Pages:
Author

Topic: Everybody is joining.. - page 4. (Read 1535 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

More and more people are joining the crypto world because of their awareness about the benefits of investing in cryptocurrency. Likewise, these people want to have good income to sustain their daily living. We cannot also blame that cryptocurrency will give you a good easy money compared to working like a slave.
As of now there are lot of people who started to join in bitcoin and they continue on joining. In addition to that, the number of people who join in bitcoin becomes double and triple and I think it is good in bitcoin community because there are lot of investors that can invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 09:56:40 AM
Yess everybody is joining, thats a lot of exchanges are having  and take care of their current customers properly. That is a good for us when you have to stop customers from coming in that means there is not demand.
Everybody is joining because of the opportunity to earn money of what bitcoin can give
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
Yess everybody is joining, thats a lot of exchanges are having  and take care of their current customers properly. That is a good for us when you have to stop customers from coming in that means there is not demand.
Activity: 14
January 13, 2018, 09:17:35 AM
yes market is grow very much now. many people joins market for small coins too. now is very good time to join for price will up alot this year for many coin
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
they have to make a living somehow as well...
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 09:12:35 AM
As we can we some of the coins under 50 sats went up recently, now I think many people are now joining in our crypto world. What do you guys think?

No, the rise of these coins is a speculation made by the whales. It is tru than many people are joining the crypto world, but they usually just buy Bitcoins and Ethereum.
Activity: 196
January 13, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
yeah i think it is because many people want to become a billionaire someday so they joining crypto currency also in bitcoin because they know the important and the opportunity of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
January 13, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

that means cryptocurrency is increasingly recognized by many people. we should be happy if more people are willing to accept cryptocurrency positively. I also invite my brothers and friends to join the world of cryptocurrency, only if too many people know, maybe our income from cryptocurrency will decrease.  Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 13, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
Everybody joins and study more about bitcoin.. First they are uninformed about it. Definitely they dont the advantages of bitcoin and they didnt know the importance of it. If they will know it definitely they where extract more effort to find more about bitcoin.
Well, its true that now more and more people are taking interest in BTC and joining BTC forum while also still there are large population which are unknown about BTC so for that we need to advertise BTC more and more so that unknown people can get inform about BTC.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
January 13, 2018, 09:04:46 AM
I joined 5 months ago, I had so many different coins while trading, almost everyone coin went up at least x10 times till that moment Smiley
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
January 13, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
I think sooner, everybody will join Bitcoin due to what they hear, see and know. It is an opportunity to everyone to have a good profit because Bitcoin has many usage. Proper way to join is to understand and know everything in order when the time comes as you join , it is not hard for you to do the job.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
January 13, 2018, 08:41:28 AM
Everybody joins and study more about bitcoin.. First they are uninformed about it. Definitely they dont the advantages of bitcoin and they didnt know the importance of it. If they will know it definitely they where extract more effort to find more about bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
January 13, 2018, 08:21:01 AM
People are slowly beginning to join in the mass numbers because of the opportunity that the crypto market can offer them. When I have joined and started to trade there weren't so many traders involved here but now the newcomers are seeing the market as the replacement for the real-time jobs.
I speculate that the next 5 years will bring tremendous changes that will affect the society and the crypto will become the necessary asset of the payment system. That will result in the in the joining and involvement of almost everyone into the crypto world.
Activity: 36
January 13, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
So I guess right now everybody is joining.
In this moment everyone is definitely joining as they have seen the benefits of the cryptocurrency. i believe as time goes, the bitcoin increasing and the price go beyond reach up. everyone wants to make  big profits
It's a great year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency world. Every body is joining the bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
January 13, 2018, 08:15:03 AM
Yes many people already joining in bitcoin because there are many benefits that bitcoin can give. But they do need to know more about bitcoin because butcoin is too risky. As of now people wants to join bitcoin. In this way, bitcoin’s value will rise up again in no time because many people will invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will grow more in this year 2018 because many people wants to earn and they do want to use bitcoin already.
Activity: 392
January 13, 2018, 08:10:46 AM
I think not everyone can join bitcoin even though bitcoin prices are low because not everyone has internet facilities, or not everyone knows the information about bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 13, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
As of now, not a lot of people are joining bitcoin when compared to early December, but i am sure that as the value continue to rises which it will definitely rise, more investors will start investing once again. I hope the issue with South Korean ban gets solved quickly.
Activity: 364
January 13, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

I think with the bitcoin price at this time will be many people who join in bitcoin because they see a good opportunity to be able to earn profits in bitcoin
Activity: 65
January 13, 2018, 07:21:30 AM
Because everyone has seen the current trend of bitcoin development, the future development prospect is very good, now join, can understand ahead of time, have the advantage more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
More and more people are joining the crypto world because of their awareness about the benefits of investing in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin community now will grow and grow cause everyone want to earn and to become successful in future. This is a very good benefit for people.
Pages:
Jump to: