Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 130. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 23, 2017, 07:59:44 PM

Well you said that all the scientific evidence for evolution would fit better for creation so why don't we have a creation theory if what you said it's true?

If there isn't any creation theory, it's because no scientist made one up, yet. We both know that the body of science writing is so great, that we don't know that there isn't any creation theory.

Cool

Yet you believe they made a hoax one but the one that's real, has no scientific theory? Makes sense to me Cool

Didn't I just say that there isn't any creation theory that we know of? Can't you read?

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 07:56:47 PM
I never heard anybody knit-pick a topic as much as you. The teensy-eensy bit of lab work that shows that evolution just might possibly exist, has been caused by scientists setting it all up to find what they were looking for. That exact causation defies evolution theory about random mutations.

There is absolutely nothing in nature that has ever been observed that has ever been proven to be part of evolution. Everything in nature that seems to be scientific evidence for evolution, scientifically fits creation better.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

What about the peppered moth during the industrial revolution?

What about it? Until you show that there is pure random in the mix somewhere, all you are saying is that the moth was programmed into nature this way, by cause and effect, no matter what caused it. This is completely opposite evolution theory that depends on random mutations.

Cool

I already did, radioactive decay, until you prove there isn't pure random all you are saying is bullshit.

And I already showed you that when scientists make new elements that decay, they have created radioactive decay in the lab. Cause and effect.

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 07:56:26 PM
I never heard anybody knit-pick a topic as much as you. The teensy-eensy bit of lab work that shows that evolution just might possibly exist, has been caused by scientists setting it all up to find what they were looking for. That exact causation defies evolution theory about random mutations.

There is absolutely nothing in nature that has ever been observed that has ever been proven to be part of evolution. Everything in nature that seems to be scientific evidence for evolution, scientifically fits creation better.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

What about it? Until you show that there is pure random in the mix somewhere, all you are saying is that the moth was programmed into nature this way, by cause and effect, no matter what caused it. This is completely opposite evolution theory that depends on random mutations.

Cool

But even if there were random mutations, the odds are very great that beneficial random mutations would be far fewer in number than detrimental mutations. Their cumulative effect would be overcome by the detrimental mutations, and by the vast amount of places where no mutations occur, that they would be destroyed long before they could advance into some kind of evolution change.

Survival of the fittest would destroy the beneficial changes in just the same way that evolutionists try to use them to show evolutionary advances, but even more, because there are way few beneficial changes compared with detrimental changes and no changes. In fact, a beneficial mutation has not really been observed ever. There is no way to logically suggest beneficial mutations could survive, even if we could find one.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 23, 2017, 07:53:24 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cool

I already did, radioactive decay, until you prove there isn't pure random all you are saying is bullshit.
December 23, 2017, 07:52:50 PM

Well you said that all the scientific evidence for evolution would fit better for creation so why don't we have a creation theory if what you said it's true?

If there isn't any creation theory, it's because no scientist made one up, yet. We both know that the body of science writing is so great, that we don't know that there isn't any creation theory.

Cool

Yet you believe they made a hoax one but the one that's real, has no scientific theory? Makes sense to me Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 07:47:45 PM

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cool
December 23, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

And plenty more but now he will just say his C&E bullshit or that the peppered moth ''only'' changed so why are we calling that change evolution, rofl. Because different changes require different names. Like a woman changing in a room is not evolution. But he wont understand that or rather he doesn't want to.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
December 23, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

December 23, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

Sure but you still haven't proved that everything has a cause nor shown what science says that everything has a cause, that's the only question you need to answer.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Yet there is no scientific theory, law or even hypothesis for ''creation''

And even if there isn't, that doesn't authenticate evolution. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

December 23, 2017, 04:36:06 PM
Why are people still dumb enough to believe in fairytales.

I dont really get why people have to believe in religion.
No proof of anything at all.. "Look at this book... Its real.."

Yes, and written by some dude who got bored or was mentally ill.

Scientists who study the Bible and its history, find more truth there than in any other science studies.

Cool

Yeah? Like that shit you linked that was supposed to be an amazing discovery done by science and it turned out to be a link that said ''arguments to avoid using'' that you used? Come on badecker, just admit you lost, I would see you as a much more intelligent person if you did.

Once you actually prove that everything has a cause but there is still a thing without a cause I will call evolution false. It's that simple.

Now you are using political science again. Get into the science of Bible creation history (the way the Bible came together), and the science of the logic of the things that the Bible says, and you will see that Bible science is the best and most accurate science around.

Cool

Sure but you still haven't proved that everything has a cause nor shown what science says that everything has a cause, that's the only question you need to answer.

The act of science investigation uses cause and effect,
nothing has ever been found to not have a cause,
scientifically speaking there are so many causes without a non-cause effect ever having been discovered that the odds against non-cause make cause in everything to be a science fact.

Cool

You keep saying the same things. Science uses the 3rd law of newton, which does not say that everything has a cause.
We know the cause of like 0.0000000001% of the things in the whole universe, earth is only 1 of the many quadrillion planets and things in the universe. Somethings might have no cause, as stated like 100 times before.
Scientifically speaking there is no proof that everything has a cause.

The 3rd is based on the fact that everything has motion, even though it isn't said.

Cool

And how does things having motion mean they had a cause? You yourself said that ''god'' has no cause.
legendary
December 23, 2017, 03:27:10 PM

Scientists who study the Bible and its history, find more truth there than in any other science studies.

Cool

Yeah? Like that shit you linked that was supposed to be an amazing discovery done by science and it turned out to be a link that said ''arguments to avoid using'' that you used? Come on badecker, just admit you lost, I would see you as a much more intelligent person if you did.

Once you actually prove that everything has a cause but there is still a thing without a cause I will call evolution false. It's that simple.

Now you are using political science again. Get into the science of Bible creation history (the way the Bible came together), and the science of the logic of the things that the Bible says, and you will see that Bible science is the best and most accurate science around.

Cool

scientifically speaking there are so many causes without a non-cause effect ever having been discovered that the odds against non-cause make cause in everything to be a science fact.

Cool

You keep saying the same things. Science uses the 3rd law of newton, which does not say that everything has a cause.
We know the cause of like 0.0000000001% of the things in the whole universe, earth is only 1 of the many quadrillion planets and things in the universe. Somethings might have no cause, as stated like 100 times before.

The 3rd is based on the fact that everything has motion, even though it isn't said.

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 03:25:55 PM
Evolution is not a hoax. We are born and raised. it's an evolution

Semantics.    Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 03:25:25 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

And even if there isn't, that doesn't authenticate evolution. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 02:45:59 PM
Evolution is not a hoax. We are born and raised. it's an evolution
December 23, 2017, 02:24:44 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

December 23, 2017, 02:24:04 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary
December 23, 2017, 01:52:25 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 01:45:08 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
December 23, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

Cool

Cool

Jump to: