Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 12. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 30, 2019, 07:34:56 AM
^^^ BADecker is some kind of devil worshiper, he's one of the Jew's pet boobs.

Daylight was created first, before the Sun, Moon and stars. I suspect daylight is energized by scalar waves, electromagnetic waves with a negligible transverse (magnetic) component making them akin to sound waves.

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." -- Genesis 1:3

What BAD is doing in his above statement is ascribing mystical magical powers to God (Zeus), he's attempting to strawman ridiculous concepts to turn you away. God didn't just snap his fingers and say allah-kazam and presto universe. God is a living breathing Titan (Ezekiel 1:26 & Isaiah 40:22) who creates things with his hands and tools not magic:

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." --  Genesis 1:6-7, KJV

"Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands." -- Psalm 102:25, KJV

"Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever." -- Psalm 104:5, KJV

"When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:" -- Proverbs 8:27, KJV

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." -- Psalms 19:1, KJV

"Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:" -- Psalm 104:3, KJV

"I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded." -- Isaiah 45:12, KJV

"Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together." -- Isaiah 48:13

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;" -- Job 38:4-6, KJV

"Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands." -- Psalm 102:25, KJV

The Bible is clear, God physically built the Earth (a plain covered by a dome with electric lighting), he doesn't have magic powers.

God doesn't need magical powers. However, since God is from outside the universe, the things that he does include non-universe doings. These aren't magical. Magical is a universe idea. This is where you make your mistake. Let me explain it, below.

God talks in God-language. For Him, the language is plain. But it is figurative for us. He says it so that we have some kind of idea what was going on, not so that we take his words literal and make a science project out of them.

Your highlighted creation words, above, prove this. How? In Genesis God says that he formed the man from the dust of the ground. This makes the creating talked about in Isaiah to be an abstract form, like when some artist or engineer thinks up something new. The dust of the ground making is the actual building of the man who was created in the thinking of God. But we can't express this operation in God's terms, because we don't understand what the God-language is like. We simply have to take it on faith, that it is something like the way we think, but different, as well.

Another point is that you are missing a lot about the aether, which you talk about here and there. The aether is the backdrop... space. The earth is material vibrated out of the aether, by the sound waves of the voice of God. If you want to use science, start with the basics, the fact that you are missing a whole lot of science, as are the rest of us.

Thank you for acknowledging that evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 30, 2019, 07:14:49 AM
^^^ BADecker is some kind of devil worshiper, he's one of the Jew's pet boobs.

Daylight was created first, before the Sun, Moon and stars. I suspect daylight is energized by scalar waves, electromagnetic waves with a negligible transverse (magnetic) component making them akin to sound waves.

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." -- Genesis 1:3

What BAD is doing in his above statement is ascribing mystical magical powers to God (Zeus), he's attempting to strawman ridiculous concepts to turn you away. God didn't just snap his fingers and say allah-kazam and presto universe. God is a living breathing Titan (Ezekiel 1:26 & Isaiah 40:22) who creates things with his hands and tools not magic:

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." --  Genesis 1:6-7, KJV

"Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever." -- Psalm 104:5, KJV

"When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:" -- Proverbs 8:27, KJV

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." -- Psalms 19:1, KJV

"Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:" -- Psalm 104:3, KJV

"I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded." -- Isaiah 45:12, KJV

"Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together." -- Isaiah 48:13

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;" -- Job 38:4-6, KJV

The Bible is clear, God physically built the Earth (a plain covered by a dome with electric lighting), he doesn't have magic powers.
legendary
July 29, 2019, 10:54:42 PM
What do you say that happened? We just appeared?

God created the back-drop for the universe. Then He spoke most of the things of the univrese into being. Then He formed a man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into him the breath of life. Man became a living soul.

Everything that science says is part of evolution, could be applied to some other story that is not evolution. It all depends on the kind of story they want to make. Evolution is just a story without any facts behind it, because the parts of the evolution story could fit some other story that is not evolution just as easily.

Cool
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
July 29, 2019, 08:08:14 PM
What do you say that happened? We just appeared?
legendary
July 26, 2019, 08:38:28 PM
I'm guessing because it plays into the upcoming one world religion and hoaxed alien invasion agenda. You on the other hand cuck on 100% of the conspiracies from 911 and vaccines to gravity and the Copernican system. You're ready and willing to get behind any conspiracy and ride that cock that's fucking me and everybody who isn't a cuck or a fag or a jew.

Adaptation doesn't prove a lineage from monkeys to man or his sons shit for brains. The theory of evolution is a fucking disinformation conspiracy and all the evidence is based on logical fallacies like you're promoting or, manufactured evidence like Piltdown Man.

holy shit dude , you are one messed up individual.
Go see a shrink or something.

He did that many times. But he always took some shrink wrap along, and he always made it out of the office.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 26, 2019, 08:35:40 PM
I'm guessing because it plays into the upcoming one world religion and hoaxed alien invasion agenda. You on the other hand cuck on 100% of the conspiracies from 911 and vaccines to gravity and the Copernican system. You're ready and willing to get behind any conspiracy and ride that cock that's fucking me and everybody who isn't a cuck or a fag or a jew.

Adaptation doesn't prove a lineage from monkeys to man or his sons shit for brains. The theory of evolution is a fucking disinformation conspiracy and all the evidence is based on logical fallacies like you're promoting or, manufactured evidence like Piltdown Man.

holy shit dude , you are one messed up individual.
Go see a shrink or something.

Oh btw... I gave you and your good buddy BADecker some notoriety.
congrats.
legendary
June 15, 2019, 11:13:09 AM
^^^ All you do is prove that everybody has some truth and some falsehood within himself.

Without Someone leading us by the hand, we can't tell for sure about much more than the little things around us in our lives, daily... and often we can't even tell about those.

Expressing that evolution is a fact when we can barely see what goes into making life at all, is the thing that makes evolution a hoax.

As far as the conspiracies around us, they are there, but their effects are way different than most of us think. Millions died under Stalin and Hitler. But life is more populous than ever. Even death doesn't quench the population expansion.

Cool
legendary
June 15, 2019, 10:54:16 AM
^^^ You certainly showed examples. But you didn't prove evolution to exist factually. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is when an organism "evolves" and passes their evolved features to their offspring. Lizards adapted to the new environment, developed new features and passed them to future generations. Its the literal definition of evolution.

Oddly enough evolution is the one topic BADecker doesn't cuck on. I'm guessing because it plays into the upcoming one world religion and hoaxed alien invasion agenda. You on the other hand cuck on 100% of the conspiracies from 911 and vaccines to gravity and the Copernican system. You're ready and willing to get behind any conspiracy and ride that cock that's fucking me and everybody who isn't a cuck or a fag or a jew.

Adaptation doesn't prove a lineage from monkeys to man or his sons you mental midget. The theory of evolution is a fucking disinformation conspiracy and all the evidence is based on logical fallacies like you're promoting or, manufactured evidence like Piltdown Man.
legendary
June 15, 2019, 10:47:45 AM
^^^ You certainly showed examples. But you didn't prove evolution to exist factually. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is when an organism "evolves" and passes their evolved features to their offspring. Lizards adapted to the new environment, developed new features and passed them to future generations. Its the literal definition of evolution.

There is a big difference between the thing that you said, and proof that one kind of animal changes into another kind over time. There is no way a microbe in some soup could change into a different creature, which changed into and other creature, etc., until man finally was the result... or any other plant/animal into some other plant or animal. Or do you have some proof?

You are using only a limited evolution definition, and the wrong definition for the basic thing that we are talking about in this thread. We are talking about evolution theory evolution (ETE). After all, a child in school evolves into the professional he is as an adult because of the training he received in school. So we see that there are many definitions for the "evolution" word.

There is no evidence that ETE happened. All the so-called evidence works like this: "If such and such happened, and if this and that were the results, then ETE is fact. So, ETE is real and proven." All there is in all the talk about ETE being real is, "if." There is no proof.

We don't know that the so-called evolution proof that you present won't die out sometime within the next 50 years. There was an adaptation form of evolution, but we don't know that this adaptation won't kill them all off shortly. There hasn't been nearly enough time, and our science investigations aren't complex enough, to prove with any lizard or other example, that ETE is real without long-term (thousands of years) strictly controlled observation.

If your average evolutionist professional were filthy rich, he'd be off living the good life. As it is, he grubs around in a university, or out in the field, living off university pay, or grants. But if he were smart enough to extrapolate backward to see what happened in the past, he'd be able to "extrapolate" forward in the financial field and be filthy rich. He can't see a little bit of the future, so how can he see the past? Or, he has seen the past - no ETE - and is simply not accepting it?

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 15, 2019, 06:34:24 AM

Cool

legendary
June 14, 2019, 08:18:23 PM

Cool
June 14, 2019, 05:56:09 PM
^^^ God's only force is His force with which He forces Himself, because He wants to.

Great numbers of people who are wrong don't change what is right, or who believe in falsehood don't change the truth.

As for Einstein, he shows us that the Jews (God's people) are way ahead of most of the rest of us. So, get into their Book, and you might understand the proof of God, finally.

Note that I am not trying to save you. Only the Holy Spirit can do that, provided you are too weak to resist Him.

Does any of that have to do with the fact that evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Well, I showed you all the examples of evolution you asked for, lizards literally developing a valve through adaption and passing on the genes to future generations, I really don't see what you don't understand.
legendary
June 11, 2019, 05:55:12 PM
^^^ God's only force is His force with which He forces Himself, because He wants to.

Great numbers of people who are wrong don't change what is right, or who believe in falsehood don't change the truth.

As for Einstein, he shows us that the Jews (God's people) are way ahead of most of the rest of us. So, get into their Book, and you might understand the proof of God, finally.

Note that I am not trying to save you. Only the Holy Spirit can do that, provided you are too weak to resist Him.

Does any of that have to do with the fact that evolution is a hoax.

Cool
June 11, 2019, 03:14:45 PM
^^^ You ask, "so what?" The answer is in my post you quoted.

Regarding more than this or that, consider that the this is so great that there isn't any that.

Somebody hast to be #1. But when you have a #1 that so outclasses all the rest of the numbers, the rest don't even count. That's what Israel has done, both in the ways and reasons it was destroyed multiple times, and in the strength it has always manifested when it came back... and essentially, in the coming back, itself.

Creation is what exists; evolution is a hoax.

Cool

''Somebody hast to be #1. But when you have a #1 that so outclasses all the rest of the numbers, the rest don't even count.'' I still don't see how that proves god did it and they weren't simply better than everyone else. Does that mean Einstein must be God's favorite human because he outclassed 99.999% of humans to an insane degree? Your logic is fallacious as explained above.

Btw, don't forget you said: 'God loves evolutionists' He is kind of forced to at this point since more than 50% of religious people accept evolution. 68% of Catholics accept it. More and more religious people accept evolution, god is failing hard, is he that dumb?
legendary
June 11, 2019, 01:08:10 PM
^^^ You ask, "so what?" The answer is in my post you quoted.

Regarding more than this or that, consider that the this is so great that there isn't any that.

Somebody hast to be #1. But when you have a #1 that so outclasses all the rest of the numbers, the rest don't even count. That's what Israel has done, both in the ways and reasons it was destroyed multiple times, and in the strength it has always manifested when it came back... and essentially, in the coming back, itself.

Creation is what exists; evolution is a hoax.

Cool

June 11, 2019, 12:09:47 PM
^^^ You are so silly.

You think you proved the Bible false because nobody can find Noah's Ark with certainty. What do you think would be left of a wooden boat after 5,000 years?

The important thing is that the nation of Israel is a fastidious group of people. They were foundationally formed with Abraham, and solidly formed with their exodus from Egypt. In their early years, they were crushed by other nations many times. They were destroyed as a nation 2 major times: Babylon, and the Roman destruction in 70 AD. Yet here they are today, possibly the strongest nation in the world, considering their size.

Their main book of history - the Torah - was written down basically by Moses, so that they would have a record of God and His power. And they maintain it as truth today. Why is this important? Because they have always been such a fastidious nation in their record-keeping, that there can be nothing other than the truth written in their Tanakh.

You just don't find nations that have been scattered around the world, yet come back together after almost 1900 years, to reform themselves from the nationalists that they always have been, right on through the centuries.  There isn't any way for this to happen like it has, except that it is being directed by God, Himself.

No place for evolution in the Bible. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

''The important thing is that the nation of Israel is a fastidious group of people. They were foundationally formed with Abraham, and solidly formed with their exodus from Egypt. In their early years, they were crushed by other nations many times. They were destroyed as a nation 2 major times: Babylon, and the Roman destruction in 70 AD. Yet here they are today, possibly the strongest nation in the world, considering their size.''

So... what.

''You just don't find nations that have been scattered around the world, yet come back together after almost 1900 years, to reform themselves from the nationalists that they always have been, right on through the centuries.  There isn't any way for this to happen like it has, except that it is being directed by God, Himself.''

That's a fallacy: False Dilemma/False Dichotomy: ''A false dilemma is a type of informal fallacy in which something is falsely claimed to be an "either/or" situation, when in fact there is at least one additional option.''
You are arguing that IT HAS TO BECAUSE OF GOD, however I could argue that it simply happened, one nation has to be the strongest after all, no?
legendary
June 10, 2019, 09:17:32 PM
^^^ You are so silly.

You think you proved the Bible false because nobody can find Noah's Ark with certainty. What do you think would be left of a wooden boat after 5,000 years?

The important thing is that the nation of Israel is a fastidious group of people. They were foundationally formed with Abraham, and solidly formed with their exodus from Egypt. In their early years, they were crushed by other nations many times. They were destroyed as a nation 2 major times: Babylon, and the Roman destruction in 70 AD. Yet here they are today, possibly the strongest nation in the world, considering their size.

Their main book of history - the Torah - was written down basically by Moses, so that they would have a record of God and His power. And they maintain it as truth today. Why is this important? Because they have always been such a fastidious nation in their record-keeping, that there can be nothing other than the truth written in their Tanakh.

You just don't find nations that have been scattered around the world, yet come back together after almost 1900 years, to reform themselves from the nationalists that they always have been, right on through the centuries.  There isn't any way for this to happen like it has, except that it is being directed by God, Himself.

No place for evolution in the Bible. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
June 10, 2019, 01:49:40 PM
^^^ Got any evidence that isn't manufactured to support your mainstream media narrative?

"Each year, thousands of trusting buyers are duped by both inexpensive and very expensive, highly realistic fakes.  More troubling, even scientists have fallen prey to the extraordinary craftsmanship of the Chinese fake fossil artists.  In 1999, highly recognized scientists along with National Geographic magazine presented an amazing new discovery of a feathered dinosaur discovered in the Liaoning Province of China.  The bird with a dinosaur's tail was named ARCHAEORAPTOR.  A year later, it was found to be a clever fake."

-- https://paleodirect.com/fake-chinese-fossils-fossil-forgery-from-china/

Fallacy, just because you found a fossil that was forged somewhere, it doesn't mean all the fossils are forged and I didn't ever use that one as proof. If I find someone forging something from the bible, does it mean the whole bible is fake?

Well, LOOK AT ALL THESE HOAXES
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Noah%27s_Ark_sightings
I PROVED THE BIBLE TO BE FALSE, YEEEY!!!
legendary
June 10, 2019, 05:36:24 AM
^^^ Got any evidence that isn't manufactured to support your mainstream media narrative?

"Each year, thousands of trusting buyers are duped by both inexpensive and very expensive, highly realistic fakes.  More troubling, even scientists have fallen prey to the extraordinary craftsmanship of the Chinese fake fossil artists.  In 1999, highly recognized scientists along with National Geographic magazine presented an amazing new discovery of a feathered dinosaur discovered in the Liaoning Province of China.  The bird with a dinosaur's tail was named ARCHAEORAPTOR.  A year later, it was found to be a clever fake."

-- https://paleodirect.com/fake-chinese-fossils-fossil-forgery-from-china/
June 09, 2019, 06:17:44 PM
^^^ You forget that even if evolution is true and real, that the evidence shown by the lizards is such a tiny piece of the evolution puzzle, that it is essentially irrelevant. To say that it is part of evolution, you would have to prove evolution, first. So far, it's simply the part of a wild sci-fi story we call evolution theory.

Evolution remains a hoax, but...

God loves evolutionists, even if they ignore Him or hate Him. In His love He continues to do two thing:
1. Give people what they ask for (evolutionists, hints that evolution might exist);
2. Show people the truth (that nobody has proof that evolution exists).

Knowing ahead of time that future evolutionists would want proof of evolution, God made things complex enough that nobody will ever figure all of it out. So, some of it can be twisted into looking like evolution without really knowing that it is evolution or not.

Since God is giving the truth to His people, even though they can't prove evolution one way or the other, He is showing them at least as much proof against evolution as He is showing the evolutionists in favor of evolution. I showed you some of it with the idea for an abiogenesis theory.

What does this mean? It means that evolution hasn't been proven to exist. To state that it exists is turning the theory into a hoax.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

'God loves evolutionists' He is kind of forced to at this point since more than 50% of religious people accept evolution. 68% of Catholics accept it.

'' that the evidence shown by the lizards is such a tiny piece of the evolution puzzle'' That's why it's called evidence, evidence are pieces of the puzzle, you have the lizards, the toads and the other 100 examples of it, all of them show literal evolution which you don't accept.
Pages:
Jump to: