Pages:
Author

Topic: Everybody is joining.. - page 6. (Read 1535 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 03:51:23 PM
they attracted because of bitcoin price increases highly and makes them invest their money in bitcoin although there are many coins besides bitcoin. I think they only think that bitcoin is the only one that will give them a big profit in short term and long term but I am sure that if they want to learn more about cryptocurrency then they will find that they can make another profit with altcoin. And I think some of them use this opportunity too to invest their money in altcoin so they can make a double profit in cryptocurrency.
Not everybody but every single country and some rich companies they are also joining bitcoin because bitcoin is the only currency which is going to helping countries in their economy and it also reduced unemployment in many countries it’s also going to help companies in their finance so bitcoin is totally different currency in market and that’s why everyone they are joining bitcoin so I think there is no other option in market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
January 11, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Yes it is true that every one were coming to this forum for earning some bitcoin and cryptos like altcoins so the bitcoin community is rising day by day sometimes we think that the only one currency is good but if we look at the altcoins they are circulating in the market and receiving a good margin of profit over their investment. Bitcoin is good that's why every one is joining.

Yes i agree, your right because everyday many people notice the popularity of bitcoin they are encourage to try and joined to earn money as well like others did. And also crypto like altcoins they are just connected and circulate in the market receiving good profit. So bitcoin is very very good because day by day many people are interested to join and it is a good sign.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
What do you expect? This is the era of technology. Almost everybody knows how to use computer and bitcoin's news getting viral. Knowing the possible profit  that bitcoin can give and the likelihood of having a comfortable life ahead motivates everybody in joining the crypto world. You are in if you are part of the crypto community.
Activity: 350
January 11, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
of course everyone can joining as they know the benefits of the cryptocurrency world, many people are joining in crypto world because of their awareness about the benefits of investing in cryptocurrency and to earn a good profit on their investments.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
Besides the price boom, bitcoin as well as altcoins seem tempting owing the decentralization nature. Crypto is the currency of future for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
January 11, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
A rising tide lifts all boats.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 11, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?
Indeed, many new people and large corporations and even governments are now joining the cryptocurrency world. The recent bitcoin price boom went viral on social media and that attracted my people and companies to start investing in both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
There will be even more and more people joining here though.
We can see before that not many people into crypto, but after the price of bitcoin increases, the popularity became so huge and it becomes number one digital currency in this world.
And now after they knew that not only bitcoin is advantage, but also other coins (altcoins) there may be bigger chance that cryptocurrency will be more common and familiar with all people soon.
Activity: 96
January 11, 2018, 10:05:55 AM
once "everyone" has joined -  there wont be much voltality right?
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
January 11, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
Good information to all of us because,  as many traders are there is crypto world, the demand will also increase. They want to enter here because of bitcoin that rapidly increases. Many people encourage to invest in here also
Activity: 42
January 11, 2018, 10:04:05 AM
every body is joining because bitcoin is digital currency. Give us profit
Activity: 83
January 11, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
hello,i believe people are begining to get involved in bitcoin these days because they have seen the benefits involved in the very coin(Bitcoin),using myself as an instance i remember i was among the people that did not so believe bitcoin the time it came out but thankgod the time i got adviced by a friend in new york i got intrested and therefore decided to give it a try and here i am today have a memorable awe,i always advice people to try and utilize any opportunity they have because good thungs often do not comes twice.Be Wise
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
January 11, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
everyone is definitely joining as they have seen the benefits of the cryptocurrency world. i believe as time goes, the bitcoin community will increase and go beyond reach. everyone wants to make profits.

not the bitcoin community the cryptocommunity
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
Stop thinking that you know why people are getting into BTC. You don't. Everybody has their own reasons to get into it, and guess what? None of them are bad.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 09:52:25 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

Bitcoin really gain attention from many people when it reach $20k and everybody is eager to own some of it. That's why many are taking the advantage of it and use bitcoin as front in their scammy things and with this bitcoin image got hurt. However, bitcoin popularity makes the demand go insanely while its supply are getting near to its limit as so expect as the days passes bitcoin price will be more valuable than anything precious.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
If everyone are joining..then this will going to be viral by the next few days, everybody also enjoy the benefits brought to us in real world.. this is another step of global change ..
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 11, 2018, 09:35:15 AM
everyone is definitely joining as they have seen the benefits of the cryptocurrency world. i believe as time goes, the bitcoin community will increase and go beyond reach. everyone wants to make profits.
There are so many people now want to join in bitcoin because they know now the benefits of bitcoin. Bitcoin community now will grow and grow cause everyone want to earn and to become successful in future.

Yes everybody is joining bitcoin now..the popularity of bitcoin is almost all over the world and the people wants to join the campaign just to earn more money,more profits,investment and a lot more..also savings for the future Kiss
this is a good development in the bitcoin world, and will make the bitcoin price even more so. bitcoin has really helped our economy to a better future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 11, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

Yeah you are correct a lot of people are joining the crypto world, but they dont know the risk they are taking when investing or when they join some ICO that they believe it will give them profit.
There are many people who doesnt exactly know what crypto currency is and they just joined because someone invited them over to be part of it.
if I just joined the world of crypto, I prefer to learn more about how to invest right, and must recognize the risks first so that one day I do not lose.
Activity: 93
January 11, 2018, 09:17:30 AM
I agree with you at this because simply at the office , more and more co workers joined this cryptocurrency world after finding that it really helps on our financial problems and also give us convinience for a centralize currency around the globe.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
January 11, 2018, 09:16:30 AM
That is the real reason of why a lot of altcoins are being pumped at the moment, it is full of hype at almost all the altcoins that are listed, even for those who are under the top 400 of coinmarketcap.
A lot of people want to make easy bucks, that is why they are joining.

Yeah you are right. There are a lot of people now already joined crypto because they already believe about life improvements with crypto currencies and they want to earn big time even in just a months or a year.
Pages:
Jump to: