Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 251. (Read 222343 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Another great ICO to invest in and it's connected to Waves, Eth and Incent. I'll be buying first day!
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
After seeing the esports go blockchain, Advertisement go blockchain, contents distribution go blockchain, I started wondering when we will see telecom on the blockchain...I am very happy with this project, especially with voip- this market is huge and blockchain gives an edge. Together we will take over every inch of it. Good plan and I wish you great success.

It can be, OP says, their clients are cryptocurrency and blockchain companies. So they can implement this system on blockchain.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
After seeing the esports go blockchain, Advertisement go blockchain, contents distribution go blockchain, I started wondering when we will see telecom on the blockchain...I am very happy with this project, especially with voip- this market is huge and blockchain gives an edge. Together we will take over every inch of it. Good plan and I wish you great success.
Activity: 297
It's excellent that the team already has a developed product, you don't see this often. It's the way it should be, first develop a MVP and THEN ask for funding to accomplish the goals you have set. Looking forward to see this progress!

With a beta testing release, they can raise much money because of working software. This changes the world, and very legit.
Activity: 336
Great project, I follow the news. If the maximum goal is 3 million dollars, then it can be achieved very quickly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
It's excellent that the team already has a developed product, you don't see this often. It's the way it should be, first develop a MVP and THEN ask for funding to accomplish the goals you have set. Looking forward to see this progress!
Activity: 728
I do not want all this to be just legend. I do not quite understand what the real need for this technology on blockchain. And who will really use it?

There is a huge telecommunications market, I think our services based on "blockchain" will be able to make a revolution in this market.

It is a revolutionary project, not only telecom is a huge and necessary market in the world, but also this is first crypto telecom project, you are the first one, no competitor now.
Activity: 395
"Live long and prosper"
This project is so good. Joined signature campaign .

Thx for your supporting us
Activity: 854
einc.io
This project is so good. Joined signature campaign .
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Joined signature campaign EncryptoTel good luck for ico
"Live long and prosper"
how to procces added to exchanger
if coin use double platform , double toke, use waves token and smartcontract ethereum token
i think can confuse investor, trader and exchanger
I would like to know on the online wallet will be visible tokens?  Explain, please.

Token will be on two blockchains and easily convert using technology by Incent blockswap tech (smart contract) ( ex. https://blockswap.incentloyalty.com/ )
"Live long and prosper"
I do not want all this to be just legend. I do not quite understand what the real need for this technology on blockchain. And who will really use it?

There is a huge telecommunications market, I think our services based on "blockchain" will be able to make a revolution in this market.
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
how to procces added to exchanger
if coin use double platform , double toke, use waves token and smartcontract ethereum token
i think can confuse investor, trader and exchanger
I would like to know on the online wallet will be visible tokens?  Explain, please.
Activity: 441
"Live long and prosper"
Is it possible to get on Bittrex after ICO? Also if we only raise less than $1M that would benefit investors greatly. Hopefully it doesn't get overfunded. Seems like a great project since you already have a working beta. So I'm guessing we can possibly be developed ahead of schedule too  Smiley

Yes, Bittrex is very possible, because this exchange is very friendly to the Waves and their assets.
Activity: 518
Even I can't understand all of this white paper ,But i feel this project will be a greate project.look forwared the lanunch day!
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
After the ICO finish,when would pay the ETT and launch a exchange?

I guess we will be able to trade tokens as soon as they finish the distribution (WavesDex).

Indeed. I'm waiting for the exchange also. What about polo ?? I think it is a great platform also to trade ETT with waves and ETH since they also used ETH right? Well, just wait for the OP to post what platform they will use in exchanging the tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app

I guess we will be able to trade tokens as soon as they finish the distribution (WavesDex).

waves DEX is nice but better other exchanges with decent volume.

this project is very promising, but plz don't only limit it in the scope of waves.

we have seen many tokens on waves failed recently. don't want to see this one mixed with those bullshit in the cesspool.

will pay close attention to Ecryptotel.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Activity: 594
Jump to: