Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 252. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 502
how to procces added to exchanger
if coin use double platform , double toke, use waves token and smartcontract ethereum token
i think can confuse investor, trader and exchanger

Same tech being used by MobileGo and Ripto Bux. TBH once waves has implemented smart contracts no need for ethereum anymore. Once DEX is 100% no need for polo anymore.  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
how to procces added to exchanger
if coin use double platform , double toke, use waves token and smartcontract ethereum token
i think can confuse investor, trader and exchanger
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is it possible to get on Bittrex after ICO? Also if we only raise less than $1M that would benefit investors greatly. Hopefully it doesn't get overfunded. Seems like a great project since you already have a working beta. So I'm guessing we can possibly be developed ahead of schedule too  Smiley

Based on what is happening right now. Seems like it is widely spread already. There are lots of people having interest with this project. In fact, it is being listed in some sites which will have a huge impact in the ICO. Even if it reaches above $1M in the ICO. I think it is still beneficial to the investors because the project was well developed, I think that's reasonable. And, there's nothing to worry about.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is it possible to get on Bittrex after ICO? Also if we only raise less than $1M that would benefit investors greatly. Hopefully it doesn't get overfunded. Seems like a great project since you already have a working beta. So I'm guessing we can possibly be developed ahead of schedule too  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello,
Yes, the token will be issued on waves blockchain, but if you want possible to swap it to ETH by Incent blockswap tech.
About listing, yes, Waves-DEX will be available instantly. After we are finish Main developed step the token will listed on popular exchanges. 

Great! I will be watching where platform are you going to release that exchange. Please let us updated on the progress happening with your project. As what I am seeing right now, the progress runs smooth and I hope it will soon dominate the exchange market aside from the real purpose of the token.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
@RealRimlin

Are there any bonuses for WCT Holders?
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
"Live long and prosper"
Hello,
Yes, the token will be issued on waves blockchain, but if you want possible to swap it to ETH by Incent blockswap tech.
About listing, yes, Waves-DEX will be available instantly. After we are finish Main developed step the token will listed on popular exchanges. 
legendary
Activity: 1330
I am not a tech savvy.  but may i ask the PBX is actually fully controlled by your company?

Not completely, at the initial stage some services based on blockchain technology. After ICO we plan to integrate step-by-step more and more resources based on this technology. We are always striving for decentralization and anonymity!

thanks for answering my question.

i read through the white paper, and have to admit this is a serious project.  if i recall you posted your project last year?

the whole thing may take a long time according to the road map.  how about the trading listing plan? 

the token will be issued on waves right? so instant listing and trading is quite possible.

a lot of questions.....

tks.

by the way, i listed EncryptoTel on my site   http://btc12.com/

Activity: 910
Hi kindly reserve Filipino translation thanks.
"Live long and prosper"
"Live long and prosper"
Oh, sorry, will post it soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
@RealRimlin

When you post on twitter my spanish thread  Smiley I think I'm the only one that does not appear on your twitter.

like this:

Thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What an awesome project, the first VOIP project in crypto community, it gonna be huge.
Yes , The first VOIP project. Hope the team can successful!
Activity: 324
Hey, I've sent you a private message about the project. Please check it out.

answered
Sorry for delay.

Hi There,

I've also sent you a PM, would appreciate it if you could have a look when you get a spare moment.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 247
What an awesome project, the first VOIP project in crypto community, it gonna be huge.
"Live long and prosper"

answered
Sorry for delay.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 297
One week countdown, I hope more people will get on the board, let us change the VoIP industry.
Jump to: