call only to Encrypto tel users?

How much are the cost for using Encrypto Tel. Is it pay per minute? Or can people take a subscription for paying every month for minutes.

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
"Live long and prosper"
After seeing the esports go blockchain, Advertisement go blockchain, contents distribution go blockchain, I started wondering when we will see telecom on the blockchain...I am very happy with this project, especially with voip- this market is huge and blockchain gives an edge. Together we will take over every inch of it. Good plan and I wish you great success.

Thanks for the support. Yes, the telecommunication market is very big and growing.
"Live long and prosper"
"Live long and prosper"
Do you use asterisk?

Yes, we use our own customized asterisk version for voice transmission as an opensource product, which has proved to be a very reliable solution. Our version allows you to significantly expand the existing asterisk functionality, and also allows you to withstand a higher load.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Next week will be the start of ICO, we'll soon see how much the ICO can gather in a day. If it will take just a day to collect more than $100K. This ICO will be a huge success for the crypto community.

Do you use asterisk?

Interested to know too.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Jump to: