Pages:
Author

Topic: Everybody is joining.. - page 5. (Read 1535 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 07:11:31 AM
all coins are fluctuating all the time, it's nothing new.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
January 13, 2018, 07:10:26 AM
It has been a great year for Bitcoins popularity, since the price got above 10.000$ a big amount of people discovered Bitcoin and many websites and Facebook pages are posting about Bitcoin. I think we will have plenty more people in this community this year. Even people in the poor countries discovered Bitcoin and are getting interested in it.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
January 13, 2018, 07:01:54 AM
Everyone stepped up to join because of the purpose of investing in bitcoin or other altcoin. They can not predict the bitcoin will rise, but they believe that bitcoin will rise and stabilize. In addition to trade and mining, long-term investment is their primary goal to join.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
As of now, most people are cramming to grasp what bitcoin they think could give to them. Mostly, return of investment...money...lots of it...
They mislook the essence why  bitcoin is developed. Ignoring the risk.
But as mistakes goes, many have now been cautious and understands what  bitcoin or cryptocurrencies really is.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 06:44:27 AM
Yep, everyone now is starting to notice about our crypto community, lately I was surprised when my uncle with up to me and started telling me to teach him abount crypto.
Activity: 151
Merit: 15
January 13, 2018, 06:36:50 AM
all bitcoin development is definitely a success in a process so more and more people who know of the existence of bitcoin may be bitcoin will be legend for international now only a few countries that legalize bitcoin and I am sure the future could be more people who study the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 168
January 13, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
yes everybody is joining because other member had already establish thier future thru bitcoin the other member buy anything they want,they like also what they see, so they join.
Activity: 145
January 13, 2018, 06:05:28 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
If a coin has nothing to offer then it is not worth investing in and I fear for those just getting into crypto for the first time and investing without doing their research because there are some really bad coins that are just after peoples money are targetting newcomers.

For those coins going up it might be because of new entrants or pump and dump game as we know it.

Yes I do worry that people just joining the market are looking for coins that are cheap per unit.  As a result I think many ending up owning some of the riskiest projects because they do not know what they are buying.
Activity: 1
January 13, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
joined Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
January 13, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
If a coin has nothing to offer then it is not worth investing in and I fear for those just getting into crypto for the first time and investing without doing their research because there are some really bad coins that are just after peoples money are targetting newcomers.

For those coins going up it might be because of new entrants or pump and dump game as we know it.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

That's probably a good choice.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 13, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
Because everybody wants to engage with crypto and want to know about this new currency. Also they want to become profitable in the near future.
I agree. Because the value went really high in such a short amount of time bitcoin got really much attention. Now a lot of new investors have joined and i think that the bitcoin value will stay high because of that. I think that bitcoin will keep getting bigger till it becomes a main currency so you can actually go to a supermarket to buy something with it.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
January 13, 2018, 05:13:51 AM
This is true mostly for poor countries, especially India, Bangladesh and Pakistani among the most well known to starting to join and invest in the crypto space. I can understand them as they have medium monthly salary of 50 USD or 0.003 btc , payment which here in Europe is considered to say the least ridiculous. Many other not rich countries like eastern Balkan countries like Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania and even Kosovo I am seeing are starting to take mining very seriously. This is good for such countries but for countries like mine and Western Developed countries, many people are still skeptical about joining the crypto space.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 04:41:43 AM
certainly everyone will join because you also know the advantages of bitcoin or anything that invests with crypto coins but they also facilities and infrastructure can to support can access bitcoin because not all places can and facilities can support bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 13, 2018, 04:35:28 AM
Yes and also the price for bitcoins affects the price of small coins which are under 50 satoshis.
Most of the people's have now started trading with the altcoins and also many major investors are now been introduced to bitcoins which is indeed increasing the users of bitcoins which will surely pump the price.

All the small coins are usually pumped to have benefits for the pumpers but some investors of that coin have to take up some loss. Hope bitcoins will soon settle up with good price for itself as well as all the altcoins.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
January 12, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

I think this is not the only reason for new people to join this crypto world. Because most of the people who are not into crypto world are generally not knowing the altcoins side of the crypto currency. They just know it superficially and don't even think that it's proper way of investing small money. However, they could have come into crypto all because of the bitcoin really. The bitcoin is something which is always in the news and people are that's why reading about it more and more. This is the center point which attracts more investors and then the altcoins part with low valued buying of coins come later.
Activity: 41
January 12, 2018, 02:42:19 PM
The number of people who have joined the BTC market is noticeable lately. I would say mostly motivated by the increase in the price of BTC over the course of a year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 02:38:01 PM
Yeah,every one joining in cryptocurrency because its profitable.Everyone want to become successful in future
So they invest in cryptocurrency
It is because of good affects of bitcoin and crypto currency on our life as now many of people are earning because of bitcoin and they are making good savings for future with the help of bitcoin. now it is age of technologies in future everything will become digital as people are doing shopping and a lot of other things with help of bitcoin even if they are at home they can buy things. Some of people are joining to make life easy some are joining to make income and some to save future.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
January 11, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
That was posted two weeks ago. You just predicted the future. More than 20 million new users in few days.
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 03:52:43 PM
Of course they are - it's a great investment - gaining 400% ROI.
Pages:
Jump to: