Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 8. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 06, 2019, 01:58:30 PM
But all the evidence points at simple change, adaptation, and like-begets-like way better than it points at evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple change, adaptation and like-begets-like IS evolution. That's literally what evolution is. If you believe in those things, then you believe in the fact of evolution.
Come on, we've been over this!

The fact of evolution. I'd say theory, but there's more evidence for evolution than there is for anything else. This is stone cold fact.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 06, 2019, 01:53:44 PM
DNA was made and created by God. It doesn't have anything to do with evolution. It DOES have to do with devolution, since the whole world is devolving.

GOD is a word created by man less than a couple centuries ago.

you can if you desire see your DNA but try finding god

So, now you want to get into semantics.

You can even see evolution in your dreams. But all the evidence points at simple change, adaptation, and like-begets-like way better than it points at evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
November 06, 2019, 01:49:11 PM
DNA was made and created by God. It doesn't have anything to do with evolution. It DOES have to do with devolution, since the whole world is devolving.

GOD is a word created by man less than a couple centuries ago.

you can if you desire see your DNA but try finding god
legendary
November 06, 2019, 01:44:15 PM
Exactly. Evolution is believable since it hasn't come close to having been proven. If it had been proven, it would be knowable. Since it is only believable, it falls into the category of religion.

evolution has proof
DNA

But all you show is talk.     Cool

your DNA is in YOUR body
YOU can ask YOUR doctor
YOU can show YOURSELF
YOU dont need me

if you however prefer to ignore finding evidence. that does not mean there is no evidence. it just means your not interested in finding evidence so again no point in anyone showing you any because you are the one thats all talk but not actually interested in finding the truth

Cool
legendary
November 06, 2019, 01:40:03 PM
Exactly. Evolution is believable since it hasn't come close to having been proven. If it had been proven, it would be knowable. Since it is only believable, it falls into the category of religion.

evolution has proof
DNA

But all you show is talk.     Cool

YOUR DNA is in YOUR body
YOU can ask YOUR doctor
YOU can show YOURSELF
YOU dont need me

if you however prefer to ignore finding evidence. that does not mean there is no evidence. it just means your not interested in finding evidence so again no point in anyone showing you any because you are the one thats all talk but not actually interested in finding the truth
legendary
November 06, 2019, 01:33:08 PM

evolution has proof
DNA

But all you show is talk.     Cool
legendary
November 06, 2019, 01:22:29 PM

evolution has proof
DNA
legendary
November 06, 2019, 01:18:51 PM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

Evolution is completely believable as there are fossils that suggest that we did have monkey ancestors. It is just that certain group of monkeys were unfortunate enough to not move out of their comfort zone, stay in trees while other set of monkeys decided to move on grasslands in search for food and mate and on the way during the eons evolved in order to survive and thrive.

Cool
legendary
November 06, 2019, 01:17:19 PM

On top of this we have random mutations within a species that occur from time to time. Most mutations are harmful, and so don't survive. Unfortunately you see this with humans born with congenital 'defects'. That what mutations are, defects from the norm. But very occasionally you can get a mutation that has positive benefits. And this survives through the mechanism illustrated in my quote above. Natural selection plus the occasional beneficial mutation equals evolution.

So we see that devolution is what is really happening today.

Cool
Merit: 507
November 06, 2019, 10:50:16 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

Evolution is completely believable as there are fossils that suggest that we did have monkey ancestors. It is just that certain group of monkeys were unfortunate enough to not move out of their comfort zone, stay in trees while other set of monkeys decided to move on grasslands in search for food and mate and on the way during the eons evolved in order to survive and thrive.
November 06, 2019, 01:53:19 AM
Standard breeding is what you are talking about, here. Beyond standard breeding, the offspring doesn't reproduce... not in nature at least. Or do you have proof?

Yes, it's standard breeding between animals within a single species. Nature is tough and dangerous. Some animals survive to reproduce, some don't. This is 'survival of the fittest' - survival of those that are a best fit to existing circumstances:

I'll oversimplify and condense the timeline, but basically it's this:
Some gazelles are faster than other gazelles. Say a slow gazelle is 30mph, fast is 40mph, average is 35mph. Now introduce some predators. The gazelles run away. The slower 30mph gazelles get eaten. The average 35mph and fast 40mph gazelles survive and have children, the children are like the parents. The 'slow' gazelles in the next generation are 35mph gazelles, children of their 35mph parents. The fast 40mph gazelles have fast 40mph children. The new population has fast=40mph, slow=35mph, average say 37.5mph. Bingo! Natural selection (slowest get eaten) has created evolution. Gazelles are now faster than they used to be.

On top of this we have random mutations within a species that occur from time to time. Most mutations are harmful, and so don't survive. Unfortunately you see this with humans born with congenital 'defects'. That what mutations are, defects from the norm. But very occasionally you can get a mutation that has positive benefits. And this survives through the mechanism illustrated in my quote above. Natural selection plus the occasional beneficial mutation equals evolution.
legendary
November 05, 2019, 05:14:10 PM
Some gazelles are faster than other gazelles. Say a slow gazelle is 30mph, fast is 40mph, average is 35mph. Now introduce some predators. The gazelles run away. The slower 30mph gazelles get eaten.
yes perfectly true thats called survival of the fittest. thats just one part of evolution. surviving to procreate.
but to speed up evolution some animals get attracted to certain things of other animals.
(emphasis i do not mean humans and zbra's when i say animals and other animals.. dont go starting that tangeant again)
(again for emphasis i mean prehistoric animals that are variant enough differing characteristics but close enough for viable pregnancy)
(again for emphasis pre historic animals had a much closer genepools that cross breding was a little more possible back then)
like a prehistoric duck getting randy with a swan because the big swan can fight and scare off predators with bigger wing span compared to a duck. so swan and duck do the mumbo jumbo and a goose pops out

thus evolution sped up in 1 generation rather than thousands of years

Nice science fiction story, but no proof that this^^ is really what happened.

Cool
legendary
November 05, 2019, 04:13:00 PM
Some gazelles are faster than other gazelles. Say a slow gazelle is 30mph, fast is 40mph, average is 35mph. Now introduce some predators. The gazelles run away. The slower 30mph gazelles get eaten.
yes perfectly true thats called survival of the fittest. thats just one part of evolution. surviving to procreate.
but to speed up evolution some animals get attracted to certain things of other animals.
(emphasis i do not mean humans and zbra's when i say animals and other animals.. dont go starting that tangeant again)
(again for emphasis i mean prehistoric animals that are variant enough differing characteristics but close enough for viable pregnancy)
(again for emphasis pre historic animals had a much closer genepools that cross breding was a little more possible back then)
like a prehistoric duck getting randy with a swan because the big swan can fight and scare off predators with bigger wing span compared to a duck. so swan and duck do the mumbo jumbo and a goose pops out

thus evolution sped up in 1 generation rather than thousands of years
legendary
November 05, 2019, 04:08:46 PM
Standard breeding is what you are talking about, here. Beyond standard breeding, the offspring doesn't reproduce... not in nature at least. Or do you have proof?

Cool

dog breding.
muts and mongrals
different breeds mixing it up

millions of years ago the sapien genepool was closer than it is now where by some dwarf sapiians and some giant sapians could procreate

these days a homo sapien(human) vs a chimp probably couldnt
but certain varients of monkeys still can cross breed

if you belive that only a colly sheep dog can only breed with a colly sheep dog and a labrador can only breed with a labrador.. then i guess you never seen a colly cross labrador.. but millions of them exist
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
November 05, 2019, 03:53:41 PM

dang both you and styca both didnt read a dang thing
lets repeat it just for you to save another post

take for instance a gorilla and a smaller ape. where the species divide was wide enough to cause a noticable variant mutant offspring but close enough species divide to have a viable pregnancy
and i said over many cross breedings.. (just like how dogs got mix bred into new breeds)

heck lets repeat it again
take for instance a gorilla and a smaller ape. where the species divide was wide enough to cause a noticable variant mutant offspring but close enough species divide to have a viable pregnancy
and i said over many cross breedings.. (just like how dogs got mix bred into new breeds)

now you read it 3 times you should have understood
where the species divide was wide enough to cause a noticable variant  but close enough species divide to have a viable pregnancy

let me emphasise a good comparison
just like how dogs got mix bred into new breeds
again like i said..
wait let me make it bold for both of you
close enough species divide to have a viable pregnancy

i never said gorrilla and zebra or human and chimp..
what some of you have to understand is millions of years ago there were less varients available as the millions of years ago preceeded todays mega variant of nature. so whatever 'gorilla' and 'smaller ape' of the time millions of years ago would have had a closers species divide than the varients we have in modern times

hope that clears the matter up

Cool

There's evidence of the same species of animals staying on an island and the same species on the mainland.
The island animal becomes different than the mainland animal given enough time because of different paths their evolution took.

What do you say about the current evolution of humans?
Some humans have developed white color and the ability to drink milk, while some have a yellowish color and are a lot shorter and posses high IQs (they can't drink milk). There are already some illnesses that can affect only certain races.

Don't you think this is the beginning of a new evolution of different subspecies?
legendary
November 05, 2019, 03:42:16 PM

where the species divide was wide enough to cause a noticable variant  but close enough species divide to have a viable pregnancy

again like i said..

what some of you have to understand is millions of years ago there were less varients available as the millions of years ago preceeded todays mega variant of nature. so whatever 'gorilla' and 'smaller ape' of the time millions of years ago would have had a closers species divide than the varients we have in modern times

Cool
November 05, 2019, 02:53:05 PM

-snip-

i never said gorrilla and zebra or human and chimp.

I did read your post, I just disagree. I know you didn't mean zebra and human, I was just using an extreme example. Sorry about that, got carried away.

Evolution isn't like some chemical reaction of [animal A] + [close genetic relative animal B] = [new slightly different species animal C].
It all happens within a single species. Chimp + chimp = baby chimp, just like its parents.
It's not a question of animals mutating from their parents. It's just animals inheriting their parents genes. The thing that causes the change is which animals in the population survive to breed.

Some gazelles are faster than other gazelles. Say a slow gazelle is 30mph, fast is 40mph, average is 35mph. Now introduce some predators. The gazelles run away. The slower 30mph gazelles get eaten. The average 35mph and fast 40mph gazelles survive and have children, the children are like the parents. The 'slow' gazelles in the next generation are 35mph gazelles, children of their 35mph parents. The fast 40mph gazelles have fast 40mph children. The new population has fast=40mph, slow=35mph, average say 37.5mph. Bingo! Natural selection (slowest get eaten) has created evolution. Gazelles are now faster than they used to be.
legendary
November 05, 2019, 02:37:49 PM
a monkey didnt just ovulate a human
a monkey was raped by anothr animal and a mutation was born which through a process of cross breeding multiple times became a Neanderthal
No. Broadly speaking, different species can't interbreed. I can't breed with a zebra and create a weird zebra-man.
Monkeys bred with monkeys. Natural selection over billions of years created those monkeys from single celled organisms. Monkey isn't an end state. It just seems to be a fixed state from a human timescale. Human is not a fixed state. Everything is evolving right now, just very very very slowly from generation to generation.

(do you not know how many varients of 'monkey' there are?)
Yes, different fits to different circumstances. Monkeys, apes as well. All still evolving. On a more measureable timescale, the human jaw is a good example. It has been shrinking since we started to cook food. Because natural selection no longer favours a hugely strong jaw.
https://www.thoughtco.com/human-jaw-evolution-and-food-processing-4000409
i never said human and zebra. i said monkey and animal.
it wasnt just ape+ape single species generational evolution, there was also some mix breeding and survival of the fittest.
because if it was just ape+ape evolution without cross breeding then that other posters saying why are there still apes would have a valid question.
in short
it was cross breeding that bilaterally forked the species chain and created 2 altcoins

Animals from different species cannot interbreed, by definition.

Only animals with very slight genetic differences can interbreed and produce a viable offspring.

That is why you cannot breed chimpanzees with humans and expect a viable offspring, despite the fact that we share 99% of the DNA.

Even between humans if the genetics of the parents are not quite right, children will be born with deformities, retardation, unable to pass their genes to the next generation.  Never mind breeding between animals with much greater genetic differences.

Learn how the speciation works.  It is not as simple as wham bam thank you, ma'am.

again like i said..

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
November 05, 2019, 02:30:01 PM
a monkey was raped by anothr animal and a mutation was born which through a process of cross breeding multiple times became a Neanderthal
No. Broadly speaking, different species can't interbreed. I can't breed with a zebra and create a weird zebra-man.
Monkeys bred with monkeys. Natural selection over billions of years created those monkeys from single celled organisms. Monkey isn't an end state. It just seems to be a fixed state from a human timescale. Human is not a fixed state. Everything is evolving right now, just very very very slowly from generation to generation.

Yes, different fits to different circumstances. Monkeys, apes as well. All still evolving. On a more measureable timescale, the human jaw is a good example. It has been shrinking since we started to cook food. Because natural selection no longer favours a hugely strong jaw.
it wasnt just ape+ape single species generational evolution, there was also some mix breeding and survival of the fittest.
because if it was just ape+ape evolution without cross breeding then that other posters saying why are there still apes would have a valid question.
in short
it was cross breeding that bilaterally forked the species chain and created 2 altcoins

Animals from different species cannot interbreed, by definition.

Only animals with very slight genetic differences can interbreed and produce a viable offspring.

That is why you cannot breed chimpanzees with humans and expect a viable offspring, despite the fact that we share 99% of the DNA.

Even between humans if the genetics of the parents are not quite right, children will be born with deformities, retardation, unable to pass their genes to the next generation.  Never mind breeding between animals with much greater genetic differences.

Learn how the speciation works.  It is not as simple as wham bam thank you, ma'am.

legendary
November 05, 2019, 02:04:26 PM

in short
Pages:
Jump to: