Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 108. (Read 108031 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 05, 2018, 06:25:00 AM
This is as plausible as having a monkey sitting in front of a typewriter and ending up producing something useful.

Do you understand bitcoin blockchain technology sir?

Our entire commodity is based on our graphic cards hashing until they produce something useful...

How long do you want the string to be?  Even two or three "useful" short sentences could be created by the bitcoin network in under an hour.  It's all about math.

Produce trillions of generations, and you have Evolution.  Smiley

I'm married to Jennifer Lawrence.

Cool

I do understand blockchain technology, I am a software developer and I am about to start working on a blockchain technology project. I get your point, but keep in mind that the number of computations needed to compute a hash value that is "nice" enough to be considered canonical is incredibly large. Waiting for such a kind of brute force to pay off in nature would probably exceed the expected life span of the universe. And then there is not just one kind of animal out there but many, many of them. The whole thing looks a lot like someone hitting the lottery on a daily basis. Sure, this can happen but how likely is it?

Or even simpler: If nature was able to create an elephant out of dead matter via many steps of evolution, then why can't scientists reproduce these steps in a lab? A whole bunch of people with college degrees should be able to accomplish this, right?

If nature can create black holes why can't a bunch of scientists do it too? Do you realize how stupid your argument is right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

It's not easy, that's why, not to mention that it took millions of years, why would you think science has advanced so far as to create living beings in just a few years?
January 05, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 04:45:32 AM
This is as plausible as having a monkey sitting in front of a typewriter and ending up producing something useful.

Our entire commodity is based on our graphic cards hashing until they produce something useful...

How long do you want the string to be?  Even two or three "useful" short sentences could be created by the bitcoin network in under an hour.  It's all about math.

Cool

I do understand blockchain technology, I am a software developer and I am about to start working on a blockchain technology project. I get your point, but keep in mind that the number of computations needed to compute a hash value that is "nice" enough to be considered canonical is incredibly large. Waiting for such a kind of brute force to pay off in nature would probably exceed the expected life span of the universe. And then there is not just one kind of animal out there but many, many of them. The whole thing looks a lot like someone hitting the lottery on a daily basis. Sure, this can happen but how likely is it?

Or even simpler: If nature was able to create an elephant out of dead matter via many steps of evolution, then why can't scientists reproduce these steps in a lab? A whole bunch of people with college degrees should be able to accomplish this, right?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 04:37:23 AM
Evolution is not true but an enigma theory which I personally called a blind theory of science.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 05, 2018, 04:30:11 AM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
January 05, 2018, 04:16:28 AM
How many have been the moon?..

So who told us all about the moon  YES scientist that's how we get our information so unless you been there or seen it with your own eyes the only thing we can do is BELIEVE in our scientist..

When your in school how many teachers have been to space ? SO who did they get their information
from  YES scientist ..

So when people say don't believe in the science world who do you believe in  Undecided..
I never been in space have you..

I don't own Hubble do you ..Now a real scientist wants the truth no matter even if he is wrong..
But you can get liars for monies ..Government funded bullshit science ..

But still needs funding WHY?..Because a lot of discoveries come by ACCIDENT ..

So if most scientist say something it will be true..It's all we have to go off..
And that's what they are paid to do DISCOVER and TELL ALL..
legendary
January 05, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
If you need an answer about science type what you seek and the add YOUTUBE at the end Wink..

Now make sure you check multiple sources and add up the fact so many are saying it in the science world
it most probably is true Wink..

Yes just like CLIMATE CHANGE..BUT remember people do want a job..

Oh i have discovered how to make free energy from ant eggs  Wink Cheesy< i got a job didn't i Wink..

Evolution is a fact and everyone knows it ONLY the cabbages don't..
legendary
January 05, 2018, 03:53:27 AM
The theory of evolution is just a crazy attempt to explain what can hardly be explained. I am not religious at all, so I don't believe in a maker / creator or anything quite like that. But it is very hard to explain how all of the creatures on earth have happened to come about just by virtue of sun, rain, temperature, pressure or whatever else. Why has nobody ever witnessed the evolution at work? With that many creatures out there some of them should be turning into something else on a daily basis. The only aspect evolution explains nicely is the survival of the fittest. Everything else remains a big mystery to me. Even worse, nobody can explain how dead matter can be turned into something that is alive. I doubt anyone will ever succeed with this sort of experiment.

Talking out of your ass I see. If you truly know about the theory of evolution you would know that evolution takes a lot of time, hence why no one has observed evolution, although we have. The peppered moth and Live Birth in Three-toed Skinks are classic examples.

It is indeed hard to explain all of this, that's why evolution theory is still updating. There is abiogenesis which tries to explain non living matter to matter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%E2%80%93Urey_experiment

Sure it is supposed to happen slowly, but this is easily offset by the very large number of different animals out there. I also checked out the "evidence". Doesn't convince me at all. I want to hear someone explain how an one-cell organism eventually turns into an elephant. This is as plausible as having a monkey sitting in front of a typewriter and ending up producing something useful.
Evolve your brains to check youtube..

The Origin Of Life: Chemistry + Biology = Abiogenesis - YouTube
Video for 1 cell turning into a living organism▶ 5:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prZPo4OCL0
1 Oct 2009 - Uploaded by Best0fScience
Please show me the facts that science has produces living cells out of bare elements and letting those cells .
January 05, 2018, 03:33:51 AM
The theory of evolution is just a crazy attempt to explain what can hardly be explained. I am not religious at all, so I don't believe in a maker / creator or anything quite like that. But it is very hard to explain how all of the creatures on earth have happened to come about just by virtue of sun, rain, temperature, pressure or whatever else. Why has nobody ever witnessed the evolution at work? With that many creatures out there some of them should be turning into something else on a daily basis. The only aspect evolution explains nicely is the survival of the fittest. Everything else remains a big mystery to me. Even worse, nobody can explain how dead matter can be turned into something that is alive. I doubt anyone will ever succeed with this sort of experiment.

Talking out of your ass I see. If you truly know about the theory of evolution you would know that evolution takes a lot of time, hence why no one has observed evolution, although we have. The peppered moth and Live Birth in Three-toed Skinks are classic examples.

It is indeed hard to explain all of this, that's why evolution theory is still updating. There is abiogenesis which tries to explain non living matter to matter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%E2%80%93Urey_experiment

Sure it is supposed to happen slowly, but this is easily offset by the very large number of different animals out there. I also checked out the "evidence". Doesn't convince me at all. I want to hear someone explain how an one-cell organism eventually turns into an elephant. This is as plausible as having a monkey sitting in front of a typewriter and ending up producing something useful.
legendary
January 05, 2018, 03:09:30 AM
The biggest thing SCIENTIST do is theorise about cause and effect..
You do understand cause and effect is to question everything Wink..

What caused it and what was the effect << cause and effect..

A bucket sitting in the sand <
And the funny thing is like i said you believe in your own stuff BUT don't Cheesy..
Example you stop thinking at what caused your god to be here.. <
Now imagine you said god cause is LOVE..
Why do we see another animal shred another animal and eat it in the most cruel way possible..
I mean is that love?..

Human cannibals for thousands of years <
humans become more nicer to each other because of the shop or stall  Wink..
No hunting for food anymore ..It wasn't your shitty fairy tale gods it was the fact we had shops..

And now people kill to spend in the shops instead of killing next village to own the buffalo in the fields..

But those times whole villages got wiped out nowadays people lie cheat steal and murder to spend in the shops<<
SO TELL YOUR GODS...UNIVERSAL INCOME Wink..

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 05, 2018, 03:04:05 AM
I also don't believe on evolution. If we all came from monkies why I don't hear news that a monkey evolve to become human? We all are created by God. End of discussion.

Yeah that may work on your wife and may have flew a few hundred years ago, but today we question things.

Ignorance assigns "magic" to things it doesn't understand.  Rules have to bend, evidence needs to be ignored and there are a lot of exceptions.  

The simplest solution is Evolution.  No one has yet to propose a better theory.  We have physical proof of it and we have seen it in our lifetimes.  It's just a bonus that Evolution makes sense.  

Cool

legendary
January 05, 2018, 02:46:16 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 12:20:35 AM
I also don't believe on evolution. If we all came from monkies why I don't hear news that a monkey evolve to become human? We all are created by God. End of discussion.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 04, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
Consider. When a car engine is made, they don't make something like a piston and a cylinder that gradually turns into a piston or a cylinder, and then gradually forms into a V-8 engine. Rather, they design the engine and build the engine complete. Then they place it into a car, and run the engine. If there is testing of several designs, they do it before they manufacture the car.

You need to finish the analogy. The car gets released to the public. The public (environment) uses/abuses it. Then the next iteration of the car is made with feedback from this environment about what works and doesn't work, with a view to selling (reproducing) as many of that car as possible. Like evolution. If your analogy was true we'd all still be driving wood-wheeled horseless carriages. And just like evolution there are different branches of that tree that were more or less successful in adapting to the environment, like the monocycle or hovercraft. The modern car shares ancestry with those vehicles but does not come directly from them.
... none of these engines evolves in the sense that a hunk of metal forms itself into a a partial cylinder with a partial piston. There is no reason for that. Everybody knows that such a thing doesn't work... or happen.

They don't reproduce into a viable product line (or species), doesn't mean they don't exist as factory rejects. In evolution the time scales are vast. There can be a hundred million rejects for every viable mutation and history will have no record of them because they did not reproduce.

What you say might be a proof for devolution, but not a proof for evolution. Until we find a non-cause-and-effect mutation, or even a non-cause-and-effect operation, somewhere in the universe, we don't have a clue, and certainly not evidence or proof, that evolution exists... at least not according to evolution theory, which requires randomness (spontaneity without cause).

Making scientific theories is a good thing. Believing them to be factual when it is not known that they are, is stupid. Supporting something like evolution when the theory of it has been proven impossible, and no real evidence for it has been found in over 200 years, is utterly stupid.

Keep the idea. Keep on looking for evolution. But believe it is true when some real proof is found. Believing evolution is true when there is no evidence except a bunch of unprovable talk that says it is true, is stupid.

Cool
Activity: 154
January 04, 2018, 10:31:00 PM
Evolution theory was an old hypothetical curiosity question to the creation of human being. This theory is impossible to take place. Monkey is monkey. Man is man. I didn't heard a news in my whole life that there was a monkey became human. Assuming that this is true so it means our ancestors were came from evolution. Therefore we are all monkey. But regardless of what goods reasons are I didn't accept this theory. By the way there was a book that I have been read that Mr. Charles Darwin withdrawn his theory that it was not true that human are from monkey. If I'm not mistaken he added that human beings were created by the super power man. Therefore man came from man. Evolution is totally a hoax.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 04, 2018, 10:28:00 PM
January 04, 2018, 06:25:24 PM
January 04, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

January 04, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
Why has nobody ever witnessed the evolution at work?

Because your brains never evolved to check Youtube Wink..

Evolution in Action: Ring Species - YouTube
Video for evolution of a salamander▶ 3:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjcFSy1KCTI
17 Sep 2007 - Uploaded by phoenixshade3
This video presents to the layman an example of evolution as an ongoing process: The Ensatina salamanders ..

Hmm, this is more like breeding different kinds of dogs. Not sure if all kinds of dogs can still reproduce with each other, probably not. I guess nobody has ever tried all combinations. I would rather like to see how, for example, a one-cell organism step by steps turns into an elephant. Or how a cat becomes a badger. Some stuff simply is strange, pretty much like the moon. The moon has no business being anywhere near the earth and even scientists admit there is no good theory to explain how this ever came about. Evolution seems to be the same kind of mysterious thing. There are obviously many creatures out there and if evolution is correct, then all of them pretty much originated from one-cell organisms living in the sea. How these organisms ever came into existence is even stranger. Even if a meteor carried them all the way to earth, then we could ask the same question about that meteor. I guess some things simply require some serious out-of-the-box thinking, but anyone who comes up with strange theories is usually considered a conspiracy theorist, so people prefer to keep their mouths shut, I guess.
legendary
January 04, 2018, 04:33:17 PM
Why has nobody ever witnessed the evolution at work?

Because your brains never evolved to check Youtube Wink..

Evolution in Action: Ring Species - YouTube
Video for evolution of a salamander▶ 3:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjcFSy1KCTI
17 Sep 2007 - Uploaded by phoenixshade3
This video presents to the layman an example of evolution as an ongoing process: The Ensatina salamanders ..
Jump to: